Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

722 results found

1. I have a coach over at FasCat and we’re using your product to collaborate. It seems like a great platform for coaches.

For myself, I am infuriated by the fact that I’m not able to move things around on the calendar unless said things are in the past. From my perspective, the platform is a glorified shared calendar. I thought about how to say that in a potentially less injurious manner but I think being frank is more helpful. I don’t use or think in terms of CTL and the other acronyms — I have other means to assess training…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The new forced use of the app on iPads is a problem. The app does not allow the moving around of workouts which is a feature that most coaches and athletes use very frequently. I should not have to purchase a desktop just so I can have access to these features when I already pay for the premium version.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please investigate and correct whatever broke this data population for cycling activities (Mountain Bike & Bike). I sync data to TP from Garmin Connect only. Prior to October 5th, all of my workouts successfully transferred to TP and TP populated an IF. Since October 5th, TP population of IF has seemed random, but typically not populating. I've gone back and manually calculated and updated IFs for my workouts, but this is inconvenient as it used to occur automatically.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi guys, As a coach sometimes the question is asked by our athletes when doing track sessions what the time is for each lap or segment. For example if I wanted my athletes to run a 900m continuous effort at slightly faster paces for each 300m then I would normally go to a website and plug in the information. This would be good to have on the Training Peaks website and Mobile app to be able to calculate at the time speaking with the athletes (especially if you are not the greatest with math calculations quickly). So in my example…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. TrainingPeaks iOS app does not see connected Apple Watch. Workouts can not be sent.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There should be a report on available on the Dashboard that shows stats like cumulative training time, distance, and elevation gain. I'm shocked that I have to go to a Strava account to get these features... Cumulative elevation isn't even available in CSV file exports.

Consider opening the Data Exports to have selectable fields for export (that include all of the fields that are currently captured for any individual workout or available to report on in the dashboard).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As Today's Plan is shutting down per March '24 and I suspect many coaches and athletes will want to migrate to Trainingpeaks. Me and my coach have been using Today's Plan for years and I have been using it as the single source of truth for running, cycling, sleep and wellness metrics.

As API access to Trainingpeaks isn't available to single users, there's not really a simple way to upload historical data. Please upvote if you're up for some kind of solution (thinking out loud: provision of a CSV template by Trainingpeaks with mappings from Today's Plan data export function…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I view run cadence in the laps view, it is completely wrong and not matching the actual recorded data.
    E.g., when doing sprints (high cadence of ~190) it shows low cadence of just over 100. The. When walking (low cadence) it shows high cadence.
    Not sure what is going on here.
    During the run and in the Apple app it displays the correct cadence, it’s like the training peaks app just reads it completely wrong for some reason.
    I use an Apple Ultra 2 watch.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Creating a RACE/EVENT is cumbersome and not intuitive to include distance and duration. As a result., often athletes do not include these two important metrics because they are hidden. if the create EVENT/RACE was similar to the create sessions format it would ensure that this information is added.ie "required" before saving. Similar formatting for sessions and events would simplify the process. Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can you PLEASE have it so that workouts include planned work (kj) and planned calories (kcal) provided in the plans?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Trainingpeaks, please add the ability to have coaches create run workouts that incorporate Pace. Similar to how Garmin is able to create a run workout that is based off Time + pace at a given HR. When I create a garmin workout i can set a duration (40 mins @ 9min/mi)

And add the ability to automatically delete workouts from devices as well. I know this is a stretch, but when I make my Garmin workouts and sync, eventually it maxes out with 25 workouts... it's annoying to have to manually delete them...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. it would be nice, if it is possible to add Fat/Carbohydrate- and of course the overall energy Combustion data from a lab test (e.g. Inscyd, Spiro) to the training zones. So it would be possible to automatically calculate e.g. the fat/carbohydrate combustion during a training session/training week. I think, that would be a great improvement For all coaches, who use those lab tests. Other Platforms (todays plans, azum) already have this feature...

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a new athlete who uses an Apple watch and her run comes through as one lap. TP helpdesk has said this is the way the file comes to them and that Apple will label the mile laps in their native app but they are not automatically writing them into the file itself.
    While I understand the information provided by the Apple file, I still find the absence of labelled laps in the analyse section of TraingPeaks a bit perplexing, especially considering the investment I've made in TrainingPeaks Premium accounts for my athletes. It seems like a basic feature…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add indoor bike power FTP zones please

we know that indoor power FTP is quite different from outdoor power FTP and zones, and can be as much as 30 watts lower inside, from increased heat, increased resistance, lower joint and biomechanics to be able to produce the same level of power as outside, not least notably referenced in Joe Frield book Ride Inside.
    I can see this topic has been posted and asked about before, is there a timeline to implement please?
    I know lots of other platforms already have this, which are also AI based, and also that WKO5…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be interesting to be able to upload Workout from other platforms/applications to TrainingPeaks.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My swim workouts no longer show the actual continuous distances I have swum during a workout under the “Laps & Splits” display but rather show my entire workout in many 25 yard increments.

TP says this is because of how the data is received from Apple in the “fit” file. But Apple says they have not made any changes and/or that you (TP) should contact Apple through the developer channels to discuss with them.

Regardless of where the issue lies, something changed (for me) around 10/3 and continues to happen now. Before that date, I could "analyze" my swim workouts…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. when will run power and swim pace be available as a peak performance in training peaks please?

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hey Leute!

Derzeit ärgere ich mich täglich über die EF - Kalkulation bei Läufen.
    Stelle ich bei TSS auf rTSS ein, dann wird mir bei meiner Athletin Malin Ehlers ein EF von 0.02 bei einer NGP von 04:44 min/km und einer Herzfrequenz von 159 errechnet. Was soll denn da die Grundlage sein?
    Stelle ich auf TSS um, dann wird der TSS viel zu hoch berechnet für eine Einheit von 46:52 Minuten ein TSS von 131. Das ist überhaupt nicht möglich!! Zudem wird dann ein EF-Wert von 1.97 errechnet, weil wahrscheinlich die fiktiv errechneten Wattwerte von 314 als Grundlage genommen werden.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It's possible to create a training plan for a longer period under a coach account which can then be reused. However, I do my own programming as an athlete and it would be great to have the same functionality so I can plan a proper block (e.g., 4 months) and save it under a plan which can then be reused when I have a similar event at a later date

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes