Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

95 results found

1. It would be important to better develop my work if, when planning the ATP, a minimum or maximum period of time did not have to be specified.

When planning manually, it is a hassle to have to create an ATP with a specific duration.

I think it would be interesting for the coach to select the type of work and the load in each type of week, and adjust said planning throughout the season.

Sometimes, we prepare a big event for 6-8 months, and yet, due to an injury, we have to cut that planning and look for a new…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Include the details shown for strength and conditioning limiters for each one of the ATP phases in the weekly summary column of the calendar view.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My coach prescribes workouts in TP and it imports into my Garmin Fenix 6XPRO. My workout segments time counts down from that step's duration (15 minute warmup starts at 15 and counts down). If I change the workout in TP to "end step on lap button", the step's duration counts up (15 minute warmup starts at 0 and counts up). Now I have to remember how long each segment of the workout is so that I can closely follow the intended workout duration for each step. How can I use the "end step on lap button" and maintain the count…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be very convenient to have the ability to upload a structured workout file into TrainingPeaks. I prefer to build my workouts with my own tool and export them in the format I desire (like TrainerRoad .mrc format or Zwift .zwo format). Being able to upload them to TrainingPeaks will help me keep track of the different workouts I've created. I don't think this would be a difficult task to implement since the common workout file formats have standard syntax that is easily parsed. And TrainingPeaks already provides the option to download workouts as these different file formats so…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. add the trail running mode to schedule workouts because some platforms like Coros, when you load the running workout, do not recognize it

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why don’t you create an opt in library where coaches can post specific workouts that other coaches can use at a price per use? So the coach who spent the time creating the workout can benefit financially and you guys take profit on the sale.

Just a thought

John

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Having a lot of Plans in the training plans section, I think it would be a good idea to have highlighted current active training plans. This would make it so much easy to go find when you need find them.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Install in trainning set menú , Gain and loss elevation. So helpfull for trail running and Mtb programs, even road bike and street marathoners

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Request for PMC refresh to improve ease of use and reduce differences between the App and Online

Improvements for APP and Online
    Having four data series, ATL line in pink, CTL line in blue, TSB line in yellow and TSS red dots but only three scale labels is terribly confusing, having a different scale range for TSS and TSSd adds to the confusion. I spend a lot of time trying to decipher the graph, having a different scale for TSB makes great sense as those values are much smaller than the other three values, but the dual scales without clear…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the workout builder, while building a workout, clicking cadence automatically adds a cadence range that I DONT WANT and have to constantly change.

Please create in our settings some default preferences for the workout builder including default cadence.

The expectation when I have set my default cadence in settings is that when I now create a new workout and click 'cadence' my preference of 90 is set. (for example).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The URL http://tiny.cc/0rBbU included in the default library conditioning workouts, fails to direct to a valid web page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why can’t you use an ATP across multiple athletes? I’m coaching a squad and they’re all following the same annual plan. You should be able to duplicate, transfer and map an ATP to any athlete or group of athletes. Please prioritise this - it’s a real blocker to gave to do an ATP for every single athlete.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to bring back the topics of improving the Strength Training Interface on TP. Strength training is a core tenet of endurance training and is a huge part of my coaching practice. Training Peaks is easily the industry standard apart from the strength training. Having the ability to enter sets/reps on a particular exercise as well as being able to track improvements over time within the app on similar exercises would be a phenomenal.

Please consider adding this feature as it would no doubt be a game changer for users and coaches. Thank you.

99 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  9 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As Today's Plan is shutting down per March '24 and I suspect many coaches and athletes will want to migrate to Trainingpeaks. Me and my coach have been using Today's Plan for years and I have been using it as the single source of truth for running, cycling, sleep and wellness metrics.

As API access to Trainingpeaks isn't available to single users, there's not really a simple way to upload historical data. Please upvote if you're up for some kind of solution (thinking out loud: provision of a CSV template by Trainingpeaks with mappings from Today's Plan data export function…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trainingpeaks, please add the ability to have coaches create run workouts that incorporate Pace. Similar to how Garmin is able to create a run workout that is based off Time + pace at a given HR. When I create a garmin workout i can set a duration (40 mins @ 9min/mi)

And add the ability to automatically delete workouts from devices as well. I know this is a stretch, but when I make my Garmin workouts and sync, eventually it maxes out with 25 workouts... it's annoying to have to manually delete them...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have commented on this problem before and was told to try clearing my browser history in order to keep the miles and kilometers straight on the calendar. I have done that and it sometimes helps, but now I have entered kilometers on the calendar and it lists number in miles. This should not keep happening no matter what is going on with my cache/history, which I cleared again by the way, and it made no difference.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If I add details to a warmup or cooldown in notes while building a workout by using line breaks to separate several exercises or several stretches, those line breaks should be preserved in the session view.
    This makes the note easier to read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great to find an opportunity to use TP-cycling-programms on Tacx or any other smarttrainer WITHOUT Zwift.
    I think many Zwift-user take Zwift only for structured programms, which are programmed on TP.

Is this possible soon?
    Thanks,
    Krgds, Renate

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi TP

I need a little help.

Each runner can enter their events into TP. But I need a way to export this CSV this information into excel, or at least an overview. It is a huge task demand to manage this.

Can you help me out?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)