TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Self coached athletes can create plans for themselves

Today its possible for self coached athletes to create custom workouts and schedule them per drag and drop in the calendar.
    It would be nice, if self coached athletes can create their own custom plans (e.g. 4week base and so on) and safe them in a folder for annual planning.
    This feature will not replace real coaches, just make it easier for those who don't want a coach at all.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Structure workouts based on specific Zones

It would be a good option to be able to choose specific zones for an athlete when building a workout in the Workout builder.
    This could then be chosen from a drop-down menu for the sport-specific zones an athlete has (either based off HR or Pace/power).

76 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

4. weekly summary totals now hidden...please no!

Please bring back the weekly total calculations while we coaches are building our weekly training schedules in the hidden mode. Having these weekly totals out of view while we are building schedules certainly adds more computer time and this is not the goal. This just changed with the most recent update and I personally find it a huge disappointment.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to choose directly zones in the workout builder

In the workout builder I can select different units to describe workout intensitiy, like "rating of perceived exertion", "threshold heart rate" etc.

However, the zones are most often also defined in percentage of the unit I select most often (for instance pace, maximum heart rate, threshold heart rate etc. ) and in most trainings I want to work in one or two defined zones.

So it would be nice, if the zones I defined could be selected as "units", so that I would be able to simply adjust workout intensitiy by entering the particular segment number of the zone I…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. bring the graph "Time Spent in HR zones" to mobile versions

it would be great to see the graph "time spent in HR zones" in the mobile apps.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a chart which shows past FTP and change over time

Having a chart added to the library which shows what your FTP was at different points in time would be helpful in

a) tracking changes in FTP
    b) making sure it is set correctly during different periods, since it will have an impact on the PMC, TSS and other metrics.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. shading on the PMC Chart to show years

I have 10+ years of data stored in TrainingPeaks and use the web view. The date range for the PMC chart is set to show all data. We know that the TSS/d is displayed the Y axis and date on the X. TSS has helpful lines but t can sometimes be a challenge to see relative change year over year or compare to same time to years prior. My feature request is for shaded columns (annual -- Jan 1 to Dec 31); this would really help compare year to year. Suggested UI change attached.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Show races on PMC

Have a checkbox in the PMC on the dashboard that will display race days with a distinctive star or other icon, allowing a visual way to see how the metrics line up with planned races.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Running - Add Grade Adjusted Pace (Gap) to workout Graph

In the Running work graph, you can currently see, select RPM/ M / BPM / MIN/KM / C. It would be useful if Grade Adjusted Pace (Gap) was added to this graph.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Setting zones

The Zone setting functionality is fine but what I miss is history. Say we have a table that would record each time we reset our Threshold value ,whichever an athlete is using (Power,Heart...),basically a history of Threshold tests,possibly with weight as well. That would be neat.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

12. Connect equipment to sport

It would be awesome if you could connect default equipment to a sport. If a default bike is a racebike and yoi go mountainbiking you always have to change the equipment in the workout file from racebike to mountainbike. If you can connect the mountainbike as the default bike for mountainbiking, you would not have to change it anymore. Same for shoes. You could connect specific trailrunning shoes as the default equipment for trailrunning.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. NGP as a new peak performance feature

i'd like to see the NGP development as a new peak performance feature. maybe with some added context like elevation gain/loss and/or intensity factor.

it would be easier to take the right NGP for the suggested finishing time prediction: https://peaksware.uservoice.com/forums/106657-trainingpeaks-customer-feedback/suggestions/43801755-using-ngp-for-finishing-time-prediction

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Workoutbuilder: Abilitity to add custom number of steps to a repeated block

This will save memory when using i.e. "Stryd Workout app" so that "advanced workouts" can be executed.
    What is needed is the kind of functionality provided by i.e. final surge (see printscreen).

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Running Efficiency Factor in the Dashboard

Dear all,

Would it be possible to get a chart in the dashboard that would show the time evolution of the Running Efficiency Factor? It seems that the point is to improve with time on that one and the parameter is only available buried in each activity so far.

Here is a blog post from Joe on the matter.

https://www.trainingpeaks.com/blog/the-efficiency-factor-in-running/

Thank you very much!

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16. Is it possible to develop a way to bulk delete duplicate uploads?

I picked up a new client recently. Being new to TP, he accidentally double uploaded about 2-years worth of activities. It would be nice to have a process in place, if possible, to bulk delete duplicate posts.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. email to an athlète

Why there is not a tchat or the ability to email to an athlète in TP ?.
    I've often question to ask to the athlete before an activity. Every time, I must send an email outside of TP. I lose time and traceability.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Provide both indoor and outdoor power zones for cycling

My outdoor FTP is 216 watts, but my indoor FTP is 182 watts! That is two entire power zones different. Much of that difference is due to using two separate power meters, but this difference in power measurement is a common situation. Unfortunately this makes my power zones wildly inaccurate when I switch between indoor and outdoor rides. The difference in power zones is so great that I can't really use the TP analysis tools for both types of rides. So, I would like there to be both indoor cycling and outdoor cycling with different power zones applied. And, there…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19. Allow Metrics to be used in a Training Plan

I would like to be able to use Metrics (just as any workout type) in a Training Plan. Currently, there seems no automated way to add a Metrics "workout" to every week/day of an athlete's calendar.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Spilt Calendar day in to Morning, Midday, Afternoon, Evening

It would be great to align the weeks training workouts into what part of the day I would like to train. To better organise around work etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base