TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 'Free Ride' block in WO builder

Is it possible to have an option in WO builder to add a 'free ride' interval for a performance test interval, rather than using, for example, "20 minutes @ 100% FTP". I'd rather an athlete not have a 'target' figure on screen whilst they test, but more they ride to their current capability.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Oura sleep and recovery data synchronization to automatic Training data uploads

Enable the Oura sleep and recovery data to be automatically synchronized. Specifically, resting heart rate (RHR) could be added automatically.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Coaches to receive email notifications when an athlete enters daily metrics

As a coach we receive email notifications, when an athletes training session gets uploaded.
    It would be great if this also happened when athletes enter their daily metrics into TP. This way ups and downs and feelings are flagged as well as any notes on sleep etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow Swim sessions to be in Metric (using Meters) and Run/Bike sessions to be in Imperial (Miles).

Please allow Swim sessions to be in Metric (using Meters) and Run/Bike sessions to be in Imperial (Miles). It is very frustrating to use a 25 Meter pool and then have training Peaks convert everything into Yards - unfortunately pacing instructions from my coach become even more difficult. But I will want runs and bikes to all be in Miles. thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Billing features separately

I'm on the premium trial and I'm pretty impressed at the PMC chart. I'd like to check back on it from time to time but the 15 day trial is a tad short to get much from it, since the changes are fairly long term.

I wouldn't get enough from premium since I'm already using other tools to do some of the things that TP does and at the moment it's out of my budget.

Would it be possible to have a billing system that charges for features separately? e.g. I want to look at a PMC graph once or…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New langages not only english

Need more choice to understand all texts and explaination in training speak for example Swedish or French

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Need to be able to Adjust Form to Reflect Illness

When ill or injured, form increases rapidly as workouts drop, when in reality form could be terrible. When form doesn't drop as needed, it can prompt workouts that are too much too soon. I want to be able to adjust my form to -30 for example post surgery or illness so I fade in my workouts. Waiting 60 days for form to "normalize" is just too long.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. duplicate / overlap : double recording watch and bike computers

Could implement a way to find duplicates ?
    for rides : based on date, duration, % of the average, and so on..
    for run : based on dates duration, start time etc ?

One simple thing would be to detect overlapping workout ?

that would be very easy to implement ?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add stairclimber as a workout (including floors/stairs metric)

I use stairclimbers to train for OCR races and would love to use a stairclimber workout, including floors and/or stairs metrics, as well as floors or stairs/minute to track speed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. TRAINING PEAKS UNIVERSITY COURSES

Sería de gran utilidad poder contar con los cursos de TRaining Peaks en Español.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Import workouts from TrainHeroic

WHAT
    TrainingPeaks users should have the ability to import workouts from the TrainHeoric app.

WHO
    TrainingPeaks is used by endurance and multi-sport athletes, while TrainHeroic caters to weightlifters and strength users. Some of us are both!

TrainingPeaks and TrainHeroic are both owned & operated by Peaksware Holdings, LLC.

HOW
    TrainingPeaks users could have a breakdown of their strength-based training similar to that of the current Workout Editor feature. This could also be as simple as a pre-activity comment or activity description of reps/sets for each workout.

WHY
    There needs to be some way to users to keep track of their…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. App "Gymaholic" integration to track strength workouts

Gymaholic is a very good app for tracking Strength training with a lot of different functions. Maybe it's possible to generate a more accurate TSS of Strength training combining HR and Weight+Reps and so on.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Setting available to see if the coach is updating/visiting/checking your plan

It would be useful to have setting available to check if the coach is actually checking the trainings (something like "last logged into your plan on MM/DD/YY").

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

16. countdown

I find confusing how the countdown works until event (in the calendar view or ATP) because week race is not included in and when it is said 8 week (eg) most of the time we have indeed 9 weeks left. I Would love seeing a real sharp calculation with may be Weeks and days...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Menstruation tracking & forecasting

Menstruation feels like it is overlooked in TrainingPeaks. Garmin is currently doing a reasonable job of at least being able to forecast timing (with solid accuracy according to my female runners).
    If TrainingPeaks were able to do this it could help both coach and athlete with planning training load and understanding the impact of the load on the athletes training and performances.
    To make it easier to make this comparison it would also require a chart that would show both metrics and performance measures.
    I.E. - for starters menstruation could be added to the Performance Management Chart with a extended…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Setting available to see if the coach is updating/visiting/checking your plan

It would be useful to have setting available to check if the coach is actually checking the trainings (something like "last logged into your plan on MM/DD/YY").

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. TrainHeroic (Link Button) as a "add a Workout" option on TrainingPeaks Calendar

Add TrainHeroic (Link Button) as a "add a Workout" Option (Workout Type) on TrainingPeaks Calendar... which will bring a client to their TrainHeroic Login/ TrainHeroic App (Dashboard/Calendar)

This will allow clients to easily see that they have (and go to) a scheduled session on TrainHeroic.

(https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/204072244-How-do-I-add-a-workout-and-or-metric-to-my-calendar-)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I'd love to see Jeff Galloway's training plans, including Dopey Challenge, added to TrainingPeaks

I'd love to see Jeff Galloway's training plans, including Dopey Challenge, added to TrainingPeaks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base