Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. Full Calendar Sync capabilities!

I use Gmail which puts the calendar on my gmail account and my android. Right now the calendar function only allows 5 days of history and 14 days of future events. I am training for an IM following a 5-6 month plan. I'd love to have all my events synced so i can work training around my schedule.

I could also link this calendar on my wife's gmail account so she would be able to see what i have planned and we can arrange around our schedules.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Anonymous responded

Since the sync is dynamic, it’s a rolling 14 days.. we do this in order to not pull too much data and to help ensure the plan is up-to-date.

2. Hi,
    I think it is not bad idea to print your last week workouts, nutrition, metrics. I print them to bind to my filofax. (it is an "old school" organizer). What I really miss is weekly goals. Unfortunately there is no way to print them :(. I believe it could be very useful feature.
    Thank you.
    Andrey

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. the current set of exercises are good, but a bit limited, can we have some more pilates, yoga and core strength based exercises, and trx suspension training, more kettlebell, lots of swiss ball exercises etc

you may be able to create a link with personal training on the net www.ptonthenet.com to use their library or the gray cook exercise database?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. it would be really useful to have options for kayaking, adventure racing, swimming races, longer distance mtb by time and distance up to 100 miles, and llonger distance triathlons, up to ironman ie 8 hours +, and double iron distance, running 50 and 100 milers or other ultras, and also multi day stage racing events like the cape epic, transalp, adventure racing and raid pyrennean, plus events longer than 24 hours

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice if we can update a training plan (change an A-event, annual training hours, etc) without changing BACKWARDS in time all the TP. Say... I am following a plan started in january up to may. Then something changes and an A-event is rescheduled. If I change it, all the plan from January on, is rescheduled... Somehow, I would like to see the plan updated from the change on, but not backwards!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Coaches can create plans, why can't athletes?
    Allowing athletes to create their own plans with all of the functionality that coaches get should be a standard offering. I want to be able to enter in a "general 8 week cycle" and then enter the start date, etc and have it load to my calendar. I want to be able to do this with running, biking, swimming, strength, or custom workouts.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion.. but this will continue to be a feature for our Coaching Edition.

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can currently track how you are feeling with one of these threes metrics: Mood, Overall Feeling and Stress.

8. The Ideal scenario I think would be a Training Peaks App that had Ant+, Bluetooth support that I could then just select the workout in my diary connect it to my sensors and go when the session was complete it would record my efforts with no middle man. Whilst I love the idea of tracking my sessions there are so many out there Digifit, Strava,Runkeeper etc etc etc but none of them have that centralised interface which can be managed and monitored by your coach the same way Training Peaks does. Thus adding this functionality would make it so much…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We don’t plan to be in the “data collection” business. There are a lot of apps out there that already accomplish this. We suggest using the WAHOO app for data collection and using it’s built-in upload to TP feature, which works very well and provides seamless uploading of workout data.

Oh, I just saw that this is Kelly! Hi Kelly (it’s Gear)… use Wahoo.. it’s just easy.

9. I understand you were getting some negative feedback on the mobile portion but wish you wouldn't have bagged the functionality b/c of a few people bitching. What was in there was better than what we have now which is nothing unless you plan on dragging your laptop around with you.
    Seriously ---- I do not use the nutrition data at all now b/c what am I going to do? ....... enter it all later? Bring my laptop with me everywhere?
    C'mon Man! Add it back sooner than later.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be nice to see the training plans in a view other than the calendar. I would like to print out the plan without dates so I can get an idea of what it entails and when it would best fit into my schedule.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

thx for the suggestion. Printing the calendar is our preferred method going forward.

11. When using external GPS pod for recording the location data you end up with extra data before and after the actual exercise you wanted to capture. Many services (e.g. Suunto MovesCount) automatically hide this extra data when viewing the combined data on their site, but when exporting the data as XLSX and GPX they export the whole data. When you then import these files to TrainingPeaks you end up with an exercise that needs manual cropping to get rid of the head and tail GPS data. This gets tedious very quickly when moving large amounts of data from old service…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d prefer to simply pull data direct from Suunto via using a cloud to cloud sync process.

12. set up the calendar view so that only 5-10 lines of the workout is shown. then immediately follow with a more button that will expand the workout detail. as it is right now, the calendar view is showing the entire workout including any coach messaging, etc and I have to scroll down to be able to see the next week.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can configure the view to not show the full details (just use the settings in classic and remove workout description) or use the new full screen mode.

13. Have an "options" tab for the 'summary' view in WKO - similar to what the other graphs/charts have. In this "options" drop down, have the ability to customize the dates that totals (in TSS, KM's, etc) are shown for (like all other graphs). For example, currently if I wanted to compare this July's totals to LAST July's totals, there is no way to do it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When metrics are displayed on the calendar the box takes up too much space. Have it display as a summary using the two values tracking on the Dashboard Metrics chart. Have it open to the full dialog box when clicked as it does now.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

the new interface handles this with simple scrollability.

15. Hello,
    I've been using WKO+ and TrainingPeaks Premium for a few years now and there is really something I'd like to find a way to do with both (if possible ?). I happen to train mostly with 8 days "weeks", meaning one week is very often 2 times 3 consecutive days of training + one day off and so on. Which means if I'm doing 3 weeks like this before I take a rest week, I might start the first week on monday and finish it the next monday with a day off, so my first "WEEK" summary may be…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice if miles could be converted automatically to Kilometers

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to see a count of power surges or sudden jumps in power, like a jump from z2 to z5 or similar. As I start to gather more data from CX rides my average and normalized powers are pretty low compared to road rides but I feel like I work a lot harder, most likely from the increased number of accelerations.

I could see it being useful in the summary or it's own tab in a workout summary. It would help characterize a racing condition so that we can better train for a style of racing. We would…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m declining this for TP.com, but WKO4 will have something that does this.

18. It would be nice to be able to beter put Les Mills classes like Bodyppump an Bodycombat easily into TP. Can this be done

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Just use our “other” workout type and note the class in the workout title.

19. I use the Annual Training Plan and Virtual Coach workouts. The Performance Management Chart provides great feedback on what I've done in the past.
    However the "next xxx days" feature in the PMC doesn't help me because the workouts I've added via Virtual Coach do not have a predicted Tss or IF. I can add my guess at these values as I add each workout, but it seems like this could be included automatically based on time and suggested intensity.
    That would allow me to see where I'm headed in terms of ACL and CTL.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why not add a tab like inside the workout, where we can enter the food intake and hydration we consume during the workout. It would make it much easier to enter and correlate to results

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?