Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

337 results found

1. If workouts are accidently deleted there should be a trash functionality to be able to restore those workouts.
    This might happen if you synch your training plan to your sportswatch and you want to do today`s acutal training session later and just go for a little commute or something else.

Is anyone else struggling with this?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The current color coding for "today" does not add value to the home screen. At the start of the day all of my athletes have a yellow designator without any of the workouts attempted or completed. These workouts need to be gray until data is loaded then color coded as appropriate for the compliance.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have many clients here who train on a treadmill. There is no option to change units and the treadmills only show miles per hour. If you have this unit in training peaks. It will help my clients a lot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Is it possible to get Samsung Health added to the list of compatible apps? Otherwise I have to use the Health Sync app to move my data from Samsung Health to Suunto (which I don't use) just so I can move it to Training Peaks. This complexity makes it hard to justify signing up for TP though I hear it's an outstanding platform.

Referencing the book Atomic Habits, increasing difficulty leads to decreasing likelihood that a habit will stick. If I have to buy a new watch and use multiple apps to get my training going, it tempts me to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Subject: Feature Suggestion - OpenAI Chat Integration for Instant Feedback and Analysis

Dear Training Peaks Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am an avid user of the Training Peaks platform and have greatly benefited from its various features. Recently, I've come across an opportunity to enhance the user experience and provide valuable insights for athletes by integrating OpenAI chat functionality into the platform.

Feature suggestion: OpenAI Chat Integration for Instant Feedback and Analysis

Overview:
    Integrating OpenAI chat functionality into Training Peaks would enable athletes to receive instant feedback on their training and analysis based on their personal…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A template / calendar that can be populated offline for when no internet or training peaks goes down for the 5th time in a month

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the workout builder, while building a workout, clicking cadence automatically adds a cadence range that I DONT WANT and have to constantly change.

Please create in our settings some default preferences for the workout builder including default cadence.

The expectation when I have set my default cadence in settings is that when I now create a new workout and click 'cadence' my preference of 90 is set. (for example).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It is pretty common to sometimes get obviously erroneous HR or power data (e.g. HR = 250 or power = 2000w for someone who has never seen HR >185 or power >850). When looking at past peak performances over any time horizon, this bad data means that you cannot see peak performance data or you have to manually go through and delete HR and power data from those activities respectively before you can see what the athlete's actual peak performances were. This can take a lot of time if the athlete gets bad data a few times every month, and…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be cool if we could write some things in the ATP blocks, like running mesocycle, or swimming mesocycle and even coloring the weekly blocks with different colors.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  5 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add trail running/orienteering activity that calculates TSS directly from HR (hrTSS) since the use of rTSS in trail running/orienteering is not accurate because of the slower running speed at the same HR/perceived effort

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow metrics cards to be merged together automatically.

I have several devices reporting metrics (e.g. an Oura ring upload sleep data, my Withings scale uploads weight data, etc), but each of these devices creates its own metrics card with potentially repeated data. ITs not obvious which one I should add subjective metrics too then (subjective fatigue etc).

Training peaks should allow me to combine metrics cards automatically so I get one card per day with the metrics from that day.

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  8 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'd like to have keyboard shortcuts implemented to speed many common actions within TrainingPeaks from adding items to the calendar (workout, metrics, notes) to searching/selecting/adding from the Workout Library, switching athletes (for coaches), copy/paste, save changes (e.g. "Save & Close" a workout), and many more functions. Keyboard shortcuts along the lines of Gmail (i.e., extensive actions, pop-up shortcut guide) would be a great addition to TrainingPeaks!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would be nice if you could mix HR and Pace in workouts, i think the recovery HR is more important than Pace, i like it if i´m running outside but hate to use garminconnect for creating workouts(with that you can mix both)

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dark mode across web and mobile

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  5 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make the mobile app usable for coaches. Would be epic if I could change a workout, import a workout, or move around a bit more form my phone instead of the computer all the time. Would allow me to be must more nimble with athlete adjustability and save everyone time.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello, in the arabian world we start our week in Saturday however, in training peaks app/site we don't have that option only sunday&monday, however, in garmin connect we can start our week with Saturday and this is the number one reason for us as arabian coaches / atheletes why we dont use training peaks.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

An engineering spike/estimate has been done on this update. There are dependencies that make the effort larger, but we do plan to prioritize this in the future. We have been working through the top requests here in Uservoice and this is absolutely one of the top ones. 

19. I love that the weather forecast is now available in the calendar view. Awesome. Now can you please tweak it so that the historical weather stays in place? When looking back, it would add a lot to understanding the quality and type of particular workouts to know what the weather was on that day. Heat, cold, rain, snow, probability of ice all affect effort, HR, and other fundamental metrics and physiological responses.
    Also, for planning purposes, crucially in the mountains, to be able to see the weather pattern for the previous weeks would enable to better assess what the conditions…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is training peaks going to ever pair have samsung wearables?

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?