Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

146 results found

1. Having completed a lactic acid threshold test I would appreciate the option to set the heart rate for 2mmol/L, the heart rate for 4mmol/L, max heart rate and resting heart rate.
    I may be in the minority, but have found that entering either of these heart rate thresholds as well as my max and resting heart rate have not yielded reasonable results for the Zone calculation. I ended up having to play around with the threshold until I arrived at reasonable zones.
    Alternatively/in addition, links to the source material of how the wealth of methods calculate threshold would be helpful…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If in your training data power is available, you can only calculate Pw:Hr. It is annoying to alter your training data and delete the power data to calculate Pa:Hr. It would be super nice if you could just select the calculated variant with a dropdown of Pw:Hr and Pa:Hr, for example. This would make Heart Rate Drift much more convenient to calculate.

This hit me after the new updates by Garmin, your watch delivers Power with a Garmin strap, and you cannot really turn that off.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In the TrainingPeaks app, under the calories and macronutrient charts, please add the ability to account for calorie expenditure based on either the basal metabolic rate, or a user determined calorie goal. The web version of the platform already has this ability under the 'Calories by Time Period' chart, but the app lacks this. At least that's true for the Android version of the software. If the maintenance calories are not accounted for, the consumed calories far out-weigh the expended calories. It would be nice to just look at the graph and know that the required calories are being consumed…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Rowing workouts should reflect actual work done & impact on fitness/form

Rowing workout 9/22:
    3x20 min zone 3+ (10 min zone 3; 50 min zone 4) only computed 19 TSS / 0.42 IF.

Bike workout prior week 9/15:
    2x20 Z3 on the bike - 62 TSS, 0.74 IF

At a bare minimum, the rowing workout should be 1.5x the bike effort (3 intervals vs 2); plus it was almost all Z4, so should be higher again impact.

First time I've uploaded rowing data and it appears that TP is just using wattage/effort data from the bike?

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For a triathlon, there are 5 workouts uploaded to the calendar (Swim, T1, Bike, T2, Run). I could cope with that. But when it comes to swimrun, workouts with 15 runs and 14 swims are normal. This bloats the calendar.

I want TP to be able to show this as one event but when i go into the details of the workout, all workouts that makes up this multisport event are listed. Garmin Connect handles this in a neat way.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I run trying to keep my heart rate as LOW as possible while keeping my pace steady. Please add statistics that help with lowering my HR, not celebrating higher HR. How about adding a fitness factor that combines the runners pace and HR in one number, where a faster pace and lower HR is the goal.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am 54. Part of my new routine has been to regularly take my blood pressure. I have always prided myself on keeping active. I have also been egotistical in ignoring some things. Heart attacks and strokes are no longer things off in the distance for me. I recently bought a Garmin Index BP monitor. It syncs with the Garmin Connect app but the data doesn't transfer over to the Training Peaks side. The Garmin S2 scale weight information transfers just fine (usually).
    Anyway, as an older athlete the time has come to keep regular check of my blood pressure…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Given that athletes train exclusively in metric or imperial (mine anyway) it would be good to be able to setup what unit the coach can see the athlete's training in. So for instance, even if my coach account is set to miles, I would see the weekly summary on the athelete's account in KM if that is what they have set themselves to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Good morning --

I have a couple of suggestions:

1. The time-in-zone chart for the workout should have the added capability to be applied over specific laps. This would be helpful in evaluating the quality of the perfomance of each interval.

2. The pie charts in the Dashboard should have the added capability to track mileage, time, etc., for specific bikes. I use a lot of these pie charts to manage scheduled maintenance, such as when to change out a shifter wire. If I go off to a training camp, and take a different bike, I would like mileage for that bike…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dentro del apartado de atlethes de ciclismo, estaría bien poder ver los datos de torque (Nm)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi,

I would love to be able to see my yearly/monthly or even custom period summary of my workouts like a weekly summary that is already available.

Thanks!

Miro

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Using the new Stack Up feature, it would be nice to also be able to compare power to individual / specific professional cyclists as well as the existing general Training Peaks family.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello, A button on the calendar screen that allows the coach to change between miles and m's without going into settings.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. While preparing for an event, it would be nice to overlay previous period to compare progress. Like, what do these 16 weeks look like, compared to another “similar period” last year. Especially interesting if you reuse an old training plan.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Would like the ability on the dashboard to drag and re-order clients

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi, it is possible to add the ability to select median heart rate rather than average? If there are enough outliers in the data, it will skew the results. As an example, I just completed an hour run. My heart rate settled in to a range of 130-132 for most of the run but since there was a ramp in the beginning and at the end, they were included and it skewed the average down. I have also seen this have a larger impact on treadmill runs where I had to stop momentarily to start another session since I exceeded…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would be great to have a GAP to translate an equivalent pace when doing some hill at trail running. This is a metric that more and more apps gives you. TP should include this adaptation. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently, each bar on the StackUp chart has no value. So it's important to set a goal to try and reach the next percentile. If i click on a bar, it should tell me the range of watts/kg to be in that percentile.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?