Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

145 results found

1. Now that AI has come in to place, it would be nice to see a projected FTP and not have to do an FTP test

It would be nice For self trained athletes to develop a workout plan and see where they will be in the next six or 12 weeks in regards to your FTP. It could also have a range of variance high and a low if you are not compliant 100% to the plan anyway I think it be nice touch.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Copied from a declined suggestion:

"[Hello,
    I've been using WKO+ and TrainingPeaks Premium for a few years now and there is really something I'd like to find a way to do with both (if possible ?). I happen to train mostly with 8 days "weeks", meaning one week is very often 2 times 3 consecutive days of training + one day off and so on. Which means if I'm doing 3 weeks like this before I take a rest week, I might start the first week on monday and finish it the next monday with a day off, so my…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi Peakers,

I'd like to request the addition of the Scatter Plot function, currently available in individual analyses, to the Dashboards section as well. This function should include variables such as Pace, HR (Heart Rate), Power, Cadence, Step Length, etc., plotted against Distance, Time, Temperature, etc. Importantly, it would be highly beneficial if the analysis could incorporate not just peak values but also averages or median values. This is because training sessions occur more frequently than competitive events where peak performance is observed.

Furthermore, it would be great to have the option to construct a chart showing minimum, maximum, average,…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The option to add an average to metric graphs such as weight, resting heart rate, HRV.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow equipment changes during the session. For example, I do my warm-up with one pair of shoes and after that, I switch to my spikes or race shoes. Maybe a manual interface, where you enter the distances for each piece of equipment.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Increased weighting of TSS via a TSS/TSShr composite score (power TSS before a certain hr drift threshold, then continues accounting for TSShr).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With its increasing popularity, we need Swimrun as a sub-category for multisport events

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Now we are use Apple Watch to track data. So can you get it to start tracking HRV and sleep

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please investigate and correct whatever broke this data population for cycling activities (Mountain Bike & Bike). I sync data to TP from Garmin Connect only. Prior to October 5th, all of my workouts successfully transferred to TP and TP populated an IF. Since October 5th, TP population of IF has seemed random, but typically not populating. I've gone back and manually calculated and updated IFs for my workouts, but this is inconvenient as it used to occur automatically.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add a RPE 0 so that a rest period will not have a distance allocated to the total run time

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. it would be nice, if it is possible to add Fat/Carbohydrate- and of course the overall energy Combustion data from a lab test (e.g. Inscyd, Spiro) to the training zones. So it would be possible to automatically calculate e.g. the fat/carbohydrate combustion during a training session/training week. I think, that would be a great improvement For all coaches, who use those lab tests. Other Platforms (todays plans, azum) already have this feature...

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As a user planning my own training schedule, I would like to know how much time I have planned in each zone for future weeks, so I can ensure that the proportion of high intensity and low intensity work is in line with my desires.

Currently, if I want to know how much time I am planning to spend in zones 4, 5, 6 compared with zones 2 and 3 in a future week of my training plan, I need to manually calculate the cumulative time in each zone by summing them together from each workout in the week. This…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Rowing-specific training zone calculations in the Settings would make life easier for those of us tracking indoor rowing. There are multiple definitions (such as Concept 2's breakdown of UT2/UT1/AT/TR/AN) but it would be good to at least have one way to quickly break down zones based on power/pace output and heart rate.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi guys, As a coach sometimes the question is asked by our athletes when doing track sessions what the time is for each lap or segment. For example if I wanted my athletes to run a 900m continuous effort at slightly faster paces for each 300m then I would normally go to a website and plug in the information. This would be good to have on the Training Peaks website and Mobile app to be able to calculate at the time speaking with the athletes (especially if you are not the greatest with math calculations quickly). So in my example…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Also are there any plans to bring in a feature on swim pace peak performances as a tab in the peak performance box?

Theres a table in the dashboard that shows this over time periods, but not actually when thy do a fitness test or peak 400m, or 1000m. So the data is there, surely its just a programming update issue?

This would be so super useful!!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Implement zone values in Dashboard Widgets when hovering over the diagrams. E.G. Zone 3 (144-171 bpm). Right now its only showing the zone's name.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To increase visibility on athletes' nutritional balance, the current calendar view showing macros (carbs, fat, protein) should include an option to access micros (vitamins, minerals). Currently it requires athletes to send screenshots separately.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I want to change layout in laps+splits for example the order of categorys(and skip some), because I mainly use NP+ Avg Power. to much categorys makes it hard to see the ones I want. example 2 I never use AVG speed and a lot of others etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I use the custom ATP a lot to keep on track and plan what comes next. The only real drawback right now is that I constantly have to toggle between the ATP page and the Dashboard in order to see what the makeup of a week or month or other period of time in terms of accumulation of time in zone. I use time in zone and total hrs much more than I do any of the other metrics. Being able to hover over a week or highlight a period on the ATP page and see time in zone for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently when I record a bike activity that doesn't have neither power nor heart rate it automatically pairs with the first planned activity for this day. However, I can't unpair it as I can for "normal" activities where HR and/or power are present. So I need to delete the paired planned/completed activity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8