Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

108 results found

1. Myself and another trainer not only share athletes and training plans, but desire to build our training plans based on a shared library of Workouts. Unfortunately, currently when we share a Workout Library, only one of the coaches can modify / add workouts to that library, and the coach who cannot edit them, can't view the full description unless they actually open the workout.

We want to have a totally shared workout library where the coaches that are sharing that library both have add and edit access to everything in that folder. This would allow us to both keep in…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great to have the ability to bulk delete items from a calendar. One of my athletes just connected her HRV4Training app and it dumped two months of history on one day, which skewed her data pretty badly. It would be nice (for me or her) to not have to go through and delete all these one by one. Also if an athlete has covid and I need to wipe their workouts off their calendar for several weeks, this would also be useful.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can we introduce to have a toggle on Notes to make them Private or Public (visible to coach) ... sometimes I make notes/ reminders for myself and don't want my coach to know...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For athletes that travel (especially those with coaches) and/or are not always in one location, it would be great to have a location input in the calendar that can be multi-day - I use a work-around often to allow my coach to know where I will be in advance. It's obviously beneficial for example in cases where there will be more trails available or not. (I attached a screenshot to show how clunky the calendar is now when you need to input a location to communicate availability)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Love the Strength Training feature. Would be great for TP to record my heart rate directly or to allow the completed Strength workout to be paired with the recorded workout uploaded from Apple Health.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When the athlete fills the load of one of the strength training exercises, this load will be filled in the next training sessions. This way, the athlete will not have to remember the load he put on in the last training session. The Cargo will already be in the next training session.
    When setting up the training sessions, there could be an option to leave selected.
    Ex: Fill loads until...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello,

I usually have a busy calendar with changing training availability and need to plan may trainings well in advance. I want them to show up in Outlook as well (or even better: edit them in Outlook).

Today online calendars provided via .ics link sync only 14 days into the future, which is way too little to plan properly. This should be extended to minimum 2 months. I can‘t believe this is much effort.

Ideally, we would be able to integrate the TrainingPeaks calendar as full external calendar, so we could edit it directly from Outlook or other calendar applications.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For cycling workouts at a higher intensity, TP gives me completely meaningless minute spikes, as does FTP. Even Pipo Gana would not be ashamed of such values. Other applications (Strava, Garmin Connnect) evaluate the same activity correctly. Pedals (Favero Assioma) calibrated before each ride.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Right now gear logging is buried at the very bottom of the activity page on mobile. It is easy for it to end up “out of sight, out of mind.” It would be great if it were more prominent, and I would love it if the screen for “RPE/How did you feel?” included it, but even just having it near the top of the workout view instead of the bottom would be helpful!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Within a coaching company where they have multiple coaches and share multiple training plans with athletes, it would be great to be able to share all training plans and possibly even workout libraries automatically with associated coaches. I know you can manually share each individual plan but could much smoother when controlled from the 'head account' and turned on or off for coaches who would need the plans and/or workout libraries.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please can you make it possible to hide/unhide athletes from a large squad or to have a team created temporarily from the squad so only see the riders on the race/camp for the period of the race/camp.... Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 Bugs, perhaps related.

Context: I am subscribed to premium through apple subscriptions.

Bug 1:
    When I go to the Analytics (peak performances) tab in the iOS app it says I'm not subscribed and pops up a bugged resubscribe window when I click "learn more". [Screenshot of bugged subscription screen attached].
    I have tried relogging after I have started the premium subscription, no fix.

Bug2:
    In the browser, if I go to account settings and I'm looking at the modal in the middle 3rd of the window I can see that my "account type" is premium. However when I click…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For a cross-country skier two profiles for skiing is critical, one for classic and one for skate! In this way it will be possible to do some analyses!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi guys, I don't know if you've already discussed this, but I couldn't find the topic... it would be an absolutely interesting function to have TP directly manage the payments of the athletes we train, also scheduling the payments.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is it possible to get Samsung Health added to the list of compatible apps? Otherwise I have to use the Health Sync app to move my data from Samsung Health to Suunto (which I don't use) just so I can move it to Training Peaks. This complexity makes it hard to justify signing up for TP though I hear it's an outstanding platform.

Referencing the book Atomic Habits, increasing difficulty leads to decreasing likelihood that a habit will stick. If I have to buy a new watch and use multiple apps to get my training going, it tempts me to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why is not possibile to have a table/chart with 1 km/1 mile splits if the athlete registered without "auto-lap". This function would be useful ad there is in all other software. Please add it, I can't do you manually (for example for a marathon I see only 1 single split but I want to see 42 splits even if the athletes does not use a auto-lap)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This is a request to consider charging premium subscription based on the regions.
    Different regions of the world pay a different price.
    This works as it has been adopted by many other organizations.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If workouts are accidently deleted there should be a trash functionality to be able to restore those workouts.
    This might happen if you synch your training plan to your sportswatch and you want to do today`s acutal training session later and just go for a little commute or something else.

Is anyone else struggling with this?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)