Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. I assess training performance by a cycle of Mon-Sun rather than just the last 7 days. Would prefer to see how I've done since Monday rather than the last 7 days. The high mileages of Sat & Sun block the ability to see performance since Mon. Looks like a number of people are asking for the same default view.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We used to be able to enter training plans into the calendar ahead of time, utilizing the automatic email function of the site to get daily emails with workouts. We are no longer able to do this in the free version of the site. Please return that function!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Often the autoscale on the charts is not very useful. For example if I have a workout with a sprint (or an erroneous high point) the scale makes it very hard to read because the rest of the workout is then compressed vertically. It would be nice to be able to adjust the vertical scale/zoom so that it is scaled appropriately of what is on the screen. You could zoom manually (the way the horizontal zoom works) or just edit the axes values.
    Another related feature would be the ability to drop a "horizontal" line at a certain value (e.g.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi, as premium user I don't want to see the default text assiciated with shared activity on Facebook "Free training....". I believe that once I pay yearly fee my shared activities should be free of TP adds and instead of that

a) delete this sentense and keep just data from the activity
    b) delete and instead of default text insert "Post activity comment"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When you hover a workout in the calendar view it would be nice to see customizable workout details pop up. Personally I'd like: Avg/Max (pace/speed, power, and heart rate info). Workout description and comments. As many split times from the device upload displayed as possible.

It would also be very helpful to put a box with two or three chosen training zones visible on the calendar view so the coach can reference that box when hovering over workouts. A possible place for this would be at the top of the calendar between the dashboard option and the coaches logo.

A…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We already have a Quick View, so I guess we would call this the Wiki View! The workout split data is not available, but some of the other info would be. This would probably be a ways off if we were to do it.

7. With BlackBerry on rebounce and quite friendly API program it might be of consideration to spend resources on development of an mobile app for that platform.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is a version of our Android mobile app available in Amazon’s App store. We have not tested this, but supposedly you can install Amazon’s App Store app on a Blackberry 10 and then install apps that way. This may be an option for you.

8. I would like to see the virtual coach provide a little bit more information about it workouts and provide a little bit more information about how to actually run that workout. For me I was provided things like 'form sprints', 'cruise intervals', 6 months in advance. I had to then search the web to find out what they are and how to cycle them. It would be great if the virtual coach could provide more information maybe a list of intervals, the length, w/bpm it expects us to do, calculate the rest times all based on the data we have…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have been thinking about the virtual coach feature which is able to provide us with a workout. On the classic it provides with us with a great set of workouts. I use them and self train. It would be great if virtual coach can deliver a feedback after a workout has been uploaded albeit through the click of a button to generate report (ensures that it's optional). Training Peaks can use our data and compare to what it expected us to do in the workout and identify areas we were good, weak or downright abysmal. For example if a…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The decision to remove the mobile site a couple weeks ago has left those of us with older mobile devices high and dry when it comes to using the TP site. Please reinstate the mobile site for those of us with devices that do not support flash player.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are past the point of no return on this one. We left the mobile site running as long as we could, but it was preventing us from adding some new features to the beta web-app. We were watching usage and once we saw it drop to less than 1% of our mobile usage we decided to shut it down.

11. This seems a little advanced and might need a little thinking about but I'm sure there a plenty of people out there wanting to analyse their data a little more in depth. What i'm proposing training peaks creates a 'query library' or something to that effect where athletes can build there own query's. This can then be applied to a workout and results displayed. Rather than using SQL, a basic language can be created to recognise commands such as 'where workout distance >1 mile and <5.25 mile calculate average speed, average heart rate'. This is just a basic example of…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. LoseIt.com like myfitness pal offers the ability to capture nutritional data as well as weight information captured from a connected scale. It would be great to have this as an option for this information.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Revert to allow meal plans. I will no longer use and request a prorated refund. Myfitnesspal was not what I expected.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It appears that you opted to rip out the nutrition/ meal planning and replace it with an integration with MFP. One of the major benefits of TrainingPeaks was the ability to track both my training and nutrition in a single tool, both via the web and via a mobile device.

Now we dont really have the mobile functionality at all, and I have to log in to two systems to do the same thing I used to be able to do in a single place. Its also unclear how to conduct the auto sync (if the functionality is even GA…

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I coach over 20 clients through TP and use the messaging service with all of them! Clients send me last minute changes to their availability / race schedules etc almost exclusively through the messaging service. I need to be able to pick this up on the move and respond in order to provide the best quality coaching possible. Having a messaging feature in the app would allow me to do this

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great to have some ability to show metrics or reports for crossfit and weight training. Currently you can use TSS, but ideally, something like a graph of maximum weight lifted for a specific exercise, or a time for a named crossfit workout, over a time interval (month, year, etc.) would be helpful in showing progression.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MyFitnessPal Needs More Meal Type Categories

I learned that TP is dropping the nutrition portion and having users utilize MyFitnessPal instead. In MyFitnessPal there is only "Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks". The great part of TP was that you could make a meal anytime. For example - I'd add AM workout nutrition, or Late Night Snack. You could then look at the TP day and see the flow of what happened (e.g. woke up, ate pre workout nutrition, swim workout, recovery nutrition, then breakfast, mid AM snack, etc...). MyFitnessPal will not allow you to do this. Is there any plan…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have hundreds of favorite (and custom) foods setup in trainingpeaks after using it for years to track my nutrition... moving to myfitnesspal is going to SUCK. Some assistance migrating my foods would be helpful.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

MyFitnessPal’s API does not provide the functionality needed to automatically migrate meals, foods, or favorites from our site to theirs. So unfortunately this is not something that we can do.

In order to save your meals, you will need to print off your calendar before July 30th. If you currently have a meal plan applied, those meals are already on your calendar. If you have a library of meals that you want to save, those meals need to be added to the calendar first.

19. Seems to me that higher-level analysis of "burned matches" should be possible using a similar search and highlight function as peak power (or heart rate, speed, etc.) Ideally, this would be user-entered values for a threshold value and duration which then highlights each segment meeting or exceeding that criteria on the graph and map. Of course this can be done in WKO+, but it could be implemented much better in the web version for the more typical user.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add an option to have (or always have) TSS plot against the same Y-axis scale as CTL and ATL in the PMC. Currently, CTL/ATL have one scale, and TSS has another. This would make it easier to see how a particular day's efforts compare to CTL/ATL.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?