Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

95 results found

1. At the moment you can only choose between power or heart rate zones when building a workout. As not all athletes have a powermeter it is quite laborious to consider that fact and prescribe the workout with the right zones (power or heart rate). If multiple zones (heart rate, power RPE or other...) can be displayed in a prescribed workout you no longer have to think about wether the athlete has a power meter or not.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great to specify a different intensity unit for each step of a workout.
    For example, for my runs I would like to use "% of threshold HR" for worm up and cool down and use "% of threshold pace" for the intervals.

This is particularly annoying when you have a long warm up before an intervals session. You want to use "% of threshold pace" for the intervals (HR won't work because of the lag), but the same intensity unit is used for the warm up as well, resulting in the watch continuously beeping if not in…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Massive errors in the German translation. Completly wrong words!
    For example for Wednesday => HEIRATEN ??!!! => correct is MI (Mittwoch)
    or for Saturday => SASS => correct is SA (Samstag)
    or for Sunday => SONNE => correct ist SO (Sonntag)
    or for HOME (Button) you should not translate to HEIM (in German we use the same word as in English => HOME

When will you fix it? How can I change to English in the meantime? I didn't find it in Settings. Oh yes and that is another error. You don't translate everything. Under Kontoeinstellungen all the subchapter are…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Total training time per ATP is only part of the equation, and not indicative of the training load. The training stimulus is the metric of importance, and how long each load is delivered per period. I am looking for the planned time in each zone, which can be tabulated based on the builder. I then want to compare planned time in each zone to actual time. 15 hours of training is a useless figure. It depends what those 15 hours are filled with and the proper loads depending on period. In the ATP it would be great to see colors…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. buenas tardes, me gustaría poder repetir las actividades por días y no por semanas. Con eso por ejemplo puedo anotarme una actividad que se llame MENSTRUACIÓN y poner para que se repita cada 27 días o 28 días, o 30 días, según la menstruación y los ciclos de cada deportista femenina.
    Gracias

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Would it be possible to add a "SICKNESS/INJURY" option when you "+" to ADD A WORKOUT or ADD OTHER. It would be great if under "ADD OTHER" their was another option for "sickness/injury". This way you can add a note to a day if an athlete is injured or sick and easy to see especially when looking back over training. It would make it a lot easier to see rather than entering it as a note or as a "other" workout which is what you have to do now. Athletes already get multiple notes in their week on other things…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the morning after weighing myself on a Garmin smart scale, and then relooking at my sleep hours on my Forerunner 920, I then go to my iPad, and record subjective feelings. On the iPad format, there are Two entry “blocks”. I then have to choose which block and MANUALLY hand entry data and merge the information to the other. Is there an automated process, that can combine the data input, into ONE BLOCK?
    Thank you
    David

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If in the menu when you adjust the training zones of the athletes it allows you to use the option to use the reserve heart rate, which includes the maximum heart rate and the resting heart rate. However, when you are going to program a workout, it only allows you to use the maximum heart rate as a reference, which causes different values ​​of the adjusted zones (HR Reserve) I'll give you an example of this:

Athlete 41 years old Values ​​HR MAX 182 / HR Rest 46

Zones adjusted with Maximum HR Z1 91-108 / Z2 109-126 / Z3
    5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Distribute the total weekly training time in specific sports (e.g. 25% swimming, 40% biking, 25% running and 10% strength) and zones, at my preference. This could be used as a guide to create my weekly training plan more accurately and find the amount of time required to plan for each sport and zone.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The comments section is unreadable once you've insert some emojis or numbers. Please please fix this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. One of the recent updates forced the calendar URL link for exporting calendar to GMT rather than the local time zone. It can't be changed in Google calendar and so it shows up wrong on the calendar. This wasn't a problem until sometime earlier this year and I just figured out it wasn't me or my new phone.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently you can't recalculate run workouts with power, so if they load with the wrong threshold you have to recalculate them manually!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Incluir en zonas de entrenamiento BIKE INDOOR, y como deporte que puedas elegir a la hora de diseñar una tarea (además de BIKE o BIKE MTN BIKE)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Help coaches limit the amount of clicks needed to upload, modify, or move around on the coaches side. I am finding that with the updates (which are awesome and needed) I have to click more and more each time. Not uncommon for tasks that used to take 1-2 clicks now take 4-5.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring back the single interval block that you can repeat. Super useful in a ton of situations and heavily utilized in swimming workouts.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. TL;DR = need to be able to clear, or select a blank value, for time of a future workout.

Problem:
    When workouts are added by myself or my coach, they sometimes have a clock time and sometimes only the calendar date where the time value is Null.

The time is not useful to me, so it is much preferred for the time to be null for scheduled workouts. When there is a time, it's the default value of midnight (12 am).

When the default 12am time is assigned, it is actively problematic when my Training Peaks workouts sync to Google…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The TSS is only auto calculated for walking and running, not for strength training, hiking or yoga. Can you please add automatic TSS calculations for all actives so that the TSS graphs overtime are correct and account for all activities.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be very helpful to easily select multiple days for notes or multidays events like in google calendar (with 1 mouse click and slide over the days)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For some reason, you can't "Hide" Workouts in a Dynamic plan. This seems like it would be an easy bit of functionality to pull over.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?