TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. weekly summary totals now hidden...please no!

Please bring back the weekly total calculations while we coaches are building our weekly training schedules in the hidden mode. Having these weekly totals out of view while we are building schedules certainly adds more computer time and this is not the goal. This just changed with the most recent update and I personally find it a huge disappointment.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bring the graph "Time Spent in HR zones" to mobile versions

it would be great to see the graph "time spent in HR zones" in the mobile apps.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. display the impact of planned vs. actual weekly TSS

it would be great to see what the impact is of over/under estimating TSS of a workout. e.g. if i plan 100 weekly TSS, my first workout has a planned TSS of 20 and my actual TSS of this specific workout is 30 (or 10) what would be the new accumulated weekly TSS: 210 from 200 planned (or 190 from 200 planned). especially if your ATP is based on weekly TSS it would be crucial to have the control to adapt the workouts within one week more easily.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SPM in the workout analysis (cadence for running)

it would be great to have "steps per minute" (spm) in the workout analysis as cadence instead of rotations per minute (rpm). or at least the option to change to SPM like we can for other metrics (km instead of miles, rTSS instead of hrTSS and so on..). or you might limit it to the activity type "running" at least.

WKO has this feature alredy, according to this source: https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002976467-Why-is-my-run-cadence-way-too-high-in-WKO4-and-in-TrainingPeaks-

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a chart which shows past FTP and change over time

Having a chart added to the library which shows what your FTP was at different points in time would be helpful in

a) tracking changes in FTP
    b) making sure it is set correctly during different periods, since it will have an impact on the PMC, TSS and other metrics.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Time in Power Zones chart - can mouseover have total time of column too?

I like the Time in Power Zones chart on the dashboard page.
    When I mouseover each column, it shows me the times I've spend in each zone.
    I'd like it to show a column total too.
    The chart self solves for the vertical axis (time) without "round number" solutions, without gridlines, and thus it's hard to eyeball total time from the axis.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow copy/paste to multiple days

I’d like the ability to copy/paste a single workout from one day to multiple. For example, if I go on vacation, I’d create an “Other” workout and call it “Vacation”. Then, copy it from one day, and ctrl+ or shift+ select other days, then just hit paste. The workout would show up on all of the days I selected.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. SMO2 and ThB data on Graph chart in Analyze mode of web

As an athlete, I would like to have Oxygen saturation (SMo2) and Total Hemoglobin (ThB) as data points available to select or deselect within the Graph chart within the Analyze mode on the web. Currently, my only method for looking at SMO2 and ThB are via the Scatter Plot chart, which is not ideal.

I realize many users may not have Muscule Oxygen monitors, and the tabs should appear only on workouts that have those data points, and should be plotted alongside power, heart rate, cadence, speed etc.

For example, if an athlete uses a bike that is not power-meter…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow for weekly notes in weekly summary section

Would it be possible to add a notes section for the weekly summary on the calendar page. Similar to that for the paper based training diary (Chapter 14) in the Triathletes Training Bible?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

11. Add completed TSS option to Fitness Summary chart

The pie chart for the Fitness Summary Chart includes options for distance and duration, but not TSS which I would find most useful. Though this does feature on Android and iOS apps.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

12. Report to list all coaches athletes names and their DOB's

As a coach I want a report that can list all my athletes and their dates of birth so that a don't have to trawl through each athlete's details one by one.
    As a product from the report, I will be able to categorize athletes into age groups in order to improve training plans according to their age category.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Workoutbuilder: Abilitity to add custom number of steps to a repeated block

This will save memory when using i.e. "Stryd Workout app" so that "advanced workouts" can be executed.
    What is needed is the kind of functionality provided by i.e. final surge (see printscreen).

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Having the possibility to view all metrics parameters in one chart also in the browser version of TP

In the mobile app version, there is the possibility to view all metrics parameters in one chart. The screen size makes it quite difficult to use this possibility efficiently. In the browser version, however, there is only the option for two parameters, even if the screen size would be far better suitable for several parameters.

I suggest that the same "all parameters" option would be made avaliable in the browser version of TP.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Provide Normalized Power Peak Performances

Provide a way to see Peek Performances for NP, not just AP. I typically watch my 60min NP as a sign that my my FTP is changing. AP doesn't tell the whole story.

Since NP doesn't mean much for short durations, it could be an option for only 20min + durations.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow the search functionality to Include Notes

Periodically I do FTP tests on my bike, and want to track any increase. I add a Note called FTP Result, followed by the FTP value, on the same day of my FTP test. For example, FTP Result 267. When I search for the text string, 'FTP Result', no search results are returned.' I know that Notes are a new feature on the web, and it appears that the text in them is not being search. I'm suggesting that it would be nice to make the text in Notes searchable. This way, after I post several notes with my FTP…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Integrate ATP & Calendar Notes

This is a feature suggestion:
    For those athletes who have ATP, it would be great if a note was automatically generated from he ATP showing the ATP Period name.

Example for me:
    The week of January 11 - 17 is shown as "sub threshold" in my ATP. So in this suggestion, a note would be automatically added to my calendar view on January 11 saying something like "ATP sub threshold period" and would include the target TSS for that week.

Since these notes would be automatically generated and sync'd with the ATP, if the ATP period changed, the affected notes…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Zwift Running - Time based Workouts please

I see Zwift is now able to use / generate ZWO files with Time / Pace intervals for running instead of only Distance / Pace.

Can you please update the zwo / zwift integration to generate correctly formatted .zwo files for time / pace based workouts.

Thank you. (All your instructors selling running plans at this time will also thank you ;)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Self coached athletes can create plans for themselves

Today its possible for self coached athletes to create custom workouts and schedule them per drag and drop in the calendar.
    It would be nice, if self coached athletes can create their own custom plans (e.g. 4week base and so on) and safe them in a folder for annual planning.
    This feature will not replace real coaches, just make it easier for those who don't want a coach at all.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Change note window format on web version to same format as workouts and metrics

The display format for notes in the web version of TrainingPeaks is totally different than for workouts and metrics. Instead of the small pop-up/layover style of the workout summary view (and similar style for metrics), notes takes over the whole window. This modal view is jarring because it differs from the user interface of everything else in the web version, plus it blocks the calendar from view in the background which is a helpful reference when making notes. For consistency and function, please use the window format for the notes entries as for workouts and metrics.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base