Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

146 results found

1. Implement zone values in Dashboard Widgets when hovering over the diagrams. E.G. Zone 3 (144-171 bpm). Right now its only showing the zone's name.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This may already be in here, but I cant find it. A simple count of workouts by activity type. For example, if you have ridden 5 times, run twice and swum twice, the total is 9 activities. A column chart summarized by week similar to hours or TSS charts. Very simple. For some athletes a goal can be consistency so being able to easily see progress on this is helpful and motivating. For multisport coaches, it provides another metric to assess to determine how consistent an athlete is being by sport.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The option to add an average to metric graphs such as weight, resting heart rate, HRV.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A dashboard chart like the mobile fitness report with previous duration dependent ramp rates and if possible predictive ramp rates based on what is prescribed.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It’s annoying when the App associates an irrelevant exercise with a planned one. How can we untag it? Also, can we associate multiple individual exercises with a planned one? On Apple Watch, different activities get recorded as separate exercises but can we group together on TP against the planned ones? TP only allows one to be associated. Not multiple.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add metrics and progress bar or percent completed to custom goals over a given time period. For example: Bike 3000 miles in 12 months. I could view my progress of achieving that goal at any time.

Strava and Garmin currently have this option.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great if you could go back in time and look at your fatigue, fitness and form from past races.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For mountain runners and skimo racers a peak VAM chart similar to the peak power and peak HR charts would be really useful. You could see your best VAM for varying durations and track improvements over time.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. With its increasing popularity, we need Swimrun as a sub-category for multisport events

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently you cannot 'overlap' ATPs. You can create multiple ATPs but these must not overlap in terms of dates. However, it would be very useful to be able to create different versions of an ATP (with the same / similar date period), so that we could compare different possible approaches to periodising the year. At any one time, only one of these ATPs would be 'active', and that's what would link to the calendar etc. But you could switch between the different ATPs. Currently the only way to do this kind of comparison is to create an ATP, then make…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. data in sleep metrics is currently measured in % hr. It should be measured in hrs:min:sec, like the time field in workouts.

also, more generally, it would be good to have a general custom field where athletes can track a bespoke metric which may not be currently available to be measured in metrics. thanks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow users the option to receive pace and HR alerts during structured workouts instead of automatically imposing them on us. They can be helpful but they can also interfere with how we have our watch set up. It seems like they happen when you're trying to read a different data field. Add a selectable option in the workout summary/builder screens to toggle them on/off as desired.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please investigate and correct whatever broke this data population for cycling activities (Mountain Bike & Bike). I sync data to TP from Garmin Connect only. Prior to October 5th, all of my workouts successfully transferred to TP and TP populated an IF. Since October 5th, TP population of IF has seemed random, but typically not populating. I've gone back and manually calculated and updated IFs for my workouts, but this is inconvenient as it used to occur automatically.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I run trying to keep my heart rate as LOW as possible while keeping my pace steady. Please add statistics that help with lowering my HR, not celebrating higher HR. How about adding a fitness factor that combines the runners pace and HR in one number, where a faster pace and lower HR is the goal.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wanting to explore the possibility to plot the "how did you feel" responses in a similar way to how you can plot other metrics like weight/sickness/injury etc

I use the How Did You Feel as a useful and simple tool to monitor my training progress. I grade each workout based on how I feel during the workout and record this value using the How Did You Feel.

By grading each workout this way, I can make a quick scan of my workouts and see any trends over the last week. As a good rule of thumb, if I have two…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi Peakers,

I'd like to request the addition of the Scatter Plot function, currently available in individual analyses, to the Dashboards section as well. This function should include variables such as Pace, HR (Heart Rate), Power, Cadence, Step Length, etc., plotted against Distance, Time, Temperature, etc. Importantly, it would be highly beneficial if the analysis could incorporate not just peak values but also averages or median values. This is because training sessions occur more frequently than competitive events where peak performance is observed.

Furthermore, it would be great to have the option to construct a chart showing minimum, maximum, average,…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Rowing-specific training zone calculations in the Settings would make life easier for those of us tracking indoor rowing. There are multiple definitions (such as Concept 2's breakdown of UT2/UT1/AT/TR/AN) but it would be good to at least have one way to quickly break down zones based on power/pace output and heart rate.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Fitness History tables include one year of historical data. It would be great to be able to go further back in time. The custom date range feature works for the charts but not for the tables.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. not currently an active feature for the planned portion of the workout. Can be so helpful if it was possible for the trail runners and coaches!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Due to displaying multiple scales on the same chart and that the data is fairly well-bounded, the plots of metrics feels very "choppy." It'd be nice to have an option to display data in a rolling average form to smooth it out. Businesses already do this for displaying YoY data for the same reason. See attached screenshot as an example.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?