Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

104 results found

1. Today its possible for self coached athletes to create custom workouts and schedule them per drag and drop in the calendar.
    It would be nice, if self coached athletes can create their own custom plans (e.g. 4week base and so on) and safe them in a folder for annual planning.
    This feature will not replace real coaches, just make it easier for those who don't want a coach at all.

141 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow metrics cards to be merged together automatically.

I have several devices reporting metrics (e.g. an Oura ring upload sleep data, my Withings scale uploads weight data, etc), but each of these devices creates its own metrics card with potentially repeated data. ITs not obvious which one I should add subjective metrics too then (subjective fatigue etc).

Training peaks should allow me to combine metrics cards automatically so I get one card per day with the metrics from that day.

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  8 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My outdoor FTP is 216 watts, but my indoor FTP is 182 watts! That is two entire power zones different. Much of that difference is due to using two separate power meters, but this difference in power measurement is a common situation. Unfortunately this makes my power zones wildly inaccurate when I switch between indoor and outdoor rides. The difference in power zones is so great that I can't really use the TP analysis tools for both types of rides. So, I would like there to be both indoor cycling and outdoor cycling with different power zones applied. And, there…

90 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

4. Dear all,

Would it be possible to get a chart in the dashboard that would show the time evolution of the Running Efficiency Factor? It seems that the point is to improve with time on that one and the parameter is only available buried in each activity so far.

Here is a blog post from Joe on the matter.

https://www.trainingpeaks.com/blog/the-efficiency-factor-in-running/

Thank you very much!

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

5. The Zone setting functionality is fine but what I miss is history. Say we have a table that would record each time we reset our Threshold value ,whichever an athlete is using (Power,Heart...),basically a history of Threshold tests,possibly with weight as well. That would be neat.

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please make notes searchable otherwise they have almost zero functionality

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Notes updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

7. To make copying of the workouts in the Calendar view easier - simply CTRL+Drag&Drop should create a copy on the day to which I drag the workout to. Clickiing Copy / Paste via menu takes much more time.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Consistent power is not always preferred. It would be great to have continuous ramps so that you can set a target power or HR for the start and end of an interval of any chosen length. E.g. warm-up starting at 60% FTP finishing at 75% FTP over 25m. Or, a 10m cool down, or an endurance session that starts at 65% and finishes at 80% 2h later.... There are a lot of ways this would be useful.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My idea/proposal is to be able to create a 'Master' workout, then if you copy this workout and place it in your calendar say 10 times (secondary workouts) when you make a change/update to the master workout this is automatically pushed through to all the secondary workouts. Currently I believe you would need to edit each of the 10 workouts individually.
    A further development of this concept would be to have recurring workouts, with perhaps the possibility to increase volume/intensity by X% for each occurence to fit in with periodisation.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. it would be great to see the graph "time spent in HR zones" in the mobile apps.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  4 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be cool if we could write some things in the ATP blocks, like running mesocycle, or swimming mesocycle and even coloring the weekly blocks with different colors.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  4 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I prefer to use the website option via my iPad because it’s full of options and in order to use the same interface. Mobile App is really simple…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When writing training plans it's common to dive into multiple libraries to find workouts, so the left hand bar quickly becomes cluttered with open libraries. It would be really nice to have a "collapse all" (or other appropriate terminology) to instantly close them all rather than manually doing it one by one

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Creating platform in portuguese on website

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My English is not very good and I would like to switch the site to German language.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As we have laps during our trainings. Especially on & off during the intervals we can select some laps and above we can see avg speed, heart rate, power etc of selected lap

But that would be perfect if we can select multiple laps and see avg of selected laps above like in the picture. (At the moment it shows only 1 lap results)

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. i.e. 1hr @ "X" HR, then 2x20min @ "Y" Power, then 1hr @ "X" HR.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would it be possible to add a notes section for the weekly summary on the calendar page. Similar to that for the paper based training diary (Chapter 14) in the Triathletes Training Bible?

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As a coach I’d find it very useful to be able to view Percentage Complete versus Planned sessions. So an overall % and per discipline, per week, per month or whatever dates you requested.

The data for this already exists with Tp so this would be easily achieved for the developers.

It could be used to show an athlete their commitment to the coached plan. Also for the coach hold an athlete to account.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?