TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. update webcal (add notes ; add description from workouts)

i like to see webcal updated
    - add notes (as a coach i use notes to attent athletes for things other then workout, food for the day, special preparation, clean the bike)
    - add description from workouts (as a coach i sometimes use description to put the workout information in, instead of creating a structured workout)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Whoop Recovery Score as Metric

I'm a TrainingPeaks/WKO5 coach and athlete user and have been using a WHOOP 3.0 strap for the past 6 months.

I love the opportunity to sync with TP and be able to graph the HRV, sleep times and so forth and compare with performance.

I often find though that the recovery score that covers both sleep, hrv and other factors is more in line with my performance that HRV as a stand alone metric. Therefor, I'd love to be able to graph the recovery score as metric.

It seems like a very basic thing to add and could perhaps take…

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Coach... on Athlete Mobile App

Would like to have "Link with Coach" directly from athlete's mobile App (not from web)... using a unique Coach ID. At new TrainingPeaks sign up and also current TrainingPeaks app user

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

4. The ability to set sport type specific units would be great for Triathletes

Currently, setting units to imperial or metric is an account level setting. As a triathlete, I track run/bike in miles but swim in meters. Having the ability to set sport-specific units would be a big help. Margie McParland suggested I post this on the customer feedback forum. So there's my suggestion. Keep setting the standard for online training management and I look forward to future updates.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

5. Coaches to receive email notifications when an athlete enters daily metrics

As a coach we receive email notifications, when an athletes training session gets uploaded.
    It would be great if this also happened when athletes enter their daily metrics into TP. This way ups and downs and feelings are flagged as well as any notes on sleep etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Missed workout notification

A notification to coaches that an athlete has missed a scheduled workout. Perhaps notifications linked to the session adherence RAG status.

Often workouts are completed as planned and only need a small amount of feedback. The conversation around understanding why a workout has been missed is far more valuable to the coach-athlete relationship.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Hiking as a category / icon

How come there is no hiking icons or any other support features. When I synch with other apps that do supporting hiking (Gamin / Strava) it is confusing. Not a big deal but it seems like it would not be a big deal to support it either. Especially for those who might be cross training for a major trek or climb.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to hide workouts when building dynamic plans

It would be extremely advantageous to have the ability to hide workouts when building dynamic plans. Then they could be unhidden once each has been adjusted to the specific requirements of each individual athlete.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. App "Gymaholic" integration to track strength workouts

Gymaholic is a very good app for tracking Strength training with a lot of different functions. Maybe it's possible to generate a more accurate TSS of Strength training combining HR and Weight+Reps and so on.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sleep tracking and HRV with Apple Watch and AutoSleep

Tracking of HRV and Sleep from the Apple Watch and AutoSleep.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 'Free Ride' block in WO builder

Is it possible to have an option in WO builder to add a 'free ride' interval for a performance test interval, rather than using, for example, "20 minutes @ 100% FTP". I'd rather an athlete not have a 'target' figure on screen whilst they test, but more they ride to their current capability.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. TRAINING PEAKS UNIVERSITY COURSES

Sería de gran utilidad poder contar con los cursos de TRaining Peaks en Español.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. TRAINING PEAKS UNIVERSITY COURSES

Sería de gran utilidad poder contar con los cursos de TRaining Peaks en Español.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add stairclimber as a workout (including floors/stairs metric)

I use stairclimbers to train for OCR races and would love to use a stairclimber workout, including floors and/or stairs metrics, as well as floors or stairs/minute to track speed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change the field "Gender" to "***".

In the profile settings there is a field called "Gender". with female and male as options.
    I completely understand that Training peaks is trying to match typical physicality trends and uniqueness of the two biological groups.
    However, strictly according to the dictionary, the label is wrong.
    *** is - late Middle English (denoting the two categories, male and female.

Gender is - The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of ***.

As Gender…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please allow the calendar week to start on Sunday

It is hard to reconcile this calendar with others when the weeks do not line up. Please fix this. I need Sunday to be the first day of the week so that it matches other calendars.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Manual GPS distance correction to be included in Peak Performances

Please allow for changing GPS distance in uploaded workout to be included in Peak Performances. I have multiple running races with verified course distance, but my GPS showed a shorter distance and thus these races are not included in Peak Performance history (e.g.10km, 1/2 marathon).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Menstruation tracking & forecasting

Menstruation feels like it is overlooked in TrainingPeaks. Garmin is currently doing a reasonable job of at least being able to forecast timing (with solid accuracy according to my female runners).
    If TrainingPeaks were able to do this it could help both coach and athlete with planning training load and understanding the impact of the load on the athletes training and performances.
    To make it easier to make this comparison it would also require a chart that would show both metrics and performance measures.
    I.E. - for starters menstruation could be added to the Performance Management Chart with a extended…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base