Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

831 results found

1. My training plan is based on km and on elevation gain per month. I can see elevation pain by week but not by month. Can I run a report to see the elevation?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The Apple Watch integration uses the wrong data for pool swim activities. Instead of using the full activity time, the time used is active swimming time with breaks removed. As breaks are accounted for in TP sessions, when I complete a pool swim session, it is usually too short in time. e.g. if I have a swim session that is 52 minutes, the TP app will sync data that is only 39 minutes, as that is the swimming time. (see attached)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have started to use Trainerize for strength and conditioning and nutrition planning for my clients as TP just doesn't offer this. It would be great if the two apps could sync so that I can just send one link instead of two for two different platforms.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Rowing-specific training zone calculations in the Settings would make life easier for those of us tracking indoor rowing. There are multiple definitions (such as Concept 2's breakdown of UT2/UT1/AT/TR/AN) but it would be good to at least have one way to quickly break down zones based on power/pace output and heart rate.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add max heart rate per activity to data export.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is there any possibility to make the window of "laps and splits" bigger? Not everyone has a large monitor. It's not easy to check all laps there. I always have to check on Garmin Connect (if i have the connection).
    Would be great !!

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Basic athletes recieve notifications when the coach gives feedback on a session. Feedback is an integral part of coaching and basic athletes are missing this because they do not know when a coach has commented on their session. They should get notifications without having to upgrade to premium and pay for it.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I can see my workouts in my apple watch, however when it comes to the day to do them they seem to disappear from the workouts and only future workouts are shown.

Currently the workouts synced to Apple watch only show if a correct time is entered also.

I would expect a workout to show for the day so you could select it and do the work out.

I have found a workaround. You need to add a time to each workout so it will appear on that day. It currently defaults to 00:00. So to me seems like a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Utilize multiple units for workouts. Currently you can only use one unit; pace, power, heart rate, RPE. Utilizing multiple units would enable a coach to get more creative with workouts.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have a coach over at FasCat and we’re using your product to collaborate. It seems like a great platform for coaches.

For myself, I am infuriated by the fact that I’m not able to move things around on the calendar unless said things are in the past. From my perspective, the platform is a glorified shared calendar. I thought about how to say that in a potentially less injurious manner but I think being frank is more helpful. I don’t use or think in terms of CTL and the other acronyms — I have other means to assess training…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new forced use of the app on iPads is a problem. The app does not allow the moving around of workouts which is a feature that most coaches and athletes use very frequently. I should not have to purchase a desktop just so I can have access to these features when I already pay for the premium version.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please investigate and correct whatever broke this data population for cycling activities (Mountain Bike & Bike). I sync data to TP from Garmin Connect only. Prior to October 5th, all of my workouts successfully transferred to TP and TP populated an IF. Since October 5th, TP population of IF has seemed random, but typically not populating. I've gone back and manually calculated and updated IFs for my workouts, but this is inconvenient as it used to occur automatically.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi guys, As a coach sometimes the question is asked by our athletes when doing track sessions what the time is for each lap or segment. For example if I wanted my athletes to run a 900m continuous effort at slightly faster paces for each 300m then I would normally go to a website and plug in the information. This would be good to have on the Training Peaks website and Mobile app to be able to calculate at the time speaking with the athletes (especially if you are not the greatest with math calculations quickly). So in my example…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. TrainingPeaks iOS app does not see connected Apple Watch. Workouts can not be sent.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be a report on available on the Dashboard that shows stats like cumulative training time, distance, and elevation gain. I'm shocked that I have to go to a Strava account to get these features... Cumulative elevation isn't even available in CSV file exports.

Consider opening the Data Exports to have selectable fields for export (that include all of the fields that are currently captured for any individual workout or available to report on in the dashboard).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As Today's Plan is shutting down per March '24 and I suspect many coaches and athletes will want to migrate to Trainingpeaks. Me and my coach have been using Today's Plan for years and I have been using it as the single source of truth for running, cycling, sleep and wellness metrics.

As API access to Trainingpeaks isn't available to single users, there's not really a simple way to upload historical data. Please upvote if you're up for some kind of solution (thinking out loud: provision of a CSV template by Trainingpeaks with mappings from Today's Plan data export function…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I view run cadence in the laps view, it is completely wrong and not matching the actual recorded data.
    E.g., when doing sprints (high cadence of ~190) it shows low cadence of just over 100. The. When walking (low cadence) it shows high cadence.
    Not sure what is going on here.
    During the run and in the Apple app it displays the correct cadence, it’s like the training peaks app just reads it completely wrong for some reason.
    I use an Apple Ultra 2 watch.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Creating a RACE/EVENT is cumbersome and not intuitive to include distance and duration. As a result., often athletes do not include these two important metrics because they are hidden. if the create EVENT/RACE was similar to the create sessions format it would ensure that this information is added.ie "required" before saving. Similar formatting for sessions and events would simplify the process. Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can you PLEASE have it so that workouts include planned work (kj) and planned calories (kcal) provided in the plans?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Trainingpeaks, please add the ability to have coaches create run workouts that incorporate Pace. Similar to how Garmin is able to create a run workout that is based off Time + pace at a given HR. When I create a garmin workout i can set a duration (40 mins @ 9min/mi)

And add the ability to automatically delete workouts from devices as well. I know this is a stretch, but when I make my Garmin workouts and sync, eventually it maxes out with 25 workouts... it's annoying to have to manually delete them...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 41 42