TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manual file upload on iPad

I cannot manually upload a workout file using the iPad web browser or App. Considering the world is moving away from PCs it makes sense to give tablets and phones full functionality

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable Workout Builder on Mobile App

Often times I’m running all kinds of virtual training apps on my iPad and it is not convenient to use PC/Mac to do the work every time. I’m thinking it is much better if I can build/adjust certain workout by phone on my way home or in metro. It will save a lot of time

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Pair/Unpair planned & completed workouts

The ability to pair/unpair planned and completed workouts works great on full web browsers. The instructions highlighted in the link below are great, but the feature is not available for iOS and iPadOS users. This feature would be helpful for those of us using mobile devices.

https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002250311-How-can-I-pair-and-unpair-my-planned-and-completed-workouts-

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Calculate and display automatic lap data when syncing with apple health

When I record a workout on an app on my apple watch ("workoutdoors") it can sync with apple health. I am then able to sync this wiht training peaks but none of my automatic lap data is transferred. If this can be calculated and displayed in training peaks based on the information that is sent from apple health that would be fantastic.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the app on iPhone work in the background

We pay a premium for this app and that it doesn't work in the background and restarts everytime you exit the app is not ok. Pls fix this ☺️

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Workout lap chart

Create a chart for workout laps where width of each bar is the duration of the interval, and the height is the metric (power, pace, speed, etc). It’d much easier to visualize compared to today’s visualization.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Automatically import HRV data from the Apple Watch

My Apple Watch automatically tracks my HRV and Training Peaks is already linked to Apple Health on my iPhone. Can the Training Peaks app be updated to automatically pull in HRV from Apple Health so I don't have to use a separate app to sync it across?

I'd add that the option should be flexible so we it doesn't just bring in HRV data but any data we choose from Apple Health and not just the workouts from Apple Fitness.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. IOS TrainingPeaks mobile app should be able to read sleep data from the Health app

Add a few more options for the mobile TrainingPeaks app to read from the Health app for instance sleep data (other data options could be added too). With a growing number of wearables that now record your sleep pattern (for instance Oura ring) the app could read that data from the Health app as opposed to entering this data manually.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. View ATP TSS for the week along with planned workout TSS and completed TSS

I would like to be able to see my ATP TSS for the week along with the planned workout TSS, and the completed TSS.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Function Pair / Unpair from phones/tablets

Is there a solution to use the function Pair / Unpair workouts from a mobile or website on iPad / tablets

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. iPad pairing

The latest IOS no longer lets me pair workouts in Chrome or Safari on my iPad. I use this option v the TrainingPeaks App when away from home. Please consider rectifying this as I am sure more people are moving to (e.g.) iPad Air/Pro with keyboard as a highly portable option. I've seen other comments re pairing function in the App - this would be another good solution! Thanks

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Integrate Zones app. with Training Peaks - or launch your own...

I find the Zones app really useful on my AppleWatch as it gives a large clear display of the current Heart Rate Zone when running - clearly visible to my old eyes! Unfortunately though the workouts from Zones appear in the Apple Workout App but then do not pass to Training Peaks - so i then need to manually enter my running workouts. I can run Apple workout and zones at the same time but it kills the battery. An integration from zones to TP would be great!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Express SWIM workouts in yards...not miles

I think of my swimming only in terms of yardage. For things like last 28 days it should be expressed in yards...never miles.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tablet and phone app workout pairing feature.

Please can you add the Work out pair function to the phone and tablet TP app. I along with many do. It always have access to our computers and an ability to pair the work outs that we complete while on the go would be an amazing addition to this already great app.

It would allow user an ability to have a more real time work out tracking function rather then having to wait until they are back in front of a computer, or in many cases a computer that will allow access to TP as many work computers won’t.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Support Sync with Hevy App

Add sync functionality of workouts created in TP-workoutbuilder with Hevy App (https://www.hevyapp.com/) as a workout tracker, e.g. like daily TP/Zwift-workouts

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show the miles on equipment in the app

I like to monitor the miles on my shoes (I have several pairs that I alternate) but don’t often go on my my computer to see it. Would be great to be able to see from the app which I look at every day.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

17. have an Apple Watch wheelchair run/walk link to a run /walk activity in TP

Apple watch has the ability to record the specific metrics for a wheelchair user to record a wheelchair run /walk pace. When uploading this activity to TP, it is logged as "other" instead of a walk or a run. This does not allow the files to sync properly for a pre-planned workout. It is still a run or a walk, just happens to be done in a wheelchair. Please consider this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base