Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11 results found

1. I have recently found it a useful starting point to use AI to assist with athlete analysis . At the moment I do this by copying the contents of my athletes' comments for each workout over for example the last 90 days and paste the workout description and post-activity comments into the likes of ChatGPT and Claude …..the analysis gives me a good starting point for coaching tips and insights that can be very quickly made.

I am not saying this replaces my own analysis but would be a good feature for us to be able to export comments etc…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can we please have 10 and 20 second Peak Performances? Fully custom (as has been suggested before) would be ideal. But as a interim step, plugging some obvious gaps would be great. I'm training my bike sprint at the minute, but can only see 5 second (too short) and 1 min (too long) peaks. It would be great to track my 10 and 20 second progress via the peak performance feature. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It's ridiculous that I have to manually create a new athlete for every athlete in WKO when all of that info is already in TP. Since getting WKO, I've basically never used it because the UI and integration is lousy, then for a long, long time it didn't even work at all on the latest version of Windows. Since I've paid for it, I want to try to justify the money I spent, especially after waiting forever for Windows 11 compatibility. Now I'm just annoyed at the prospect of having to spend an hour manually setting up athlete profiles in…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dark mode across web and mobile

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  5 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'm looking for a workflow to get Strava segment into WKO Smart Segment automatically. I was under the impression TP supports Strava segments, but while I see "live segments" on my Wahoo Element during a ride, they do NOT show up as a lap in TP. Am I missing something? If not, this would be a nice feature. I don't want to have to manually recreate approximations of common Strava segments.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bring back the function that WKO3 had. The ability to review and compare several section or intervals from several workout files. Example a set of 3 min on 3 min off that an athlete did each Tuesday for the last 4 weeks. It would be useful to be able to compare those in a single "view".
    It would also be useful to be able to do the same with different athletes. Example two athletes do the same event (single or multi-sport) and view the event metrics in a single file.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I just want to suggest a shortcut for colaps/extend the LHE and RHE instead of drag it, I think the auto hide/show option is not very practical and that make me use a reduced space for charts with extended RHE and LHE just for not dealing with the drag option. As far as I remember, this option was present in WKO4, it was awesome and I miss it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You can define a target cadence for bike workouts in the workout builder. It should be possible to use the same field for target stroke range for Swim and Rower workouts and it could be exported also in the same field as the target cadence in the zwo-format. The number of strokes is the most important control figure for these type of workouts.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've recently came to the conclusion that certain WKO data & charts do not take a custom crank length into account.

It would be good if the crank length (accessible using the cranklength expression variable) could be sent along with the activity data from TP to WKO, and used for data & charts of that activity in WKO.

I think this can be solved in a rather generic & future proof way.
    - Add an 'equipment' property to an activity when sending data from TP to WKO.
    - This property can include things like the bike used for the activity,…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add the ability to load a route, harvested from many platforms, Garmin, Strava, Kamoot, RideWith GPS, etc to plan a pre determine route or segments as part or the work out. This could be imported as a past workout or a "planned" work out with data to be auto loaded into the current "planned" workout for time, distance, work,tss, if etc . This would be very useful for those of us that coach more locally based and are familiar with local routes, goals and times.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

• Don't see your idea?