1598 results found
-
Can you add "gravel bike" to the drop down menu for when you add bike to event?
When you make an event for a client, there is a drop down menu where you add the bike- Can you add gravel bike as an option? It is 2026!
1 vote -
Having training readiness on the home screen and calendar for planning would be great!
Training Readiness is available on the app. It would be great to have this on the calendar and home screen.
1 vote -
Upload/Attach iPhone photos
For a paid service it should auto compress my photos for me. Seems strange I can’t attach photos for my coach directly from my phone
1 vote -
Color
Add an option to assign a color to a week.
1 vote -
Glute Metric
So, the glute measurement only goes to 50 on my computer, not 500 like the others. I was born with a ******** so im slightly over that. Is it an error or is there something I'm missing. Thanks!
1 vote -
I cannot adjust strength workout time.
I use my HR monitor and Garmin to record strength workout. I also use the TP Strength workout. Currently, it records both, so a 1 hour workout, when recorded on both, is 2 hours. The previous go-around was to set the TP Strength Workout time at 1 minute. This is no longer available, so my total workout time is over clocked. Please fix.
1 vote -
TP Virtual: HR Monitor Auto Reconnect
HR monitor should automatically reconnect if it drops out of range and comes back in during a TP Virtual ride.
Right now, I have my Garmin HR monitor connected. I'm riding. It's recording. I jump of the bike to grab some water. HR monitor gets out or range and disconnects. When I'm back in range it does MOT re-connect. I have to manually click into the menu and force it to reconnect. Super-annoying.
1 vote -
A Few Bugs in the strength app
When I log a strength workout if I have bad internet sometimes when I hit complete workout it will just delete all my check marks and modifications to the weight. Also why did you remove the ability to change the duration of strength sessions, I sometimes forget to end workouts etc. Also because I can't manage strength training load via TSS I have to at least use duration, which I now can't change for some reason.
Thanks id be happy to explain more.
1 vote -
Hyrox
Can you add hyrox to the drop down menu
1 vote -
Map and graphik
In the app, in the map and graph tab, the layout is not correct since the last update. You can't see the if, ef, vi, ... numbers anymore.
1 vote -
Chart plot colors confusing
The performance charts in the Dashboard can be a bit confusing with the color allotment. The current week is suppose to be a grey/brown shade but ends up looking like the color of the contrasting time period when overlapped on the chart. Can you fix this to avoid confusion?
1 vote -
Save periodic drafts of workout comments on mobile app
Today, I had a workout where I wrote a long comment. I got a text message from a friend, so I switched to read it and respond. Several minutes passed - nothing outrageous - and when I switched back to TrainingPeaks to continue my comment, the app reloaded and I lost my workout comment 😑
This happens regularly. I have taken to writing my longer notes in my notes app first so TrainingPeaks doesn't delete it. Sometimes I'm forgetful and don't (like today), and then I regret it. This is teaching me that I can't trust the app.
I'm using…
1 vote -
Have Transition App integration
It would be good to have transition app integration with training peaks
1 vote -
移动app可以支持中文吗?
移动app可以支持中文吗?
1 vote -
android login
Authentication on android app frequently requires username and password and also provides no support for password helpers installed on my device...google passwords, etc. Password must be entered manually. Biometric auth would be very useful.
1 vote -
Add more options for SORT for workouts
Currently can only sort workouts by Title or Sport Type. I would like to sort by Planned Duration, TSS or IF.
1 vote -
Visual clutter
Visual clutter
The app has too much information on the home page. There is absolutely no need to display "performance insights" if the student isn't a Premium user—it makes the home screen look extremely cluttered. The weekly summary doesn't need to be on the home page either; it could be placed somewhere else, like a specific section just for the athlete's extra information. Several users feel the exact same way, finding the app quite confusing.1 vote -
Add MORE strength exercises
It`s necessary to have lot of more exercises tod strength workouts. It would be very useful tu add exercise in te SMITH machine (there are a lot of variants), leg extension machine, leg flexion or femoral curl...
More exercise with diferent machines to do more complete workouts to our clients please.
Thank you
EKANA
1 vote -
Add laptime on 400m runningtrack
As a running and triatlon coach I work a lot on the 400 meter running track. All my trainings on the track are based on that distance, including 300-200 -100 meter running. It would be very helpful if TP would automatically calculate the running time on these distances. Even better if it would be able to calculate split times as well.
1 vote -
ui
New UI is very good, but old UI was good too. If it's possible - make a switch between them!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?