663 results found
-
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Can you have it integrate to Google Health
As Google Health is getting more informative can this integrate with it?
2 votes -
Common Air Suspension Problems Luxury Car Owners Should Know About
Air suspension gives luxury cars a smooth ride, stable handling, and automatic ride-height control. But when one part starts to fail, the symptoms can appear in different ways.
If your BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Range Rover, Porsche, Bentley, Audi, or other luxury car is sitting lower than normal, riding rough, or showing a suspension warning, it is worth checking the system early.
Here are some common air suspension problems owners should know about.
1. Air Suspension Leaks
A leaking air spring is one of the most common causes of a car sitting low after it has been parked.
Common signs:
- One corner…
1 vote -
Embedded Coaching Videos in Coaching Notes
I’d like to suggest a feature that I think would be extremely valuable for coaches and clients: the ability to add a built-in video directly to the Coaching Notes for an individual workout.
The important part is that this would need to be a native TrainHeroic feature, not a Loom video, external link, or separate video platform. When programming a workout, the coach would simply have an option to “Add Video Note” for that specific training day. The coach could record or upload a short video directly through TrainHeroic, and that video would then automatically appear within the client’s workout…
1 vote -
2 votes
-
A website Leaderboard is needed for review of daily input from groups
visibility to daily leaderboard results from the website not just mobile app
1 vote -
Feature Request: Automated Google Sheets Integration / Advanced Coach Programming Interface
Hi TrainHeroic Product & Development Team,
I am an online fitness coach and a heavy user of TrainHeroic. My coaching primarily focuses on functional health and strength training for adults and parents aged 45-65. Because of the nature of this demographic, safe, gradual, and meticulously tracked progression is critical to my programming.
Currently, I am experiencing a significant bottleneck in my workflow that costs me hours every week, and I believe solving this could be a massive value-add for all coaches on your platform.
The Current Problem: The "Double Entry" Loop
To plan my clients' upcoming blocks safely, I need…2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Add name / athlete identity display to athlete "preview" screen to display multiple individual workouts next to eachother
In my gym, I run semi-private training, so everyone has their own custom workout that is different from everyone else. I want to have the ability to display all their workouts clearly on my monitors / TV. The "preview" feature is great for this, except you can't see the athletes name when in the preview screen, it only shows the date and the exercises... I need the athlete identity, their name, displayed somwhere so when people look at 4 workouts or so that are displayed next to each other, they can easily identify which is which.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
4 votes
-
2 votes
-
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?