466 results found
-
EVENTS: Feature idea: Stem notes - cue sheets functionality
Summary: Stem notes aka cue sheets functionality when signing up to the event.
Stem note cue sheets would be a great way to plan a race or ride. For example in group rides or TT race they can be used to write down power targets either in time or kilometer scale, like from 5th kilometer (or 30th minute of the ride)) apply 250 W (for 10 minutes) and so on.
Like 25 km- >30 km P: 250 W, T: 1 0 min or
Like 5 min- >15 min P: 300 WThey could be used also traditional way to write…
3 votes -
PAIRING: garmin heart rate
I'm running TrainingPeaks Virtual on a Samsung tablet. Everything works fine, except for heart rate. I have a Garmin HRM, which is detected and paired. It shows the battery level for the HRM, but not any heart rate reading. This makes it pointless for me doing ride and workouts. I've done a couple, recording on my Garmin cycle computer, but that's less than ideal for syncing back to TrainingPeaks.
9 votes -
UI/UX: Remove Dropdown List UI Elements for Popover
Problem: Current UI design uses Dropdown List in many of the advanced setting screen. This type of UI offers a bad UX for people on mobile (ie. small screen with fat fingers) or for devices that uses limited remote control (ie. Apple TV).
Recommendation: Remove the dropdown list and use Popover to simplify UI for all platform.
For example when creating an event and selecting a route, instead of a dropdown list with a tiny scroll, have a scrollable popover menu with larger touch area with the first list item (or previous selected) highlighted. Popover menu will have the highest…
4 votes -
WORLD: Avatars - Shadow missing in 1st person view
Currently the shadows cast are of only the bike. Could the rider be included?
5 votes -
WORLD: Avatars - Hands missing in 1st person view
I enjoy the fpv (view 3) and would like to see hands in the bars. It would also be neat it they showed braking as well.
10 votes -
MECHANICS: Stop ride as soon as pause is selected
When I select the pause button during a workout the timer keeps going u til my bike has come to a stop. Would be nice if the timer stopped immediately.
9 votes -
WORLD: Avatars - rocking side to side when pedaling?
seems like the recent build introduced (or increased) the side to side rocking of the avatar while pedaling. I appreciate the "life-like" improvements but its pretty distracting - can it be toned down or turned off?
4 votes -
MECHANICS: Allow rider to stay in world when exiting an event
Very occasionally I have DNF an event consisting of a lot of climbing, when it just isn't happening that day. I would like to be able to exit the event, but stay in the world so that I can either ride down the mountain or even just to do a bit of a cool down in the same activity.
8 votes -
UI/UX: Core Temperature in F
Can you add an option to change the Core body temperature readings from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
5 votes -
UI/UX: 'Options' > 'Graphics Settings' > 'Extra Displays'
Given: Display 2 set to any of 'Left/Right/Rear'
When: Display 2 set to 'None'
Then: Window is not confined to Display 11 vote -
UI/UX: 'Training Zones' setting in 'Profile'
Power: Describe slider readout for power as absolute (watts) alongside %FTP
Heartrate: Describe slider readout as %MaxHR (define MaxHR in rider profile, default use 220-age) alongside absolute bpm.4 votes -
WORLD: Routes - Indoor velodrome, no gradient, no wind etc.
An indoor velodrome, no gradient except banking, no wind, no weather etc.
For those who want a consistent training environment for whatever reason.
Being connected to the road network (ride in/out) would be super cool.17 votes -
WORLD: Terrain - Summit distance road signs when climbing
When climbing a mountain it would be nice to see road markings with distance to the summit. Now we have to look at the route histogram and guess how far to go. Road signs would add to the experience, concentration and motivation.
Thanks!
Simon37 votes -
EVENTS: Pace bot braking
I use the pace bots for longer paced rides on different routes to the existing pace bot rides.
At present the only option is the Keirin bot that brakes you if you pass it.
I’d like an option to toggle that on/off - maybe that bot is only for Keirin…. Or cannot be unchecked if it’s a Keirin but for other events you can choose the way the bot works and whether you can pass it or not2 votes -
FITFILES: include moxy smo2 data in uploaded fit file
Include the displayed Moxy/SMO2 data in the uploaded .fit file
12 votes -
FITFILES: Dropbox Integration (upload *.FIT files automatically)
While the Garmin Connect issue is resolved it would help if VTP can upload to Dropbox the fit files automatically so we can use RunGap easier.
9 votes -
EVENTS: Team members positions in team events
I have just done a no bot, team points scratch race and with over 100 entrants I found it difficult to locate my team mates at the start and know what group or position they were riding in. It wasn't until they had finished that I knew they were in a group ahead of me. Had I known my team mates positions I would likely have ridden harder at the start to be further up the groups than I ended up so that I could work with them.
It would be good if the 'Group bubbles' to the left of…
4 votes -
FITFILES: Pen time in TraningPeaks Virtual
Could we make this a feature request please?
The team I race with would prefer to see our stats as they are within the race not including the "Pen Time"
I realise some are happy to see it all together so I'm not suggesting you don't give folks the option.
In Rouvy for example the "warm up" (Pen Time) and warm downs are optionally recorded as separate FIT files and sent to strava/intervals that way. You can flag how you want it to behave within the settings in Rouvy
The race starts at a fixed time and you end when…
6 votes -
MECHANICS: Navigate to a waypoint on a free ride
During a free ride, if I wanted to get a specific location like the arena, it would be nice to select a waypoint and have a route dynamically created that navigates me to that point.
8 votes -
PAIRING: Bluetooth connection of wahoo heart rate monitor is unstable and does not reliably connect
The wahoo heart rate monitor does not reliably connect to TrainingPeaks Virtual. When it does not connect you are locked out of events. It’s frustrating. Thanks Martin
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?