Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

268 results found

1. TrainerRoad.com is becoming more and more popular, especially during inclement weather.

It would be great to have their data auto-imported (or auto published) into Training Peaks. Saves the hassle of downloading from the web, then uploading again to TP.

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello,

First of all thank you to the team TP because you changed the world of training !
    Quickly I'm in France and take care of top swimmer and triathlete Elite (Racing Club de France) and I wonder when the exclusive use of TP with swimmers.

Why continue to put a TSS based on the average speed of swimming while the elite swimmers have a very stable training volume (Except the period of tapering). And the massive use of heart frequency sensor in the water is still utopian.
    To make the software powerful for swimming why not incorporate a perceptual…

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be awesome if the calendar view could show predicted CTL, ATL, and/or TSB numbers on each day in the calendar. This would make it much easier to manage TSB while planning your workouts in order to peak at the right times. IT seems like the data is already available, since it's what powers the PMC. Having to switch back and forth between the dashboard view and the calendar view constantly is a bit of a pain; it's really the only complaint I have about an otherwise wonderful product.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Josh responded

Thanks for the suggestion. We just released TSS based ATP so you’ll be able to plan your season by TSS and your ATP weekly target TSS will be visible on your calendar.

4. My Garmin is often (read, always) quite erratic with it's current pace. Since the Garmin doesn't offer an option to smooth the data (say, by taking a 5 sec average) could this be added as an option on the graph? Also, what about adding NGP as a line option on the Graph?

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to be able to click a link in a post workout notification email and have it resolve to the specific Athlete's referenced Workout and open up a new comment for response. Even if I had to login into TP in between, this would be a huge benefit, click, login, type comment, on to the next one. Currently I feel the comment functionality is too cumbersome to be useful. As it stands, if I use comments I have to 1) click a link in the notification email 2) log in to TP 3) As a coach select the…

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have a Garmin scale and it automatically sends my weight to Gamin Connect, it would be helpful if Training Peaks imported this along with my workouts.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I use Garmin Workout for my run and swim workouts and TrainerRoad for my bike workouts when I am not riding outdoors. It will be nice if I can export the workouts built on TP to Garmin/TrainerRoad.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When using a heart rate monitor, a workout will have at least two TSS scores - an hrTSS, and a sport-specific TSS such as sTSS or rTSS.

Please display both of these on the workout, and permit the user to decide which TSS score to use for statistics and reporting. Sometimes, sTSS is way off due to the use of paddles, flippers, kickboards, etc.

And, threshold paces change over time and it's not always feasible to do an all-out 60 minute workout every week to keep it calibrated.

This feature will help users determine when their sport-specific TSS is deviating…

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank so much for the great suggestion. You can now toggle between which channel you use to calc your TSS on your workout.

10. As it is today, NGP accounts for hills -- up or down -- by adjusting NGP up when climbing, and adjusting down when descending. However, TrainingPeaks currently applies equal and opposite adjustments for equal up/down grades. That means if you climb and descend the same hill, NGP will be the same as if you just ran flat. That's incorrect. In the real world, if you run up a 6% grade, you burn more energy than the energy you save running down a 6% grade.

I would like to see a much more accurate NGP calculation, as this would help the…

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. All the workout simply blend together. Very difficult to read and create plans. Please reconsider the former color coded format.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The current apps show very limited data, and as some have pointed out a bit "Clunky" to input data. Even if the apps don't support flash player there is sooooo much data that could be displayed for each day in text form when using one of these davices. The last update was 4.0 on Oct. 21 2011!!! It's time for an update....

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to see - on the training calendar - a visual representation of the planned workout intensity so that when I'm planning ramp-up and recovery weeks for my athletes, I can see a "heat map" of the week's intensity (perhaps based on estimated TSS as derived from past workouts?). The only way that I can visually see a "recovery" week today is with a lower workout duration. I would like to plan the same workout duration week-to-week, but vary the intensity. Taking it a step further, it would be interesting to see when an athlete meets or exceeds…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released TSS based ATP and you can now plan and track your athletes’ seasons by TSS. Thanks for your suggestion!

14. For example, if you have a rest day every Monday - be able to see this as a repeat entry. Or if you have a class or group session. You can set it as a repeat with same details for a defined period of time (i.e. next 8 weeks or forever)
    Also - ability to delete the whole series too.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Keep track of the dates when the FTP values change in the user settings. Allow us to see that on the dashboard (graph of date vs FTP value). Easy way to see improvements throughout a season when doing FTP tests every 4-6 weeks.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add a possibility / option to change the calculation of the color code so the TSS is used as main parameter instead of the completed time.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I love how you have made uploading my training data from Garmin Express easier and I think one of the main attractions with TrainingPeaks is the ability to compile all relevant fitness and training data in one place where it can be analyzed together. However, this is tricky with rowing data. I recently got the iphone connect-cable for my Concept2 thinking it would allow me to import pace, cadence and heart rate data into TP and plot it in a nice graph instead of manually inputting it and only having the totals for each workout. But to my surprise this…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. TrainingPeaks should have the same feature as WKO+ when it comes to being able to set Threshold values for given periods of time. When uploading an athlete's historic data, I need to be able to put in what their threshold value was at those times - not have TP calculate things like IF and TSS based on the current values. This makes it impossible to do accurate comparisons of previous build cycles in an athlete's career to the current situation. Like WKO+ this should simply be an easy to edit table where you put in start and stop dates for…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please bring back the weekly total calculations while we coaches are building our weekly training schedules in the hidden mode. Having these weekly totals out of view while we are building schedules certainly adds more computer time and this is not the goal. This just changed with the most recent update and I personally find it a huge disappointment.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi - not sure if this is a bug or intentional:

1) when adding a workout from a library to a calendar it assigns a time of 12:00am
    2) when adding a new workout to a calendar (using the "+" button) the time is blank by default
    3) when applying a plan to a calendar all of the workouts have a blank time

Then on any day in the calendar:
    - workouts with a time are ordered first
    - workouts with a blank time come next

It would make more sense to me that:
    1) in a plan you can…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)