466 results found
-
UI/UX: Map on the HUD
When riding and looking at the map on the HUD why not have the 500m/1km in front of your arrow coloured in gradient % so we can see what's coming.
11 votes -
WORKOUTS: Slightly change schedule workout
At zwift we can change schedule workouts. It’s very useful when we need to change time or other details and proceed.
We just click copy when at the schedule workout details, press save and proceed. It’s great!3 votes -
PAIRING: Is TP vir working with RIZER ELITE?
I do have a Rizer, but is not working properly
4 votes -
EXTERNAL: Apple Health integration
Currently TP "reads" from apple health. Could you please add a "write" function? My current UX is I start my scheduled workout on TPV, then I start an indoor cycle session on my apple watch. (I want my workout data to be sent to apple fitness so my monthly kms and time gets added up, among other things). Anyway, these two sessions get sent to TP and I have to delete the apple one so two don't show up on TP.
I think the simple fix is have TPV "write" to apple health.
51 votes -
PAIRING: Kinetic Smart Control compatibility?
I have a wheel on Kinetic Smart Control device which gets use up at my cottage and TPv didn’t seem to recognize the trainer on either Apple TV or my iPad. Is this something blocked out at the moment? I have no issues with Zwift recognizing it for reference
5 votes -
HUB: Be Able to Send Invitations to Join Team
Be able to send invitation links to potential team members to join your team. If they are not already signed up for TP, it prompts them to do so. Similar to how a coach can send a link to someone to connect their athlete account to your coach account. This process works very well. It would be an improvement over the two options now of having the athlete dig through a team list or the team lead having to search for the athlete in a list.
10 votes -
UI/UX: Facial hair and skin tone
Can you please add in more options when it comes to rider representation, and include facial hair? I look real funny clean shaven.
Likewise, I notice all the skin tones are essentially "white".15 votes -
WORLD: Terrain - Velodrome Markings - Distance Lines
It would be great to have distance lines on the velodrome. Especially a 200 meter line.
21 votes -
PAIRING: TP Virtual does not detect my ANT+ usb stick
TP Virtual does not detect my ANT+ usb stick if it isn't connected on startup of the software (windows)
It does work fine if the ANT+ adapter is connected during startup.
This is a little annoying as you need to restart the software before being able to use ANT+.
9 votes -
TP SYNC: Hub Profile Email Refresh
Updating email address in TP athlete account does not seem to carry through to the profile in the Virtual hub (important for team request notifications) nor can you edit it directly in the hub. It's good it pulls from your TP profile (any time you can update once and it flows through to other places is great design!), but should refresh periodically (or perhaps the user can force a refresh)? It appears to be static from when the profile was first established.
6 votes -
PAIRING: Be nice to CompuTrainer owners
I get it. I'm a dinosaur and/or a Luddite. But my CompuTrainer Lab is a trusted friend and it's working as well as it ever did. I don't see any need to change it. Zwift allows me to connect wired. So I would have made a plea to allow a wired connection BUT I found a fabulous workaround using an old laptap to signal as if it was Ant+ and thus to connect to TPVirtual. The link to PerfPro CT Smart is below and it enables me to use your excellent software. My idea for improvement is to simply let…
4 votes -
8 votes
-
TP SYNC: Integrate IV with the coaching accounts.
Our coaching company would like to use TPV as a training tool in our training center. All of our clients have TP accounts, many are Premium. The timing issue is that we have to individually log-in a client with their TP log-in credentials. It would be excellent if we could select the user from our TP client list such that they are automatically logged-in and data automatically transfers to their TP account. This would also accelerate your efforts to build a base of users with existing (and new) TP clients.
7 votes -
UI/UX: Powertoys keyboard remapping
I'm using the Powertoys keyboard remapping to remap keys from a Bluetooth music controller, to control direction, virtual gears, workout steps.
However, TPVirtual is overriding that config and using the keys from it's original mapping. Previously this was working with indieVelo.Is it possible to check on this?
4 votes -
PAIRING: ATV and Wahoo Kickr Rollr
When connecting accessories, my Kickr Rollr does not have a power profile as on Zwift. I can only use the speed sensor and it’s WAY out. In fact, I’m chewing my bars on the velodrome and with 10 mph registering. Zwift (sorry to swear) have a ZPower profile for the Kickr Rollr and I therefore beg for this on here and then I will be with you for all my training, Many thanks in advance.
2 votes -
UI/UX: W'
Hi George, full disclosure I am a long time user of Zwift. I tried TPV / Indievelo for the first time yesterday: Very impressive, fully satisfied with the app, interface with TP worked fine (download and upload), congratulations for the good work.
For your consideration, I am sharing with you one feature that I believe would be a great addition to your product. It would be great if we could track the W' decreases and increases, particularly when doing intervals, with the goals 1) to avoid over training when the W' is becoming empty; and 2) providing the users to…
32 votes -
UI/UX: Minimap to show location of pace bots
When riding with a pace group, it would be very helpful to know where the pace bot is, but making its dot the colour of the pace bot, and on top of the other dots. The particular gains of this idea would be:
(A) when one group overtakes another, making sure you stay in the group you intend to.
(B) when you are hoping to catch a group, especially if it is coming the other way, getting advance warning of its arrival so you position yourself and get up to speed.10 votes -
UI/UX: Minimap to show your location more precisely
The minimap shows your position as an arrowhead. The arrowhead is clear, but quite good. It would be very helpful to know where in the arrowhead you are, to understand how you relate to the dots ahead and behind of the arrowhead. Perhaps a black dot at the exact location?
4 votes -
WORKOUTS: Need to enhance workout import functionality onto Mac/Need to address AppleTV functionality broadly
I have been unable to have the program run in a stable and non-halting manner on AppleTV. Every other cycling app is running well. And it takes forever to acceptably make entries to logon because of cursor issues with the remote. It is unusable on AppleTV. Having said that, it runs great on my Mac Laptop. However, I am unable to import structured workouts from my TrainingPeaks library. The file identified for doing so in online instructions is not discoverable on my Mac. This should be addressed with a simple import button that can be directed to any file or…
4 votes -
EVENTS: Official event courses
Sure this is already done, just haven't seen it. Being able to train on course around the globe, Ironman, ICU, Tours etc :-)
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?