TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow the calendar week to start on Sunday

It is hard to reconcile this calendar with others when the weeks do not line up. Please fix this. I need Sunday to be the first day of the week so that it matches other calendars.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pair workouts

it would be handy if you could pair workouts on the mobile app. the training from the trainer and the training carried out are usually paired automatically if it is the same activity. However, if the trainer does the training on the racing bike, but I do it on the bike, you have to pair it manually in order to be able to compare what should and what has been carried out. which so far only works on the computer.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

3. Please add "attachment" option to the NOTES feature of TP

Please add attachment feature(for docs, PDFs, etc...) to the new NOTES feature. This would be so valuable to share our coaching documents that relate to an athletes training plan/regiment/periodization in TP. This would be WONDERFUL! :)

We, at QT2 would LOVE this feature. You guys will rock even more, if you do this. :) :)

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Monthly view

I have previously been using Strava but due to lacking of planning features moved to trainingpeaks. The only thing I'm missing is the monthly summary so that you can track it against the previous.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Running - Add Grade Adjusted Pace (Gap) to workout Graph

In the Running work graph, you can currently see, select RPM/ M / BPM / MIN/KM / C. It would be useful if Grade Adjusted Pace (Gap) was added to this graph.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Single entry of all metrics

I have multiple sources that sync metrics HRV weight sleep etc and they currently sit in different posts in my calendar . It would be fantastic if they were merged into a single entry.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

7. Ability to hide workouts when building dynamic plans

It would be extremely advantageous to have the ability to hide workouts when building dynamic plans. Then they could be unhidden once each has been adjusted to the specific requirements of each individual athlete.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add all/multiple workouts in a training plan to your workout library at once

Would be great if there was a way to select multiple or all workouts in a Training Plan to add/sync/drag-and-drop to my workout library at once, rather than having to save or enter every single one individually.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. TSS per sport in weekly calendar

In the weekly calendar, be able to customise weekly summary by adding in weekly planned and completed TSS for each sport / discipline

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to choose directly zones in the workout builder

In the workout builder I can select different units to describe workout intensitiy, like "rating of perceived exertion", "threshold heart rate" etc.

However, the zones are most often also defined in percentage of the unit I select most often (for instance pace, maximum heart rate, threshold heart rate etc. ) and in most trainings I want to work in one or two defined zones.

So it would be nice, if the zones I defined could be selected as "units", so that I would be able to simply adjust workout intensitiy by entering the particular segment number of the zone I…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pls consider adding ski touring as a workout category

Nordic XC ski does not include vertical gain so this category is not sufficient. Vert gain and distance are the primarily workout element of uphill ski touring. More and more athletes are using uphill skinning as a winter training exercise. Thanks

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Elevation Correction in TrainingPeaks

TrainingPeaks does not auto-apply Elevation Correction to files, for example Gramin 735xt.

Improvement would be a Elevation Correction in Trainingpeaks or a import of adjusted data in Trainingpeaks, e.g. from Garmin Connect

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 80/20 Running Graph for dashboard as percentage of volume

I was talking to Bryan M and he suggested this was the place to raise this request.

I'm following the 80/20 run plan and have a dashboard setup with a custom graph set as

"Time In Speed Zones by week: Run" using 7 zones.

This works but it doesnt allow for me to change the actual times to percentages, that would be really handy as i now need to try and calculate time in zones rather than percentages manually.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bricks are single events, not 3 events

When my coach schedules a brick (or a tri) for me and I complete it, it is scheduled as one event but via my Garmin 945 it uploads as 3 events: bike, tx, and a run. If it is a brick is scheduled, why does it upload as 3 events?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow non TSS data be able to be unpaired from planned workouts

Workouts that have no TSS data, for example a commute with no HR data. To be able to unpair when auto loaded into a planned workout.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Pair/Unpair updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

17. Sync with Oura Ring and Hyperice Apps.

A sync with Oura Ring can help TP’s take into consideration sleep time and quality, HRV, Resting heart rate and recovery status. A sync with Hyperice can help TP’s take into consideration recovery modalities used by the user and adjust the fatigue and stress scores accordingly. Both can help to avoid overtraining and or give overtraining alert suggestions based on data pulled from Oura and Hyperice.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. TP/Health App

add "read" measured values (not only write) from health app

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to lock notes

As a coach, sometimes I add notes (love this feature!) that I want my athlete to see. But it also serves as a reminder for me, and I do not want my athlete to be able to delete the note. The ability to lock the note, just as I can lock a workout, would be great!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base