Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

191 results found

1. I would like the ability to add annotations (comments) to particular time points in my workout. It would work by highlighting a segment of a workout and leaving a comment just on that particular portion.

This way I can leave notes for myself or my coach on how I was feeling or what I was doing during a particular moment of the training session. It would also provide a way for my coach to ask or tell me something about a particular moment in my workout. Example comments might include: "I started cramping", "Watch showed high heart rate, but the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I often look at the "My Athletes" dropdown in the Calendar view for a quick full picture of all my athletes. However, I'd love to be able to then click an athlete's name from the "My Athletes" view and have it reload just that athlete's calendar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As a coach, I make training plans on real watts (cycling) or in pace (running).
    E.g.: 4 x 1000m running @ 3'/K with 45" Rest. I still am waiting for this very important way of making build-up plans!
    You only work in % of something, but not in real watts or paces. For me, this is very important (and I guess also for other coaches)!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just another option in the drop down. Right now it is Unavailabe and Limited--what if this also included "Very Available" this would be for blocks of time that the athlete would have more availability. Example -- I will be taking a trip to California to have a focused block of training and racing. Notifying this in TP would help my coach see where he can maybe load some volume. Cheers!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add an option for private training notes that are athlete view only on accounts that have shared access with a coach.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently you cannot 'overlap' ATPs. You can create multiple ATPs but these must not overlap in terms of dates. However, it would be very useful to be able to create different versions of an ATP (with the same / similar date period), so that we could compare different possible approaches to periodising the year. At any one time, only one of these ATPs would be 'active', and that's what would link to the calendar etc. But you could switch between the different ATPs. Currently the only way to do this kind of comparison is to create an ATP, then make…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One of the recent updates forced the calendar URL link for exporting calendar to GMT rather than the local time zone. It can't be changed in Google calendar and so it shows up wrong on the calendar. This wasn't a problem until sometime earlier this year and I just figured out it wasn't me or my new phone.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need a chart that shows peak power after a user defined KJ. (eg 2000kj). Intervals.icu does this, why not TP?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. TL;DR = need to be able to clear, or select a blank value, for time of a future workout.

Problem:
    When workouts are added by myself or my coach, they sometimes have a clock time and sometimes only the calendar date where the time value is Null.

The time is not useful to me, so it is much preferred for the time to be null for scheduled workouts. When there is a time, it's the default value of midnight (12 am).

When the default 12am time is assigned, it is actively problematic when my Training Peaks workouts sync to Google…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For trail runners will be useful to have NGP available in graphs and scatter plots.
    Also charts like Time in Speed Zone to be based also on NGP.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Having completed a lactic acid threshold test I would appreciate the option to set the heart rate for 2mmol/L, the heart rate for 4mmol/L, max heart rate and resting heart rate.
    I may be in the minority, but have found that entering either of these heart rate thresholds as well as my max and resting heart rate have not yielded reasonable results for the Zone calculation. I ended up having to play around with the threshold until I arrived at reasonable zones.
    Alternatively/in addition, links to the source material of how the wealth of methods calculate threshold would be helpful…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If in your training data power is available, you can only calculate Pw:Hr. It is annoying to alter your training data and delete the power data to calculate Pa:Hr. It would be super nice if you could just select the calculated variant with a dropdown of Pw:Hr and Pa:Hr, for example. This would make Heart Rate Drift much more convenient to calculate.

This hit me after the new updates by Garmin, your watch delivers Power with a Garmin strap, and you cannot really turn that off.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I love using Dynamic plans but would love to be able to build workouts based on Training Zone (ie, Zone 1-5). We do ******* testing with our athletes to have more accurate training zones, and it's hard/impossible to prescribe them accurately for the group using the % threshold tool.

I would also be really helpful to be able to compare "planned time in zone" to "actual time in zone" once the workout is completed.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For a triathlon, there are 5 workouts uploaded to the calendar (Swim, T1, Bike, T2, Run). I could cope with that. But when it comes to swimrun, workouts with 15 runs and 14 swims are normal. This bloats the calendar.

I want TP to be able to show this as one event but when i go into the details of the workout, all workouts that makes up this multisport event are listed. Garmin Connect handles this in a neat way.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi, Rowing is only partially listed out in the ATP. It is available as a main event, but not event type. I need to choose a run or cycle instead of regatta. This causes the ATP to list limiters of run or bike.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Training plans for ultra runners will often include targeted values of elevation gain. Request: (a) that elevation gain be reported in the Weekly Summary portion of the calendar view, (b) weekly elevation gain be included in the ATP as a manually entered value, such that it shows up along with other weekly ATP values. (similar to how Limiters are presented in the weekly summary ATP targets)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In events add an option for gravel biking. This would be in addition to the categories already there (road, mountain, cyclecross...)

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow users to see the next days form in the mobile app when you select the next day's workout. This will allow users to adjust the next day's activity if needed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When your entering a NOTE in the calender it is visible for everybody.
    You have the option not to make it visible for the athlete but other coaches can still see the note.

I would like the option to hide the note for other coaches as well.
    "Visible for other coaches" - button

Because you can't use "coachs journal" on mobile devices. And it gets full very fast or you have to delete maybe important notes.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 7 votes
    Vote