Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

145 results found

1. Track FTP over time in Training Peaks, as a metric.

188 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be nice to compare all parameters side by side for similar workouts. For example, being able to compare 2-4 RT1 workouts from training plan. Or being able to compare multiple runs on a trail, etc.

125 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The power data is imported from stryd to the workouts, it would be great if it is used in Peak Performances too

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A sync with Oura Ring can help TP’s take into consideration sleep time and quality, HRV, Resting heart rate and recovery status. A sync with Hyperice can help TP’s take into consideration recovery modalities used by the user and adjust the fatigue and stress scores accordingly. Both can help to avoid overtraining and or give overtraining alert suggestions based on data pulled from Oura and Hyperice.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Include recovery and strain scores from Whoop as a metric to be tracked on the metrics panel of the dashboard.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It is pretty common to sometimes get obviously erroneous HR or power data (e.g. HR = 250 or power = 2000w for someone who has never seen HR >185 or power >850). When looking at past peak performances over any time horizon, this bad data means that you cannot see peak performance data or you have to manually go through and delete HR and power data from those activities respectively before you can see what the athlete's actual peak performances were. This can take a lot of time if the athlete gets bad data a few times every month, and…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Would it be possible to add time for an event as it is the only way to sync meal with fuelin app? At the moment it is not possible to get the right meal plans as by default the event is always at 6 am

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Blood Glucose readings are only available as a metric currently. Please add support for continuous Blood Glucose readings during a workout, in the same way that Power, Torque, Cadence, Speed and Elevation are supported. Not just on the Scatter Graph, but on the main Graph please.

Both professional cycling teams and amateurs are now using CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) for training, recovery and fuelling analysis. Now is the time to start supporting this data in Training Peaks., as other providers are getting onboard.

SuperSapiens (https://www.supersapiens.com/) support export of a glucose CSV file. I have attached one so that…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Having completed a lactic acid threshold test I would appreciate the option to set the heart rate for 2mmol/L, the heart rate for 4mmol/L, max heart rate and resting heart rate.
    I may be in the minority, but have found that entering either of these heart rate thresholds as well as my max and resting heart rate have not yielded reasonable results for the Zone calculation. I ended up having to play around with the threshold until I arrived at reasonable zones.
    Alternatively/in addition, links to the source material of how the wealth of methods calculate threshold would be helpful…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would love to see a pre menstrual metric where I can log cramping, bloating, mood, fatigue, cravings, and of course weight is there already. The current metric only allows tracking of the actual period, but it's the week before that us gals go whack ;). Once the bleeding starts, the symptoms subside within a day or 2. The bleeding in its self should not be an issue unless you have a medical problem. I personally have struggled with excessive bleeding due to poly-cystic overies, not ideal, not normal.

It would be so great for my coach and I to…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Both workouts are fairly common in endurance fitness training plans>

The addition of these categories would be helpful to coaches and athletes alike. Gamin, Android, Withings, Fitbit, Apple, and other products use these as workouts on their wearable products, and Strava (plus other Fitness tracking apps) support the workout type as well.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Subject: Feature Suggestion - OpenAI Chat Integration for Instant Feedback and Analysis

Dear Training Peaks Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am an avid user of the Training Peaks platform and have greatly benefited from its various features. Recently, I've come across an opportunity to enhance the user experience and provide valuable insights for athletes by integrating OpenAI chat functionality into the platform.

Feature suggestion: OpenAI Chat Integration for Instant Feedback and Analysis

Overview:
    Integrating OpenAI chat functionality into Training Peaks would enable athletes to receive instant feedback on their training and analysis based on their personal…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If in your training data power is available, you can only calculate Pw:Hr. It is annoying to alter your training data and delete the power data to calculate Pa:Hr. It would be super nice if you could just select the calculated variant with a dropdown of Pw:Hr and Pa:Hr, for example. This would make Heart Rate Drift much more convenient to calculate.

This hit me after the new updates by Garmin, your watch delivers Power with a Garmin strap, and you cannot really turn that off.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Also are there any plans to bring in a feature on swim pace peak performances as a tab in the peak performance box?

Theres a table in the dashboard that shows this over time periods, but not actually when thy do a fitness test or peak 400m, or 1000m. So the data is there, surely its just a programming update issue?

This would be so super useful!!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have been tracking blood pressure and weight with the help of Withings devices for some time now. Both are synchronized from Withings to Training Peaks.

Recently I've added body temperature to the metrics I track with Withings; however there is no body temperature field in TP metrics for me to enter them, and oviously it is also not being synchronized.

Would be great if this field could be added, and an import from withings implemented.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As a user planning my own training schedule, I would like to know how much time I have planned in each zone for future weeks, so I can ensure that the proportion of high intensity and low intensity work is in line with my desires.

Currently, if I want to know how much time I am planning to spend in zones 4, 5, 6 compared with zones 2 and 3 in a future week of my training plan, I need to manually calculate the cumulative time in each zone by summing them together from each workout in the week. This…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For a triathlon, there are 5 workouts uploaded to the calendar (Swim, T1, Bike, T2, Run). I could cope with that. But when it comes to swimrun, workouts with 15 runs and 14 swims are normal. This bloats the calendar.

I want TP to be able to show this as one event but when i go into the details of the workout, all workouts that makes up this multisport event are listed. Garmin Connect handles this in a neat way.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow users to turn off 90 day peak notification. This is a meaningless stat for me

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi there,
    when using the scattered graph and introducing different views of various combinations of data channels, these settings will reset to the default every time it is closed and reopened. This does not make too many sense.
    Would be a very nice feature if the settings I introduce to the scattered graph would be saved when leaving the dialogue saving it or "save and close" ...
    Ideally for bike and run differently as - depending on the discipline - different combinations of channels are relevant / interesting.
    What do you think?
    Christoph

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

20. Most Garmin watches now offer sleep analysis and they incorporate this into a feature called Body Battery that indicates fatigue and training readiness. Since you can now sync this sleep data into TP, please can you integrate it into the Performance Management Chart? Sleep quality is a critical factor in the body's ability to perform but right now the PMC ignores it.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?