TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug: Planned power graph should be adjusted when lap button is pressed during warm up

When I run intervals I have a warm up that is planned for 20 minutes, but I normally only do around 15 minutes. When I click the lap button (garmin watch) the interval starts. The problem is that on the web the planned power for the intervals is around 5 minuts to late out in the sesion (uses planned warm up). Btw, Stryd shows the correct picture.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save changes to graphs or Charts a coach makes

Is it possible to have the graphs/charts that a coach sees when he/she opens an athlete's workout retain the format or changes the coach makes to it, For example, if I overlay the zones on a chart, or have only certain metrics show, can these be saved for the next time a workout for that athlete or any other athlete is opened? This would be a good time saving and convenient feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Complete a workout on the Web-version, just like on android

On the Android App you can complete your workout, really handy when you have a workout like strength or yoga.
    In the web version this is not possible

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Middle tier subscription to complement Trainer Road with metrics added

I've moved from Zwift to Trainer Road for workout / training purposes, so I have a good training plan set up already. However, I love the metrics on TP and the performance management chart is particularly helpful.

Strava have moved to a multi-tiered pricing model which seems sensible given the multitude of apps available out there and how each athlete uses different functions.

For me, a full price subscription to TP is too high as I'm not going to be using all the features, but I would pay 50% for access to the additional metrics it provides over TR. I'd…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Workout lap chart

Create a chart for workout laps where width of each bar is the duration of the interval, and the height is the metric (power, pace, speed, etc). It’d much easier to visualize compared to today’s visualization.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make Motocross sessions not affected by speed threshold to get correct TSS

When I use my Garmin watch to track my motocross sessions, trainingpeaks use my speed and thresholds to set TSS.
    This makes an incorrect TSS, as my work as such does not give the speed, the motocross bike does. My workload is steering the machine and its power, makin it more like a strength/crossfit session (If you should compare the work).
    Motocross is one of the most physically demanding sports you can do, and practically every muscle in your body is activated while doing it.
    As an example, last summer I had a VO2max of 56 on mtb, an threshold…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable Power Profile to compare against peer group

The Power Profile is very useful but, as a Masters cyclist it would be more valuable to see how this profile compares with my peers. A competitor platform provides a filtering facility against gender, age and category of rider to see how you compare with your peers. This is much more informative and also motivating. I doubt that use of other rider's data purely for comparative purposes would be against privacy rules provided when totally anonymised. Please vote this up if you agree.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Chronic Intensity Load (CIL) in PMC

Hi, is there an option, or is it in the road map to include Chronic Intensity Load (CIL) on the PMC for Training Peaks?
    I have managed to add it in WKO5 (see attached image) and I'd like to have this etric available too in TP's PCM.
    Reference for WKO5 CIL:
    https://www.trainingpeaks.com/blog/chronic-intensity-load-a-new-measure-of-training-load-based-on-intensity-factor/

This way time constrained athletes who do short 60-90' sessions at a higher intensity can more easily track progress & load. Having a visual representation of the training usually helps to keep motivation high, as a sense of achievment is achieved. While CTLs remain stable over the weeks,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Analyzing Data from Specific/Selected Intervals

This one seems like a miss...

I checked in with support on this and this functionality does not seem to exist.

Yesterday I did 2 sets of 5 sprints at 30 seconds. In the "laps" selection column I checked off the ten 30 second sprints so I could see my data in sum for just the sprints. I did not want my recovery intervals counted as I was only looking to analyze work.

I'm not sure why else I'd be able to pick from selected laps if it weren't to be able to analyze specific data from a selection.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Update the Zwift Routes Page!

Have you considered updating the Zwift route information on https://www.bestbikesplit.com/zwift-routes? This page is awesome, but it's out of date and missing dozens of Zwift routes, so I often find it frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add all/multiple workouts in a training plan to your workout library at once

Would be great if there was a way to select multiple or all workouts in a Training Plan to add/sync/drag-and-drop to my workout library at once, rather than having to save or enter every single one individually.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring the ATP to mobile devices

It would be great to see the ATP on mobile devices

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow Swim sessions to be in Metric (using Meters) and Run/Bike sessions to be in Imperial (Miles).

Please allow Swim sessions to be in Metric (using Meters) and Run/Bike sessions to be in Imperial (Miles). It is very frustrating to use a 25 Meter pool and then have training Peaks convert everything into Yards - unfortunately pacing instructions from my coach become even more difficult. But I will want runs and bikes to all be in Miles. thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. weekly summary totals now hidden...please no!

Please bring back the weekly total calculations while we coaches are building our weekly training schedules in the hidden mode. Having these weekly totals out of view while we are building schedules certainly adds more computer time and this is not the goal. This just changed with the most recent update and I personally find it a huge disappointment.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. bring the graph "Time Spent in HR zones" to mobile versions

it would be great to see the graph "time spent in HR zones" in the mobile apps.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. display the weekly duration, mileage and TSS in the android app

display the weekly duration, mileage and TSS in the android app according to the weekly summary in the Web version.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. display the impact of planned vs. actual weekly TSS

it would be great to see what the impact is of over/under estimating TSS of a workout. e.g. if i plan 100 weekly TSS, my first workout has a planned TSS of 20 and my actual TSS of this specific workout is 30 (or 10) what would be the new accumulated weekly TSS: 210 from 200 planned (or 190 from 200 planned). especially if your ATP is based on weekly TSS it would be crucial to have the control to adapt the workouts within one week more easily.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. SPM in the workout analysis (cadence for running)

it would be great to have "steps per minute" (spm) in the workout analysis as cadence instead of rotations per minute (rpm). or at least the option to change to SPM like we can for other metrics (km instead of miles, rTSS instead of hrTSS and so on..). or you might limit it to the activity type "running" at least.

WKO has this feature alredy, according to this source: https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002976467-Why-is-my-run-cadence-way-too-high-in-WKO4-and-in-TrainingPeaks-

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix calendar.

TP recently released an update to the calendar where if a workout is hidden by the coach, it will not populate data in the weekly summary. I build my plans throughout the week and have them hidden until I post them on Sunday. This is a issue when building a workout since I am unable to see all the metrics such as total TSS, hours, yardage etc. unless I unhide them. Can you please go back to the older format or allow the metrics to be seen on hidden workouts on the coaches calendar?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base