TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Build Structured Workouts on Android

I would like to be about to build and edit structured workout on my android app. Garmin Connect created a very user friendly way of doing this. Please consider this as an option.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto import metrics (sleep etc) forerunner

I have connected my tp account with garmin health. But there are no metrics (sleep, bpm when resting, etc) automatically synced from my forerunner. When will this be possible.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a chart which shows past FTP and change over time

Having a chart added to the library which shows what your FTP was at different points in time would be helpful in

a) tracking changes in FTP
    b) making sure it is set correctly during different periods, since it will have an impact on the PMC, TSS and other metrics.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notificación/notificacions

Notificaciones cuando se añadan entrenamientos y cuando se escriba comentarios en el entrenamiento. También en las las nuevas notas. Para usuaios básicos por favor.

Notifications when workouts are added and when comments are written to the workout. Also in the new notes. For basic users please.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Notification updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

The Notes feature are available to view by Basic athletes, but they cannot add/edit/delete/move. There is not a plan to change this functionality at this time.

5. New Garmin RPE Rating automatic import

So with the new updates from Garmin for their 245,745, 945 (and Fenix?)

After finishing a prescribed workout - the watch are now asking for the precevied effort and how you felt - I understand these new values are stored / saved within the .fit file.

Could TP look at importing these new values and matching to the values stored on TP workouts?

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

6. Workoutbuilder: Abilitity to add custom number of steps to a repeated block

This will save memory when using i.e. "Stryd Workout app" so that "advanced workouts" can be executed.
    What is needed is the kind of functionality provided by i.e. final surge (see printscreen).

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

8. Show the miles on equipment in the app

I like to monitor the miles on my shoes (I have several pairs that I alternate) but don’t often go on my my computer to see it. Would be great to be able to see from the app which I look at every day.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9. Enable Workout Builder on Mobile App

Often times I’m running all kinds of virtual training apps on my iPad and it is not convenient to use PC/Mac to do the work every time. I’m thinking it is much better if I can build/adjust certain workout by phone on my way home or in metro. It will save a lot of time

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Repeat workouts/notes/sessions over period of time

For example, if you have a rest day every Monday - be able to see this as a repeat entry. Or if you have a class or group session. You can set it as a repeat with same details for a defined period of time (i.e. next 8 weeks or forever)
    Also - ability to delete the whole series too.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. A tally of ALL training hours

as an elite athlete there are a few metrics that I look for at year end.

1. Total hours training
    2. Total tss

The total hours training should be easy for TP to program. It can even be a number right next to the pie chart.

And yes, I know I can add these up myself, but on occasion, the pie pieces are so small that the scroll over isn't accurate.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. bring the graph "Time Spent in HR zones" to mobile versions

it would be great to see the graph "time spent in HR zones" in the mobile apps.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. IOS TrainingPeaks mobile app should be able to read sleep data from the Health app

Add a few more options for the mobile TrainingPeaks app to read from the Health app for instance sleep data (other data options could be added too). With a growing number of wearables that now record your sleep pattern (for instance Oura ring) the app could read that data from the Health app as opposed to entering this data manually.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ATP on Training Peaks Mobile APP

The ATP function only seems currently available on the desktop platform. Would be more accessible on the mobile app platform.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allowing notes to be saved to folder (for Coaches) and notifications when added/amended

hey folks - really enjoying the notes feature as makes it clear when my athletes need to read up on something - but a couple of suggestions to make it really "pop"

Can you make it possible to add a note to the workout catalog - as there are lots of reusable notes I would love to save to drag/drop to an athlete's calendar when it is relevant to them

Make it possible to use notes in off the shelf training plans - currently use "other" icon to indicate key blogs, relevant phase in the plan etc - and athletes…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. workoutbuilder

add import functionality for existing .zwo files form third party (p.e. http://zwofactory.com/)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Adventure Racing

Can training peaks add 'Adventure Racing' as a sport for people searching for training programmes please? Adventure Racing is a quickly growing sport and there are no other programmes that can be 'modified' as it is very different to the likes of triathlon. Adventure racing involves, mountain biking, trail running, kayaking or packrafting, often some rope skills and orienteering, so very specific.
    Thanks

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add an 'Indoor Bike' Workout Option

When selecting a workout type, it would be great to have an 'indoor bike' option. To use clearly as an indication to athletes to complete the session on an indoor trainer, rather than out on the road.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19. Year to year total training hours comparison chart

Would like to have a chart to see how many total training hours I have put in each year and see the hopefully positive year-on-year trend.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Merge/unmerge Planned and Completed Workouts in Mobile App

Currently, the only option to merge or unmerge a completed workout with a planned workout is on the desktop site. Auto-merge is a good feature, but it is sometimes wrong or doesn’t work. Being able to do this from the app on your phone would be a great feature.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base