Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

95 results found

1. The URL http://tiny.cc/0rBbU included in the default library conditioning workouts, fails to direct to a valid web page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Utilize multiple units for workouts. Currently you can only use one unit; pace, power, heart rate, RPE. Utilizing multiple units would enable a coach to get more creative with workouts.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As Today's Plan is shutting down per March '24 and I suspect many coaches and athletes will want to migrate to Trainingpeaks. Me and my coach have been using Today's Plan for years and I have been using it as the single source of truth for running, cycling, sleep and wellness metrics.

As API access to Trainingpeaks isn't available to single users, there's not really a simple way to upload historical data. Please upvote if you're up for some kind of solution (thinking out loud: provision of a CSV template by Trainingpeaks with mappings from Today's Plan data export function…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Creating a RACE/EVENT is cumbersome and not intuitive to include distance and duration. As a result., often athletes do not include these two important metrics because they are hidden. if the create EVENT/RACE was similar to the create sessions format it would ensure that this information is added.ie "required" before saving. Similar formatting for sessions and events would simplify the process. Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Trainingpeaks, please add the ability to have coaches create run workouts that incorporate Pace. Similar to how Garmin is able to create a run workout that is based off Time + pace at a given HR. When I create a garmin workout i can set a duration (40 mins @ 9min/mi)

And add the ability to automatically delete workouts from devices as well. I know this is a stretch, but when I make my Garmin workouts and sync, eventually it maxes out with 25 workouts... it's annoying to have to manually delete them...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. when will run power and swim pace be available as a peak performance in training peaks please?

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If I add details to a warmup or cooldown in notes while building a workout by using line breaks to separate several exercises or several stretches, those line breaks should be preserved in the session view.
    This makes the note easier to read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great to find an opportunity to use TP-cycling-programms on Tacx or any other smarttrainer WITHOUT Zwift.
    I think many Zwift-user take Zwift only for structured programms, which are programmed on TP.

Is this possible soon?
    Thanks,
    Krgds, Renate

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to see a field to track the calories or kCal consumed during training or racing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add the trail running mode to schedule workouts because some platforms like Coros, when you load the running workout, do not recognize it

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Having a lot of Plans in the training plans section, I think it would be a good idea to have highlighted current active training plans. This would make it so much easy to go find when you need find them.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Symbols representing availability for the athlete each day of the week

on each day of the week a symbol will represent what the athlete can do
    Monday an athlete can swim, bike and run and workout
    The symbol for swim bike run and weights will appear
    A better way could be the word 'all' or a green checkmark above the day Monday
    Another approach could be to only show what the athlete CANT do
    If the athlete cant swim Sundays
    Then the swim symbol is in red above Sundays

The athlete will set their availability in Settings using a checkmark…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be important to better develop my work if, when planning the ATP, a minimum or maximum period of time did not have to be specified.

When planning manually, it is a hassle to have to create an ATP with a specific duration.

I think it would be interesting for the coach to select the type of work and the load in each type of week, and adjust said planning throughout the season.

Sometimes, we prepare a big event for 6-8 months, and yet, due to an injury, we have to cut that planning and look for a new…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When integrating with google calendar, allow all past activities to post on the calendar. I.E. your google calendar would mirror your TPeaks calendar. I like having the view of the week but am frustrated that the next week, I can no longer see that training.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. he encontrado este artículo, que si bien no tiene una base científica sólida detrás, o por lo menos yo no la he encontrado, puede ser algo a tener en cuenta dependiendo de la zona en la que el deportista esté viviendo… y es el ajuste de las zonas de ritmo de correr o watts de forma automática según las condiciones de Dew Point y temperatura del lugar de procedencia o donde se vaya a hacer ese entreno…
    https://www.wickedbonkproof.com/running-training-tips/-adjusting-pace-for-heat

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the workout builder, while building a workout, clicking cadence automatically adds a cadence range that I DONT WANT and have to constantly change.

Please create in our settings some default preferences for the workout builder including default cadence.

The expectation when I have set my default cadence in settings is that when I now create a new workout and click 'cadence' my preference of 90 is set. (for example).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Whenever I make a segment on a run, I have to make it every time I do that run. This should not be the case. When I have made a segment, it should appear every time I do that run so that I can compare it to the last time I did the run. Also, I should be able to look at 2 runs simultaneously. This has been around on certain apps for years and the headquarters of one such app is only 30-40 minutes away from Boulder so maybe you guys should go ask them how they accomplish this.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have commented on this problem before and was told to try clearing my browser history in order to keep the miles and kilometers straight on the calendar. I have done that and it sometimes helps, but now I have entered kilometers on the calendar and it lists number in miles. This should not keep happening no matter what is going on with my cache/history, which I cleared again by the way, and it made no difference.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to see an option to when an exsisting workout has been edited/modified, upon saving it to ask if I would I like that specfic workout to be updated. This should be able to be done with athletes that have it applied to their plan and to all plans that have the session or workout applied too.

Surely the system can recognise this as you cannot name the same workout with the same title.

Or at a minimun a report function that allows you to see who and where the workout is applied to.

I find it very…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be very convenient to have the ability to upload a structured workout file into TrainingPeaks. I prefer to build my workouts with my own tool and export them in the format I desire (like TrainerRoad .mrc format or Zwift .zwo format). Being able to upload them to TrainingPeaks will help me keep track of the different workouts I've created. I don't think this would be a difficult task to implement since the common workout file formats have standard syntax that is easily parsed. And TrainingPeaks already provides the option to download workouts as these different file formats so…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?