Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

337 results found

1. I'd like to see better visualization comparison between different metrics.
    So for example.
    I want to know how my HR value changed in different Pace Zones in the last three month, years e.g.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Meals in the mobile app show a macro-nutrient breakdown. It'd be nice if the calendar day view also presented a similar graphical and textual breakdown for the day.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quadrant analysis is brilliant. Label the chart so we can screen grab and mail to a client with labels that help the user understand it.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be great to sync not only the MyFitnessPal nutrition data for the whole day, but to break this down into Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Here's how I think this could work. When you update a workout in your library, there could be a radio button that says "update workouts across all plans". When I make edits to a workout to improve it, sometimes it'd be nice to be able to make sure it's updated in all workouts. Sometimes this isn't necessary or desired, so having the option would be good. thanks

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently it is not possible to drag and drop a workout from the calendar into a workout library on apple devices via the browser. The opposite way works fine. So probably it is only a minor change.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You have integration with MyFitnessPal. Possible to get similar integration with Cronometer? Desired metrics would be total calories in, macro nutrient totals (ie: protein, fat, carbs).

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. At the moment you can only choose between power or heart rate zones when building a workout. As not all athletes have a powermeter it is quite laborious to consider that fact and prescribe the workout with the right zones (power or heart rate). If multiple zones (heart rate, power RPE or other...) can be displayed in a prescribed workout you no longer have to think about wether the athlete has a power meter or not.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When viewing a workout, it's easy to see peak values for HR, speed, pace, cadence, power, etc. for various durations. I have often found it would be helpful in analyzing workouts even further if I could easily determine where in my workout was my lowest speed, cadence, power, HR, etc. Then easily identifying these slower parts of a run/ride could help you identify limiters and/or weaknesses that you need to improve, or possibly just areas of a workout you need better mental focus perhaps.

Would it be possible to add in future updates of the workout viewer to have these…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add the ability to view weekly totals in the calendar view when holding your phone horizontally

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Space is at a premium in the calendar view, so we are consider other options. In the meantime, you can configure the date range of the dashboard Summary Report to be This Week, Last Week, or Next Week. That will show you the data that you are looking for.

11. Keep dates in the training plan library (how the classic version has it), not just numbered days & weeks.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Since the PMC is supposed to be an "at a glance" chart, it will be much more intuitive to see if a day's workout is above / below the ATL/CTL plots if they all were on the same scale.

I see that this idea has been offered up before but declined in 2014. Since I no rationale was given, I thought I would bring it up again in the hope that with the all the changes you have made to TrainingPeaks it would be an easy enhancement.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  Josh responded

Great question. We’ve continued to ponder this. We use a different Y-axis scale to display TSS, ATL and CTL so that a user is better able to discern the (relatively) small changes in CTL which are key to tracking training performance. If the TSS scale was the same as ATL and CTL, the larger changes and thus scale of TSS would likely make it difficult to easily monitor changes in CTL.

13. Add the ability to load a route, harvested from many platforms, Garmin, Strava, Kamoot, RideWith GPS, etc to plan a pre determine route or segments as part or the work out. This could be imported as a past workout or a "planned" work out with data to be auto loaded into the current "planned" workout for time, distance, work,tss, if etc . This would be very useful for those of us that coach more locally based and are familiar with local routes, goals and times.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

14. I haven't seen any functionality where I am able to enter an event name and see all athletes that are participating in that event.

As an added bonus, a list of athletes that are racing THIS coming weekend at a glance would be a fantastic feature for coaches with a large number of athletes.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would make a lot of sense to see calories expended on the weekly Calendar view summary so you at a glance can compare it to Calories consumed.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring back the function that WKO3 had. The ability to review and compare several section or intervals from several workout files. Example a set of 3 min on 3 min off that an athlete did each Tuesday for the last 4 weeks. It would be useful to be able to compare those in a single "view".
    It would also be useful to be able to do the same with different athletes. Example two athletes do the same event (single or multi-sport) and view the event metrics in a single file.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For Peak Performances, if I set a new record that's greater than 25% more than my previous, I feel it should ask me to confirm if it's valid. Or at least some checks that I'm not running faster than Usain Bolt's 100m mph for a full mile, or swimming faster than Michael Phelps or biking faster than Lance Armstrong, etc... For those of us that live in a city and the buildings the GPS can be inaccurate and cause wildly incorrect times and an upper bound would be quite useful.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi, it is possible to add the ability to select median heart rate rather than average? If there are enough outliers in the data, it will skew the results. As an example, I just completed an hour run. My heart rate settled in to a range of 130-132 for most of the run but since there was a ramp in the beginning and at the end, they were included and it skewed the average down. I have also seen this have a larger impact on treadmill runs where I had to stop momentarily to start another session since I exceeded…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be a lot faster to be able to bypass the copy and paste context menu by simply dragging a workout and then releasing it while holding a certain button, eg Ctrl or Cmd.

When a dragged workout is released without Ctrl or Cmd pressed, the workout(s) is moved.
    When released with Ctrl or Cmd pressed, the workout(s) is copied.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sometimes I need to fill in a missing out extra workout. It would be nice to be able to copy and paste workouts on the app to do that.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?