TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Function Pair / Unpair from phones/tablets

Is there a solution to use the function Pair / Unpair workouts from a mobile or website on iPad / tablets

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add run power Peak Performances

The power data is imported from stryd to the workouts, it would be great if it is used in Peak Performances too

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dynamic Workouts

When you make a change to a workout in your library, all instances of that workout used in your training plan library receive the update, as well.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

4. vo2

I would like to see VO2max added in all tools.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable Workout Builder on Mobile App

Often times I’m running all kinds of virtual training apps on my iPad and it is not convenient to use PC/Mac to do the work every time. I’m thinking it is much better if I can build/adjust certain workout by phone on my way home or in metro. It will save a lot of time

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sleep tracking and HRV with Apple Watch and AutoSleep

Tracking of HRV and Sleep from the Apple Watch and AutoSleep.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Hiking as a category / icon

How come there is no hiking icons or any other support features. When I synch with other apps that do supporting hiking (Gamin / Strava) it is confusing. Not a big deal but it seems like it would not be a big deal to support it either. Especially for those who might be cross training for a major trek or climb.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

8. Tablet and phone app workout pairing feature.

Please can you add the Work out pair function to the phone and tablet TP app. I along with many do. It always have access to our computers and an ability to pair the work outs that we complete while on the go would be an amazing addition to this already great app.

It would allow user an ability to have a more real time work out tracking function rather then having to wait until they are back in front of a computer, or in many cases a computer that will allow access to TP as many work computers won’t.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. To sea avg. of selected laps

As we have laps during our trainings. Especially on & off during the intervals we can select some laps and above we can see avg speed, heart rate, power etc of selected lap

But that would be perfect if we can select multiple laps and see avg of selected laps above like in the picture. (At the moment it shows only 1 lap results)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. % Completed Vs Planned Sessions

As a coach I’d find it very useful to be able to view Percentage Complete versus Planned sessions. So an overall % and per discipline, per week, per month or whatever dates you requested.

The data for this already exists with Tp so this would be easily achieved for the developers.

It could be used to show an athlete their commitment to the coached plan. Also for the coach hold an athlete to account.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

11. Allow for weekly notes in weekly summary section

Would it be possible to add a notes section for the weekly summary on the calendar page. Similar to that for the paper based training diary (Chapter 14) in the Triathletes Training Bible?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "Drag and Drop" function to copy a workout

Possibility to use the function "drag and drop" to copy (maybe right mouse botton or "alt gr" + left mouse botton) an already planned workout in another day of the training calendar. So you can same time with standard "copy and paste"

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Copy functionality updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

13. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Post Apple Watch Workouts to TrainingPeaks Immediately Upon Completion

Apple Watch workouts can take hours and sometimes days to upload to TrainingPeaks. Workouts should be available in TrainingPeaks as soon as they are visible in the Apple health app or within minutes.

I admit this sounds more like a support issue. I was told by support this cannot be fixed and I was asked to enter it as customer feedback instead. The ticket was 403227 and the representative was Margie McParland.

Thanks

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. A workout category is needed

Looking from a higher level an endurance athlete's every workout can be placed in one of the following five buckets:

• Low intensity (LIT)
    • Medium intensity (MIT)
    • High intensity (HIT)
    • Strength session
    • Speed session
    1. We need a way to apply right tag for each workout and
    2. see the overview in calendar view (preferably in colors)

This would help athletes to see what kind of sessions during the week are described and coaches to see if the week was executed right. This information is usually written in workout title. Also the coaches can open a single workout but getting a bigger picture…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Analyzing Data from Specific/Selected Intervals

This one seems like a miss...

I checked in with support on this and this functionality does not seem to exist.

Yesterday I did 2 sets of 5 sprints at 30 seconds. In the "laps" selection column I checked off the ten 30 second sprints so I could see my data in sum for just the sprints. I did not want my recovery intervals counted as I was only looking to analyze work.

I'm not sure why else I'd be able to pick from selected laps if it weren't to be able to analyze specific data from a selection.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The ability to set sport type specific units would be great for Triathletes

Currently, setting units to imperial or metric is an account level setting. As a triathlete, I track run/bike in miles but swim in meters. Having the ability to set sport-specific units would be a big help. Margie McParland suggested I post this on the customer feedback forum. So there's my suggestion. Keep setting the standard for online training management and I look forward to future updates.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18. Notes library

Notes are a great way to educate, communicate, and remind athletes about various details. Many of these communications are used repeatedly with different athletes at times when it is appropriate for each athlete. As a result, it would be really helpful to be able to save notes in library, just like workouts, so they can be easily collected, updated, and reused.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Notes in the library updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

19. Allow viewing of equipment (total mileage on each pair of 'active' shoes) in the app

I sent this to TrainingPeaks about 6 months ago, and got a glazed over non-answer-answer:

I would really like to see "equipment" metrics in the app. Specifically, I would like to have quick access to view the total miles that I have accumulated on each of my shoes-- this function exists in the desktop web browser page of TrainingPeaks, but I hardly ever use that and it is fairly inconvenient for me to find a desktop to log in to and pull up the page just to see shoe volume (since all other TrainingPeaks functions I use are on the…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring back BT annotation or give us emojis Please?

A handful of emojis that coaches can use to mark sessions as important (exclamation mark?) or optional (meh), sweat breaking, rest day (bed) etc. would be useful to add colour and fun to athlete's calendars

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base