Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

95 results found

1. I love using Dynamic plans but would love to be able to build workouts based on Training Zone (ie, Zone 1-5). We do ******* testing with our athletes to have more accurate training zones, and it's hard/impossible to prescribe them accurately for the group using the % threshold tool.

I would also be really helpful to be able to compare "planned time in zone" to "actual time in zone" once the workout is completed.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello,
    when will it be possible to work in %PMA in cycling and %VMA in running and swimming.

Criteria should be added to the zone data.
    - PMA: cycling
    - VMA: running
    - VAM: in swimming

Therefore, in a session, we could choose to work on % of our data.

In absolute terms, the ideal would be to be able to do a session of this kind.

Ex:
    - 5min between 50-70% heart rate max
    - 10min 100% heart rate threshold cycle
    - 2min 50-70% max heart rate cycling
    - 20min of cycling 100% ftp
    - 2 min 50-70% max…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sería interesante poder hacer igual que se puede en garmin el crear workout mixtos, en los que para el caso de intervalos/series se puedan marcar distancias y las recuperaciones por tiempo. Actualmente o se hacen entrenamientos en base a distancia o tiempo

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently you can do a structured run workout on heart rate, it will give an alarm when you go out of your zone.
    I would like this for run power (with stryd).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As a coach who spends alot of time on the calendar and often cleaning things up, the lack of ability to multi select items for deletion of moving is a time drain. Right now, unfortunately I have 100s of metrics that were duplicated (my bad that this happened) but right click delete move cursor to delete button, 100s of time... going to be a long time to get it cleaned up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have both a Garmin and an Apple Watch (as do athletes that I coach). I feel that the health metrics from the AppleWatch are richer than they are on Garmin. I've been sending mine to TrainingPeaks via HealthFit and it's generally working out pretty well. The only thing I don't really love is the data isn't aggregated to one daily metric per day. I'd HRV, Pulse for one, SPO2 for another Weight for another (and then I go combine into 1 EVERY DAY.

Native support would make this process much easier.

149 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to bring back the topics of improving the Strength Training Interface on TP. Strength training is a core tenet of endurance training and is a huge part of my coaching practice. Training Peaks is easily the industry standard apart from the strength training. Having the ability to enter sets/reps on a particular exercise as well as being able to track improvements over time within the app on similar exercises would be a phenomenal.

Please consider adding this feature as it would no doubt be a game changer for users and coaches. Thank you.

99 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  9 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Most workouts include more than one type of interval/exercise/drill in various combinations. It would be very convenient, when creating workouts as a coach, to have a separate library of workout blocks that can be draged into workouts.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When I'm re-arranging Plans i need do shift planed Trainings. My Coach / Training Plan works with notes. If I shift planed trainings Notes don't shift... This is a real nuisance
    Thank you
    Eike

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently, assistant coaches, even when a plan library has been shared with them, must apply a plan to a trainee's calendar to view the plan itself. It would be wonderful for an assistant coach to be able to view the plan without having to apply it anywhere - adding something like a preview button would be helpful. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. i have accidentally deleted workouts before as a coach and as an athlete before and would like some way to retrieve that. either an undo button or something. i do not want to have to lock everything

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have a 12 week half marathon training plan with 4 workouts per week, to reuse the training plan for a 10 mile race I will have to edit all 48 workouts, it would be nice to be able to have a "scale a training plan" feature such that I could take the existing training plan and scale all workouts by 75%.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello guys;
    I would suggest that the "Datails" column in ATP could have an option to appear on the calendar, as well as the "Limiters - Run" column; TSS planned... As this would help in the construction of the weeks with information from each athlete...
    It would be possible??

Thanks!
    Best Reguards

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello, in the arabian world we start our week in Saturday however, in training peaks app/site we don't have that option only sunday&monday, however, in garmin connect we can start our week with Saturday and this is the number one reason for us as arabian coaches / atheletes why we dont use training peaks.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

An engineering spike/estimate has been done on this update. There are dependencies that make the effort larger, but we do plan to prioritize this in the future. We have been working through the top requests here in Uservoice and this is absolutely one of the top ones. 

15. When selecting a workout type, it would be great to have an 'indoor bike' option. To use clearly as an indication to athletes to complete the session on an indoor trainer, rather than out on the road.

188 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?