Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

114 results found

1. Creating a RACE/EVENT is cumbersome and not intuitive to include distance and duration. As a result., often athletes do not include these two important metrics because they are hidden. if the create EVENT/RACE was similar to the create sessions format it would ensure that this information is added.ie "required" before saving. Similar formatting for sessions and events would simplify the process. Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. he encontrado este artículo, que si bien no tiene una base científica sólida detrás, o por lo menos yo no la he encontrado, puede ser algo a tener en cuenta dependiendo de la zona en la que el deportista esté viviendo… y es el ajuste de las zonas de ritmo de correr o watts de forma automática según las condiciones de Dew Point y temperatura del lugar de procedencia o donde se vaya a hacer ese entreno…
    https://www.wickedbonkproof.com/running-training-tips/-adjusting-pace-for-heat

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm a coach with a large (50 person) team, all following the same basic periodization scheme for their year. It would be amazing if either (or both!) of the following capabilities existed:
    1. Ability for a coach to copy & paste a "basic" annual training plan from athlete to athlete. I can apply a weekly plan to multiple athletes, but I can't do the same for the ATP - I have to build it from scratch for every athlete.
    2. Ability to see an "ATP View" for a training plan that I load into an athlete. For example, if you…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Trainingpeaks, please add the ability to have coaches create run workouts that incorporate Pace. Similar to how Garmin is able to create a run workout that is based off Time + pace at a given HR. When I create a garmin workout i can set a duration (40 mins @ 9min/mi)

And add the ability to automatically delete workouts from devices as well. I know this is a stretch, but when I make my Garmin workouts and sync, eventually it maxes out with 25 workouts... it's annoying to have to manually delete them...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As a coach, I would like to see a status column in the list of my athletes to visually categorize them and be able to change this status. For example:

1. Athletes with a fully written plan
    2. Athletes needing plan adjustments and monitoring
    3. Athletes with no plan written

Other status options are also possible. I just need statuses for the athletes.

Example attached.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to see an option to when an exsisting workout has been edited/modified, upon saving it to ask if I would I like that specfic workout to be updated. This should be able to be done with athletes that have it applied to their plan and to all plans that have the session or workout applied too.

Surely the system can recognise this as you cannot name the same workout with the same title.

Or at a minimun a report function that allows you to see who and where the workout is applied to.

I find it very…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently coaches are limited to creating visible recurring workouts only. It would be great to have an option to create hidden recurring workouts and unhide them as needed. Or or delete them, just how it can be done with normal recurring workouts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I cread a workout for an athlete by duration. But some athletes like to know the rough distance as well. It would by helpfull if TP calculate it...
    The otherway around is already poissible...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Request for PMC refresh to improve ease of use and reduce differences between the App and Online

Improvements for APP and Online
    Having four data series, ATL line in pink, CTL line in blue, TSB line in yellow and TSS red dots but only three scale labels is terribly confusing, having a different scale range for TSS and TSSd adds to the confusion. I spend a lot of time trying to decipher the graph, having a different scale for TSB makes great sense as those values are much smaller than the other three values, but the dual scales without clear…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to be able to schedule upgrade or downgrade dates of my athletes. Best regards Mattias Lundqvist at Aktivitus in Sweden.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When creating a workout in the "Build Workout", you can choose different workout intensities in the "Units" section. It is planned to add the "% Maximun Vo2MAx or Maximun Velocity Speed". For trainers who work exclusively with runners, it would make it much easier for us to create training sessions.

Thank you very much, best regards.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My coach prescribes workouts in TP and it imports into my Garmin Fenix 6XPRO. My workout segments time counts down from that step's duration (15 minute warmup starts at 15 and counts down). If I change the workout in TP to "end step on lap button", the step's duration counts up (15 minute warmup starts at 0 and counts up). Now I have to remember how long each segment of the workout is so that I can closely follow the intended workout duration for each step. How can I use the "end step on lap button" and maintain the count…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like the availability to program recovery work without TSS. When my clients do breath work with with heart rate they get 5-20 tss for setting still?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make rest and recovery activities deliberately scheduled blocks of time. Just like workouts are. There's a little dopamine hit that we get by turning a workout "green," but the yoga, massage, rolling, chiropractor, compression, etc are all just as important as the workout (and equally as time consuming). I would like to be able to record and reward those, too! As it is, i record them as "other" workouts, but I'm not sure that really makes sense in the context of analytics.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My understanding is that recovery from training stress slows down with age. Can age be included as part of the algorithm for adjusting fatigue and form over time so that older athlete form and fitness scores 'recover' slower than younger athletes in line with empirical evidence?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Help coaches limit the amount of clicks needed to upload, modify, or move around on the coaches side. I am finding that with the updates (which are awesome and needed) I have to click more and more each time. Not uncommon for tasks that used to take 1-2 clicks now take 4-5.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Incluir en zonas de entrenamiento BIKE INDOOR, y como deporte que puedas elegir a la hora de diseñar una tarea (además de BIKE o BIKE MTN BIKE)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think it be useful to be able to copy and paste a specific segment from one workout into a separate workout? For example, I've set up several technique sessions for running, but they would also be an excellent warm-up for a more intense workout. What I'd like to do is copy the 'warm-up workout' and paste it into the high intensity workout as a pre-session warm-up. This would create a single workout instead of 2 separate workouts.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently you can't recalculate run workouts with power, so if they load with the wrong threshold you have to recalculate them manually!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?