88 results found
-
Dynamic Plan functionality for notes-only feature
he ability to create a dynamic plan where we can use it to add the notes feature only and then apply it to athletes.
What I’m wanting to do is use the notes feature to highlight upcoming events for my athletes without affecting their ATP. I see that functionality isn’t available unless I have workouts uploaded. Hoping that could be changed please. Adding it here as per the request from Kristina S3 votes -
Mobile App Push Notification after Workout file Upload
Once hte workout file is (auto) uploaded trainingpeaks could send a mobile app push notifcation to the athlete to say -> your workout is uploaded -> COMMENT!
in other apps I am testing as alternatives to training peaks in 2026 this is a very effective way of increasing engagement with athletes . The frequency and consistency of comments increases hugely .
3 votes -
Grouped Announcements/Broadcast through TrainingPeaks
Be able to make broadcasts to specific groups of athletes being coached... for Local sessions, events, updates
3 votes -
emergency contact info in profile
It would be very helpful to have an optional emergency contact box in the athlete's profile. The coach is often the first person to realize if something is wrong with an athlete, especially if the athlete is living alone.
3 votes -
Mobile App Push Notification after Workout file Upload
Once the workout file is (auto) uploaded trainingpeaks could send a mobile app push notification to the athlete to say -> your workout is uploaded -> COMMENT!
in other apps I am testing as alternatives to training peaks in 2026 this is a very effective way of increasing engagement with athletes . The frequency and consistency of comments increases hugely .
3 votes -
Shared coach workout specific notifications
I work with a lot of athletes as a shared coach. I provide mental skills workouts as custom workout tiles on their calendar. For every shared athlete that I'm attached to, my notifications get exploded by their communication with their primary coach. It makes it hard to use notifications as an efficient method of knowing when the athlete, or their coach, is commenting for my attention.
I would prefer to be able to only get notifications for the comments made only on the workout tiles that I placed on their calendar. I'm sure that nutritionists and other secondary specialist shared…
3 votes -
Allow embedded video on notes
We can embed videos on the new strength training feature. Many coaches link video explanations in the notes, it would be useful to have that video within the TP app without having to click a link and leave.
3 votes -
when viewing messages/chat should open that athlete's calendar
when viewing messages/chat on desktop the calendar should open that athlete's so that the coach can make any changes and/or understand the context of that athlete's training and their messages/chat
3 votes -
Update RPE scale to reflect Session RPE vs. In the moment RPE
May want to reflect on the scale and cue words given in TrainingPeaks slider for post-workout ratings of RPE and Feeling.
I believe the intention is to rate SESSION RPE (sRPE) more than instant RPE given it is done after the workout as a reflection on how hard that workout was ?
The training Peaks scale seems to reflect RPE during a workout (e.g. conversation difficult) but this is not what the after the workout necessarily means ?
The Borg Rating of Perceived Exertion (RPE) scale is a frequently used patient reported measure of exercise intensity which rates momentary perceived…
3 votes -
junior
Ability to add a parent or guardian's email address to a minor's account who will receive the same emails the child does. That way, when a coach messages an athlete or vice versa, the parent will get an email about it and the message's content.
The parent will also have access to the minor's account using their own email address. This is just good SafeSport practice to protect those under 18.
3 votes -
Kundenordner für die Zusammenfassung von persönliche Daten eines Sportlers
Praktisch wäre ein Ordner den man für jeden Kunden/Sportler anlegen könnte um seine persönliche Daten wie z.B. Adresse, Geburtstag, Ziele, usw. aber auch Leistungsdiagnosen, Wettkampfergebnisse, Anamesebogen (als pdf) speichern könnte.
2 votes -
Let basic athletes add availability
I wish basic athletes could add availability. This doesn't seem like a huge "perk" of a paid account, rather a communication essential for coaches. Otherwise I have to do this on my end as a coach and it's extra work!
2 votes -
Show your customers that you are listening
How about a quarterly update from development showing the top issues and customer enhancement requests that have been requested.
I feel a bit jaded when new things land that are just... shrug neat but not what I really needed. Is this what other coaches wanted/needed?
I see new features, and when they are released, im like this is neat, but is this what we needed/wanted?
Show us a chart of the most wanted changes by your customers and what the team came up with!
As always, I really appreciate TP and the team!
2 votes -
Show trainingstime in normal calender/agenda ( (i)Phone))
I think it would be a great help for all athletes if the trainings-time is also shown in the normal agenda on the (i)Phone calender.
2 votes -
Athlete Pre Activity Comments
I was amazed to find that coached athletes don't have access / can't see pre-activity comments box unless their coach has filled that in. Many have expressed, and I concur, that it would be great to have this box visible like coaches do. Very often athletes want to carry over metrics, speed, pace, or comments from previous sessions some way back in the past onto future ones and to highlight them. I often ask for athletes to record specific pacings, or results from say a pacing test over a set distance onto a future similar test, so they know their…
2 votes -
private note - colours
The ability to colour code notes so that its quick for coaches to identify when its a note created by the athlete, one the coach has added, or a private note for the coach as a reference- for example the athletes weekly schedule to help with programming - I shift this note week to week for myself)
2 votes -
Event categories
Under event have an age category of 50 to 54. In the NATIONAL SR. OLYMPICS IN THE US THEY HAVE CATEGORIES THAT STARTED AT 50-54, 55?to 59. You can see further looking at NSGA.com
Also
Plz have “TT”. TIME TRIAL events available under race category
Thanks2 votes -
TP Virtual
Wenn ich mir in TP Virtual ein Event ausgesucht habe, wäre es gut im Kalender von TP zu sehen.
Würde es bei der Planung vereinfachen und mann könnze sich im vorhinein schon Ausfahrten oder Rennen auszusuchen
1 vote -
Tighten up email format
As a coach I rely on emails to alert me on athlete activities and comments. Ideally comments could be placed at the top of the email, below the header, and with space optimized before "your athlete.., updates". In doing so, I would save time scrolling down on every single email update received.
1 vote -
Custom push notification when opening the app
It would be very helpful if coaches could send a custom push notification to athletes that appears when they open the app.
For example, a reminder message created by the coach such as:
“Please remember to comment on your daily trainings.”
“Small reminder: Please enter your vacation dates.”
Or any other custom message defined by the coach.
The idea would be that this message automatically pops up when the athlete opens the app.
Ideally, the notification could include two options:
“Accept” → the message disappears.
“Remind me again” → the message appears again the next time the athlete opens the…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?