Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

337 results found

1. The TSS is only auto calculated for walking and running, not for strength training, hiking or yoga. Can you please add automatic TSS calculations for all actives so that the TSS graphs overtime are correct and account for all activities.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be very helpful to easily select multiple days for notes or multidays events like in google calendar (with 1 mouse click and slide over the days)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For some reason, you can't "Hide" Workouts in a Dynamic plan. This seems like it would be an easy bit of functionality to pull over.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I love using Dynamic plans but would love to be able to build workouts based on Training Zone (ie, Zone 1-5). We do ******* testing with our athletes to have more accurate training zones, and it's hard/impossible to prescribe them accurately for the group using the % threshold tool.

I would also be really helpful to be able to compare "planned time in zone" to "actual time in zone" once the workout is completed.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add an option for private training notes that are athlete view only on accounts that have shared access with a coach.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The price here in Brazil is very high; As a Athlet pays 500 reais necessary to see my graphics is very expensive for our reality (Brazil). I belive that is a fair price in maximum 200 reais. Other hand, I can see everything in garmin connect.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For a triathlon, there are 5 workouts uploaded to the calendar (Swim, T1, Bike, T2, Run). I could cope with that. But when it comes to swimrun, workouts with 15 runs and 14 swims are normal. This bloats the calendar.

I want TP to be able to show this as one event but when i go into the details of the workout, all workouts that makes up this multisport event are listed. Garmin Connect handles this in a neat way.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Feature request: Add simple, non-metric based, task option. These would be items that the athlete should do those days, but that don't have a specific metric associated with them like HR, time, etc. Examples: "Take an Ice Bath", "Stretch", "Get bike fit", "get new shoes", whatever it may be. It could be simply marked as a check box when completed. This would allow for simple, at-a-glance action items for athletes or coaches.

This can already be done via goals, to a degree, but it then shows up in dashboards, reports, etc. The thought behind tasks is that it would be…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. SRAM eTap tracks shifting data and I can see that data on my Garmin Edge 1030 but that doesn't get surfaced up into my TP workouts. I know this data is in the SRAM AXS portal also. Perhaps by building a connection to that partner the data could be mapped in?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To make copying of the workouts in the Calendar view easier - simply CTRL+Drag&Drop should create a copy on the day to which I drag the workout to. Clickiing Copy / Paste via menu takes much more time.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I noticed yesterday when one of my athlete used the new limited availability feature, it generated an email to me as their coach that they place this limited availability note on their calendar. I thought his was great, and request that the same occur with the regular note feature. Currently the only way I know when an athlete leaves a standard note is if I see it on their calendar. Thanks.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When writing training plans it's common to dive into multiple libraries to find workouts, so the left hand bar quickly becomes cluttered with open libraries. It would be really nice to have a "collapse all" (or other appropriate terminology) to instantly close them all rather than manually doing it one by one

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If, as a coach, you currently keep your preparation hidden for future training sessions or write notes but want to keep it hidden from the athlete. these will all become visible when the athlete disconnects from the coach. i suggest making hidden things disappear when disconnecting. that way, as a coach, you can set up a long-term plan and still keep it hidden. at the time the partnership ends, the athlete does not get this information for free.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As a coach who spends alot of time on the calendar and often cleaning things up, the lack of ability to multi select items for deletion of moving is a time drain. Right now, unfortunately I have 100s of metrics that were duplicated (my bad that this happened) but right click delete move cursor to delete button, 100s of time... going to be a long time to get it cleaned up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dark mode across web and mobile

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  5 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Having completed a lactic acid threshold test I would appreciate the option to set the heart rate for 2mmol/L, the heart rate for 4mmol/L, max heart rate and resting heart rate.
    I may be in the minority, but have found that entering either of these heart rate thresholds as well as my max and resting heart rate have not yielded reasonable results for the Zone calculation. I ended up having to play around with the threshold until I arrived at reasonable zones.
    Alternatively/in addition, links to the source material of how the wealth of methods calculate threshold would be helpful…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I like the "Ramp Rate (RR)" metrics on the dashboard but not sure the data is as helpful (unambiguous) as it could be. The ramp rate is quoted in CTL per number of days. But the RR, as discussed in Joe F's Blog (linked on the home page), gives targets in CTL/week, which is a number that is more meaningful. Could your metrics be displayed in CTL/week to make it easier to understand/use? A bare number without the units specified is ambiguous.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Most workouts include more than one type of interval/exercise/drill in various combinations. It would be very convenient, when creating workouts as a coach, to have a separate library of workout blocks that can be draged into workouts.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?