Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

337 results found

1. Add metrics and progress bar or percent completed to custom goals over a given time period. For example: Bike 3000 miles in 12 months. I could view my progress of achieving that goal at any time.

Strava and Garmin currently have this option.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently you cannot 'overlap' ATPs. You can create multiple ATPs but these must not overlap in terms of dates. However, it would be very useful to be able to create different versions of an ATP (with the same / similar date period), so that we could compare different possible approaches to periodising the year. At any one time, only one of these ATPs would be 'active', and that's what would link to the calendar etc. But you could switch between the different ATPs. Currently the only way to do this kind of comparison is to create an ATP, then make…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be great to specify a different intensity unit for each step of a workout.
    For example, for my runs I would like to use "% of threshold HR" for worm up and cool down and use "% of threshold pace" for the intervals.

This is particularly annoying when you have a long warm up before an intervals session. You want to use "% of threshold pace" for the intervals (HR won't work because of the lag), but the same intensity unit is used for the warm up as well, resulting in the watch continuously beeping if not in…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just another option in the drop down. Right now it is Unavailabe and Limited--what if this also included "Very Available" this would be for blocks of time that the athlete would have more availability. Example -- I will be taking a trip to California to have a focused block of training and racing. Notifying this in TP would help my coach see where he can maybe load some volume. Cheers!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I have done a swimming session the total time what is put from my garmin forerunner 255 is less in trainingpeaks. Garmin is including the 5, 10 or 15 sec of change/rest in betreden an exercise and trainingpeaks is taking this out leading towards Orange or even Red training sessions as the time is not met. These small breaks are part of the training and should be included. E.G. by running you also don't reduce the time of an interval training by substracting the small recovery breaks in between

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. data in sleep metrics is currently measured in % hr. It should be measured in hrs:min:sec, like the time field in workouts.

also, more generally, it would be good to have a general custom field where athletes can track a bespoke metric which may not be currently available to be measured in metrics. thanks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For mountain runners and skimo racers a peak VAM chart similar to the peak power and peak HR charts would be really useful. You could see your best VAM for varying durations and track improvements over time.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For example, an athlete chooses Imperial for his/her metrics, however, chooses a 25-meter pool as the default. This should then trigger bike and run workouts to be in miles and the swim workouts to be in meters (on their TrainingPeaks calendar not just their device).

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. With its increasing popularity, we need Swimrun as a sub-category for multisport events

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be great to have the ability to bulk delete items from a calendar. One of my athletes just connected her HRV4Training app and it dumped two months of history on one day, which skewed her data pretty badly. It would be nice (for me or her) to not have to go through and delete all these one by one. Also if an athlete has covid and I need to wipe their workouts off their calendar for several weeks, this would also be useful.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. EQUIPMENT CONFIGURATION
    1) Create a universal equipment type
    2) Build groups of universal equipment into "configuration"
    3) Allow for designation of configurations and additions/removals of pieces of equipment for an activity

Example:

Equipment: road bike frame, training wheels, race wheels
    Configuration A: road bike frame, training wheels
    Configuration B: road bike frame, race wheels

Solves at least 5 separate equipment-related suggestions.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to upload Tanita B1000 scale metrics to Training Peaks

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi,

I would like to see better integration with TrainerRoad.

1) Ability to auto upload activity
    2) Ability to import their training plans

Cheers

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add labels to chart columns in the TrainingPeaks web and mobile apps, both the data field of the column and the data itself. This is an industry standard feature and practice in presenting data effectively. It will make the charts much more visually useful. I realize that you can hover your mouse over each column and see the data, but we need to be able to see all this summary data in the chart. See attached mock up. Thank you!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. Adding the labels to the Time in Zones charts works well, but we have a few charts that can show 52 or more columns, and that is where things start to breakdown. But this is something we will consider in the future.

16. The premium accounts need to have a function in which I can create a training plan, save it in a personal library, and then apply and reapply as needed. I run several of the same races every year and want to simply apply a plan. I know I can copy a week, but going week by week from a year ago to "today" is an unnecessary step in what should be a click and drop style solution.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Provide a way to see Peek Performances for NP, not just AP. I typically watch my 60min NP as a sign that my my FTP is changing. AP doesn't tell the whole story.

Since NP doesn't mean much for short durations, it could be an option for only 20min + durations.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently, completed workouts are paired/matched with planned workouts by order of planned workouts in the calendar. This is nonsensical as missing only one workout to complete would result in mispairing/mismatching of all subsequent workouts.

A more sensical approach would be to pair/match by the name of the workout. Only the workout name can logically be made distinct at both ends, the mobile device through which the workout is recorded and the planned workout entry in TrainingPeaks.

For correct pairing/matching, the user would set the same workout name at both ends. Naming example:

(A) Apple Watch cross training workout of type…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Due to displaying multiple scales on the same chart and that the data is fairly well-bounded, the plots of metrics feels very "choppy." It'd be nice to have an option to display data in a rolling average form to smooth it out. Businesses already do this for displaying YoY data for the same reason. See attached screenshot as an example.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Feature request: Add simple, non-metric based, task option. These would be items that the athlete should do those days, but that don't have a specific metric associated with them like HR, time, etc. Examples: "Take an Ice Bath", "Stretch", "Get bike fit", "get new shoes", whatever it may be. It could be simply marked as a check box when completed. This would allow for simple, at-a-glance action items for athletes or coaches.

This can already be done via goals, to a degree, but it then shows up in dashboards, reports, etc. The thought behind tasks is that it would be…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?