Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

146 results found

1. When I filter for a specific ride, different parameters like TSS are listed. Unfortunately, the TSS value doesn't give me the full picture if I don't know my FTP value at that time. So, would it be possible to list the historical FTP value and possibly also the weight when filtering, in addition to date, duration, distance and TSS?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When selecting a section of a workout, the calculated average is often wrong. As shown in the attached screenshot, the average is frequently so wrong it is outside of range of the data (pace or power) in the selected section. This bug has been present for years, and significantly reduces the value of the analysis tool. I have seen the issue pointed out many times in online forums and somehow it has never been fixed. Please fix this!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think it would be extremely interesting if we could represent at least one metric in the performance manage dashboard, for personal analysis.

For instance, in my case I want to display HRV -in fact I enter the 10 day rolling average value of HRV, that I obtain from another system- against the already visible CTL, Fatigue, Form, TSS... I have found trends in HRV (the 10 day RA) to be of great significance when gauging if your body is being able or not to cope with the energy demands of training and life in general.

For example, I was…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide Added functionality to 'Peak Performance' feature that allows to see 5s, 1min, 5min, 10min, etc based on virtual or outdoor rides. Also, add capability to see peak performances based on normalized power.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have a training plan for today. I have synced with my garmin, but I didn't select this training before because I need to move to the start point. I start my garmin, skip the Planning Training and move to the start point. Save My ride, open my garmin and select the Training Peaks training plan. I start doing the TPKs training. When I save it and open my TPKs dashboard, my first ride was select by TPKS as the metrics for the Planned trained, not the second one that I select in my garmin.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I appreciate having 90 day PR's now available but wish it didn't default to that setting, as coaches are all calibrated to current year or all-time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Wanting to explore the possibility to plot the "how did you feel" responses in a similar way to how you can plot other metrics like weight/sickness/injury etc

I use the How Did You Feel as a useful and simple tool to monitor my training progress. I grade each workout based on how I feel during the workout and record this value using the How Did You Feel.

By grading each workout this way, I can make a quick scan of my workouts and see any trends over the last week. As a good rule of thumb, if I have two…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow users to turn off 90 day peak notification. This is a meaningless stat for me

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Import the nutrition (calories) and hydration responses entered post-workout on Garmin Edge devices.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to be able to save a workout with the same title.

I would recommend a subtitle to be added to differentiate the session. This would save having to edit workouts too.

Example below are two sessions but the structure of the session is different.

Example.

Title - Run test to establish your Threshold and Zones
    Sub Title - 20 Minute test

Title - Run test to establish your Threshold and Zones
    Sub Title - 20 Minute test. Shorter warm up and cool down period.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Most Garmin watches now offer sleep analysis and they incorporate this into a feature called Body Battery that indicates fatigue and training readiness. Since you can now sync this sleep data into TP, please can you integrate it into the Performance Management Chart? Sleep quality is a critical factor in the body's ability to perform but right now the PMC ignores it.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1) to be able to "star" or favorite specific workouts once pushed to an athlete. In mind specifically are time trial or assessment workouts.
    2) then, to be able to connect those into a report in the dashboard, where i can more easily track the progress over time. I'm doing this manually right now in the coach journal but would prefer it in the dashboard for reference.
    thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In user settings allow coaches (and athletes) with appropriate warnings to set a starting CTL and ATL, ideally per sport, that will be used for athletes that are unable/unwilling to import their previous 42 days of workouts. As an experienced coach I can take a reasonable guess from an athlete's first week of training combined with an interview or 'stalking' on a certain sports social media app.

I realise the PMC has this, but if you set the PMC start ATL/CTL in coach dashboard it applies the same values to every athlete.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In the summary of my running activities the unit of elevation gain and loss is 'm' but the figures seem tobe in 'feet'. How to change that in meters as my preference setting is metric ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello Garmin has the ability to save your hydration data would be great to have this in Trainingpeaks..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I keep a separate diary in Excel for all my post-activity comments. I don't put them in TP because it is impossible to get a good list of all comments. With a list I can see patterns. Now in TP there is a very limited view in the calendar. Just make a report listing all post/pre activity comments

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would love to see a pre menstrual metric where I can log cramping, bloating, mood, fatigue, cravings, and of course weight is there already. The current metric only allows tracking of the actual period, but it's the week before that us gals go whack ;). Once the bleeding starts, the symptoms subside within a day or 2. The bleeding in its self should not be an issue unless you have a medical problem. I personally have struggled with excessive bleeding due to poly-cystic overies, not ideal, not normal.

It would be so great for my coach and I to…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Include an option to see in your training history when one was/is pregnant so one can compare previous pregnancy training development. This also can include and suggest changes in FTP and HR to accommodate one's effort and TSS while training

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. data in sleep metrics is currently measured in % hr. It should be measured in hrs:min:sec, like the time field in workouts.

also, more generally, it would be good to have a general custom field where athletes can track a bespoke metric which may not be currently available to be measured in metrics. thanks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TP analytics offers "elevation correction" (important to trail & mountain runners and others) BUT after any changes, it does NOT update corresponding (r)TSS!

I cannot find that "recalculate" button that I used before, so what I to do is switching from rTSS to TSS and back to rTSS, just to trigger that recalculation. Please fix in some way (recalculate option, trigger TSS refresh after elevation correction <> 0). thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?