Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

339 results found

1. As a coach who spends alot of time on the calendar and often cleaning things up, the lack of ability to multi select items for deletion of moving is a time drain. Right now, unfortunately I have 100s of metrics that were duplicated (my bad that this happened) but right click delete move cursor to delete button, 100s of time... going to be a long time to get it cleaned up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The price here in Brazil is very high; As a Athlet pays 500 reais necessary to see my graphics is very expensive for our reality (Brazil). I belive that is a fair price in maximum 200 reais. Other hand, I can see everything in garmin connect.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I know VAM is technically only for ascents, but it’s also helpful to know how fast I’m descending.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Total training time per ATP is only part of the equation, and not indicative of the training load. The training stimulus is the metric of importance, and how long each load is delivered per period. I am looking for the planned time in each zone, which can be tabulated based on the builder. I then want to compare planned time in each zone to actual time. 15 hours of training is a useless figure. It depends what those 15 hours are filled with and the proper loads depending on period. In the ATP it would be great to see colors…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It'd be great to be able to customize what data you could export:
    - HRM
    - Avg NGP
    - Peak pace
    - etc...

I tend to manually enter data from TP into separate spreadsheets for athletes that I coach and would save a lot of time with a customized data export option.

eandtcoaching@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think it would be helpful to have a push notification option for athletes that shows them the planned workout for the day in addition to or instead of the daily email.

I would also like to see a push notification that nudges athletes to fill out subjective metrics daily. I believe this would help with accountability and with collection of subjective feedback, which ultimately helps with coaching.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please include a mechanism for hiding our daily CTL, TSS, and Fatigue scores, particularly via the mobile app. Coached athletes do not need the added stress, pressure, or self-consciousness that these numbers can cause, particularly when the full context of what is going on with that athlete is not understood in the digital world. Being presented with your CTL number on a daily basis, front and center, with no way to avoid, can be a demoralizing experience and counterproductive to long-term training. A settings option to turn this off would be an appropriate and appreciated feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it would be very useful to have more reference parameters for training in the builder (for example 95% of p5', 95% of MSSL, 105% of vt1...etc).

That is, we can reference the intervals by other landmarks ( p1', p5', p20', vt1, vt2 MSSL...etc)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Some of the apps I use lets me view what happened on this particular day from years past. Eg - seeing what training and/or race I might have completed on this day in any given year on the current date. It would allow me to see how I’m progressing from years gone by. Or just something that would remind us of the commitment we’ve made to training over the years.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I often look at the "My Athletes" dropdown in the Calendar view for a quick full picture of all my athletes. However, I'd love to be able to then click an athlete's name from the "My Athletes" view and have it reload just that athlete's calendar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A template / calendar that can be populated offline for when no internet or training peaks goes down for the 5th time in a month

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have many clients here who train on a treadmill. There is no option to change units and the treadmills only show miles per hour. If you have this unit in training peaks. It will help my clients a lot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If workouts are accidently deleted there should be a trash functionality to be able to restore those workouts.
    This might happen if you synch your training plan to your sportswatch and you want to do today`s acutal training session later and just go for a little commute or something else.

Is anyone else struggling with this?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I purchased a plan from Dylan Johnson. The plan is focused on indoor training, with suggestions for performing the workouts outside when the weather is good. Some days call for 2 separate workouts. On these days I would like the option of combining the 2 workouts into 1 long one. I know I can do this manually but it would be convenient if I could automatically merge the workouts into 1. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The workout step notes are not exported to Garmin devices or the FIT file, only the title and intensity are exported.

Other platforms like humango.ai are able to export both titles and notes, this can give the athlete the ability to see the coach instructors during the workout.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I assign a plan to a client it would be very helpful if the assigned sessions were hidden by default on their calendars. When I assign a plan I usually go to each assignee's calendar and Hide all sessions, only un-hiding the ones I want week by week. When I assign a plan to a client who is peaking fro a second event, under the current system, all older sessions are allocated and show up in red on their calendars often causing them stress.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adding the compliance pie chart and statistics which the athlete can view via the weekly snapshot, to the coaches view via the charts library

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 13 14 15 17 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?