Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

357 results found

1. Dark mode across web and mobile

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Future Opportunity  ·  5 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello, in the arabian world we start our week in Saturday however, in training peaks app/site we don't have that option only sunday&monday, however, in garmin connect we can start our week with Saturday and this is the number one reason for us as arabian coaches / atheletes why we dont use training peaks.

62 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

An engineering spike/estimate has been done on this update. There are dependencies that make the effort larger, but we do plan to prioritize this in the future. We have been working through the top requests here in Uservoice and this is absolutely one of the top ones. 

3. Is training peaks going to ever pair have samsung wearables?

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi,

Requests that there be an notification when my coach uploads a workout for me or makes a change in a workout that has not yet been done.

Regards,
    Eliran Maayan

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I love that the weather forecast is now available in the calendar view. Awesome. Now can you please tweak it so that the historical weather stays in place? When looking back, it would add a lot to understanding the quality and type of particular workouts to know what the weather was on that day. Heat, cold, rain, snow, probability of ice all affect effort, HR, and other fundamental metrics and physiological responses.
    Also, for planning purposes, crucially in the mountains, to be able to see the weather pattern for the previous weeks would enable to better assess what the conditions…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice to have the ability to toggle an individual workout between active and inactive to see how including or excluding it would affect your tss, fitness, fatigue and form for the week and future weeks. This could be especially helpful when trying to adjust a plan a few weeks before an event to see if excluding certain workouts could improve your numbers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include Sunrise and Sunset to calendar view in same way as there is weather forecast. That would be great feature for planning weeks training hours. Espiecially for outdoor rides and runs.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. To make copying of the workouts in the Calendar view easier - simply CTRL+Drag&Drop should create a copy on the day to which I drag the workout to. Clickiing Copy / Paste via menu takes much more time.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. data in sleep metrics is currently measured in % hr. It should be measured in hrs:min:sec, like the time field in workouts.

also, more generally, it would be good to have a general custom field where athletes can track a bespoke metric which may not be currently available to be measured in metrics. thanks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd like to see better visualization comparison between different metrics.
    So for example.
    I want to know how my HR value changed in different Pace Zones in the last three month, years e.g.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For example, an athlete chooses Imperial for his/her metrics, however, chooses a 25-meter pool as the default. This should then trigger bike and run workouts to be in miles and the swim workouts to be in meters (on their TrainingPeaks calendar not just their device).

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great to be able to add multi-day events like stage races or ultra distance events over several days. At the moment you have to add a event for every single day of the event.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When I record a brick session on my Fenix watch, Training Peaks will not allow me to upload it into the coach’s planned session. Instead, I have to record them as unplanned sessions, and leave the brick as “not attempted”.

A brick workout should allow attaching multiple activities, reflecting the nature of the workout.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sometimes I need to fill in a missing out extra workout. It would be nice to be able to copy and paste workouts on the app to do that.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. At the moment you can only choose between power or heart rate zones when building a workout. As not all athletes have a powermeter it is quite laborious to consider that fact and prescribe the workout with the right zones (power or heart rate). If multiple zones (heart rate, power RPE or other...) can be displayed in a prescribed workout you no longer have to think about wether the athlete has a power meter or not.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add "Average" to metrics "Overall Feeling" and "Motivation" so you don't have to choose between "Below Average" and "Above Average".

My coach was asking me why I feel "below average" since a long time. I answered there is no possibility to choose "Average", only possibility to choose "Above Average" but I don't feel "Above Average" because I feel "Average".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Since TrainingPeaks doesn't differentiate between open water and pool swims most devices including Garmin watches, only support importing structured workouts from TP in Pool swim mode. Seems to me we are missing a trick as the pool environment is already structured! Set distances, pool clock etc., and many swimmers (and coaches) prefer not to use a watch in the pool. However, when we go out outside, we lose the wall clock and the lap lengths. To avoid the common trap of falling into “mono-speed” swimming we still need to provide structure. I do this by setting the intervals on duration…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently the planned workout includes breaks and gives a time and pace based on that. The uploaded workout does not, so the pace and TSS are higher, and the workout compliance ends up not green.

There are pros and cons for both measures - being able to see actual swim pace, not pace including breaks, or being able to see the total duration of the sessions., Either way I think we should compare the same thing, not 2 different things.
    I would prefer the uploaded file to include breaks, but a toggle to be Abe to switch between them on…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I can view and edit tags on my workouts on desktop, but I don't see the tags in the Android app and certainly no option to edit them. This means that I have to remember to log in on my computer to edit the tags on my workouts instead of being able to do so right away on my phone. It is very inconvenient.

I have checked through support articles and searched online to see if I've overlooked this basic feature, but haven't found any resources. If it's already possible to do this please let me know. Thank you.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?