TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatically import HRV data from the Apple Watch

My Apple Watch automatically tracks my HRV and Training Peaks is already linked to Apple Health on my iPhone. Can the Training Peaks app be updated to automatically pull in HRV from Apple Health so I don't have to use a separate app to sync it across?

I'd add that the option should be flexible so we it doesn't just bring in HRV data but any data we choose from Apple Health and not just the workouts from Apple Fitness.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow copy/paste to multiple days

I’d like the ability to copy/paste a single workout from one day to multiple. For example, if I go on vacation, I’d create an “Other” workout and call it “Vacation”. Then, copy it from one day, and ctrl+ or shift+ select other days, then just hit paste. The workout would show up on all of the days I selected.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Return the planned time/TSS to summary on the browser when training covered up

Return the planned time/TSS to summary on the browser when training covered up. Help coaches during planning by see totals rather than have to manually add them up. Was a feature until the last few days and now it’s gone! This is in calendar view

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SMO2 and ThB data on Graph chart in Analyze mode of web

As an athlete, I would like to have Oxygen saturation (SMo2) and Total Hemoglobin (ThB) as data points available to select or deselect within the Graph chart within the Analyze mode on the web. Currently, my only method for looking at SMO2 and ThB are via the Scatter Plot chart, which is not ideal.

I realize many users may not have Muscule Oxygen monitors, and the tabs should appear only on workouts that have those data points, and should be plotted alongside power, heart rate, cadence, speed etc.

For example, if an athlete uses a bike that is not power-meter…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow for weekly notes in weekly summary section

Would it be possible to add a notes section for the weekly summary on the calendar page. Similar to that for the paper based training diary (Chapter 14) in the Triathletes Training Bible?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

6. Add Coach... on Athlete Mobile App

Would like to have "Link with Coach" directly from athlete's mobile App (not from web)... using a unique Coach ID. At new TrainingPeaks sign up and also current TrainingPeaks app user

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

7. Add completed TSS option to Fitness Summary chart

The pie chart for the Fitness Summary Chart includes options for distance and duration, but not TSS which I would find most useful. Though this does feature on Android and iOS apps.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Scattered Graph - Save settings introduced by user

Hi there,
    when using the scattered graph and introducing different views of various combinations of data channels, these settings will reset to the default every time it is closed and reopened. This does not make too many sense.
    Would be a very nice feature if the settings I introduce to the scattered graph would be saved when leaving the dialogue saving it or "save and close" ...
    Ideally for bike and run differently as - depending on the discipline - different combinations of channels are relevant / interesting.
    What do you think?
    Christoph

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The ability to set sport type specific units would be great for Triathletes

Currently, setting units to imperial or metric is an account level setting. As a triathlete, I track run/bike in miles but swim in meters. Having the ability to set sport-specific units would be a big help. Margie McParland suggested I post this on the customer feedback forum. So there's my suggestion. Keep setting the standard for online training management and I look forward to future updates.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10. Report to list all coaches athletes names and their DOB's

As a coach I want a report that can list all my athletes and their dates of birth so that a don't have to trawl through each athlete's details one by one.
    As a product from the report, I will be able to categorize athletes into age groups in order to improve training plans according to their age category.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add the ability to pair a structured workout with the planned workout.

In the web app, your can drag and drop a completed workout onto the planned workout, in the iOS app you cannot. I seem to be able to unpair the two on the iPad in safari, but cannot drag and drop one onto the other to pair them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12. Paid users should be able to opt-out of feature pop-ups in app.

Recently, premium users got an undismissable pop-up to connect with a coach. The pop-up was deliberately designed with an invisible close button, leaving users with one option: click the CTA to connect with a coach, unable to interact with their data until doing so.

Beyond this being bad marketing practice and poor user experience form, it's disappointing that there's no way for already paying users to opt out of this sort of invasive, disruptive marketing technique.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. IOS TrainingPeaks mobile app should be able to read sleep data from the Health app

Add a few more options for the mobile TrainingPeaks app to read from the Health app for instance sleep data (other data options could be added too). With a growing number of wearables that now record your sleep pattern (for instance Oura ring) the app could read that data from the Health app as opposed to entering this data manually.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Workoutbuilder: Abilitity to add custom number of steps to a repeated block

This will save memory when using i.e. "Stryd Workout app" so that "advanced workouts" can be executed.
    What is needed is the kind of functionality provided by i.e. final surge (see printscreen).

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Coaches to receive email notifications when an athlete enters daily metrics

As a coach we receive email notifications, when an athletes training session gets uploaded.
    It would be great if this also happened when athletes enter their daily metrics into TP. This way ups and downs and feelings are flagged as well as any notes on sleep etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Calculate BMI

When BMI is enabled in metrics, and weight and height is known, it should be filled in automatically.

Also, it shouldn't be necessary to update height every day for this to work, as that's not gonna change from day to day unless you're a child.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have two fields for sleep input; hours and minutes

At the moment the sleep input field takes hours as decimals.
    This requires me to think a bit before entering the hours I've slept:
    - Enter the full hours
    - Divide the minutes by 60 to get the right decimal value.

It would be better to have two separate fields for hours and minutes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Having the possibility to view all metrics parameters in one chart also in the browser version of TP

In the mobile app version, there is the possibility to view all metrics parameters in one chart. The screen size makes it quite difficult to use this possibility efficiently. In the browser version, however, there is only the option for two parameters, even if the screen size would be far better suitable for several parameters.

I suggest that the same "all parameters" option would be made avaliable in the browser version of TP.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. View ATP TSS for the week along with planned workout TSS and completed TSS

I would like to be able to see my ATP TSS for the week along with the planned workout TSS, and the completed TSS.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide Normalized Power Peak Performances

Provide a way to see Peek Performances for NP, not just AP. I typically watch my 60min NP as a sign that my my FTP is changing. AP doesn't tell the whole story.

Since NP doesn't mean much for short durations, it could be an option for only 20min + durations.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base