Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

723 results found

1. With its increasing popularity, we need Swimrun as a sub-category for multisport events

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In my part of the world we sometimes refer to the different weeks as the week number, for instance the school refers to which week is vacation. My coach also refers to which week that has some test and so on. This leads to myself cross referencing dates and weeks as well as adding notes some times of which week it is.

It would be great if the ISO week number could be added somewhere in the calendar view, for instance under the "Week Controls" button.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Many times an athlete writes a comment in a workout or I see something within a workout that makes me want to make another change or something else I need to come back to. I would like the ability to keep the notifications so I can have a reminder to come back to that workout for further review or action.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. First of all, when an athlete rates my plans, whether it's a 5 star or 1 star, I have no idea what they rated or why they rated it like that. I need feedback from them to know why they thought the plan was great or not so great. Second of all, when athletes do contact me through email to tell me about their experience, I ask them to rate the plan. However, most of them don't know how to do that. I think TP should send an email to the athlete to better direct and encourage them to leave…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Marketplace  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I purchased a plan from Dylan Johnson. The plan is focused on indoor training, with suggestions for performing the workouts outside when the weather is good. Some days call for 2 separate workouts. On these days I would like the option of combining the 2 workouts into 1 long one. I know I can do this manually but it would be convenient if I could automatically merge the workouts into 1. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I use the custom ATP a lot to keep on track and plan what comes next. The only real drawback right now is that I constantly have to toggle between the ATP page and the Dashboard in order to see what the makeup of a week or month or other period of time in terms of accumulation of time in zone. I use time in zone and total hrs much more than I do any of the other metrics. Being able to hover over a week or highlight a period on the ATP page and see time in zone for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently when I record a bike activity that doesn't have neither power nor heart rate it automatically pairs with the first planned activity for this day. However, I can't unpair it as I can for "normal" activities where HR and/or power are present. So I need to delete the paired planned/completed activity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I like to analize my heart rate zones in 5 zones.
    The "Time in Heart Rate Zones" chart only offeres one way to look at it, and it is in 7 zones, dividing Zone 5 in 3 subzones.
    Would like to see in the chart the same distribution as my Zones set up in my Settings

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello, I'm a runner. I'm curious if there's a way to log different types of running activities such as trail running, treadmill training, and road running separately. This would help me analyze the training load on different platforms more effectively.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Now we are use Apple Watch to track data. So can you get it to start tracking HRV and sleep

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Not sure what group this belongs in so I put "other"....

Please, please, please sort out a better method of translating workouts between HR and Power. When a workout is designed in Power and I need to use a bike w/o a power meter the HR Zone is typically off (too low). I know many other on multiple forums feel them same. If WE are wrong, please provide an eloquent blog or YT post. :-) msg me if you need specific examples.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd like the ability to either overlay or simply export workout data in tabular format (i.e. Excel).

Namely, because I'd like to "calibrate" the power meter on my spin bike to my actual bike. Yes, I can use RPE as a rule of thumb, but as we know that can be problematic. I also think I would be helpful to use this type of data to overlay a bike w/o power meter (and just HR) to a bike w/ power meter (and HR).

The data is already there and visible on the "Analyze" page its just not accessible.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Interactive, electronic platforms are crucial for training. Yet I find I still journalling my experiences, making handwritten notes, thoughts, ideas, responses an important personal part of my training.
    The current printable format for training plans is cumbersome and not user friendly. It was also difficult to cut and past into either a word document or spreadsheet.
    Would you please make at minimum a copy ( even pdf) printable training plans and notes available in a user friendly format

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like Import Exercise from other sources
    website 8020endurance.com etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If you do something and repeat it you have done it twice everywhere but in Training Peaks.
    In Training Peaks the workout will read "interval" and repeat twice, but it means do it once and repeat.
    If you do a interval in real life and then repeat it twice, you have done it three times. In Training Peaks, if a workout description says do this 5 minutes and repeat 3 times, Training Peaks means for you to do it 3 times? It's super confusing.
    Is this standard cycling terminology I just don't understand?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The ability to import an existing power profile (.fit, .gpx, etc.) from an existing outdoor ride to generate a 'real world' custom workout. At present, manually building a custom workout profile mirroring the actual noisy power data would be very time consuming – even with smoothing. This would allow me to match or train on my usual outdoor experiences while using my indoor trainer in the winter months.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add a RPE 0 so that a rest period will not have a distance allocated to the total run time

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dear team, I wanted to raise my concerns regarding the current web application. The lag that is experienced when selecting and editing workouts is causing a lot of frustration and inefficiencies. I believe that addressing this issue would lead to a significant improvement in productivity and overall satisfaction for the users. I kindly request that this matter is given immediate attention and that a plan is put in place to resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If workouts are accidently deleted there should be a trash functionality to be able to restore those workouts.
    This might happen if you synch your training plan to your sportswatch and you want to do today`s acutal training session later and just go for a little commute or something else.

Is anyone else struggling with this?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. on app.trainingpeaks.com (website) the display of the weekly summary is an absolute mess. It's been like this for a very long time, surely somebody in the web development has seen this when testing on different devices?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?