TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the ability to turn on/off automatic post workout comment emails.

I believe this can only be done from website....seems an easy addition to the app?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Weight vs power over time

I would like to be able to graph over time both weight and power on the same plot.

In order to determine my optimal weight for power production, I would need to see this overlay.

For example, by plotting weight and peak (5sec, 1min, 5min, or 20min) power over time (both of which can be done separately) I could tell when weight loss is coming at the expence of power production.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ATP period customization

It would be great to allow athletes to change the name of the period. This would be great for planning and many of us are creating our own training plans, sometimes with coaches that are not using trainingpeaks. The ideal would be if the colour could be customizablle also.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. *.ZWO Zwift structured workout

It would be great to be able to convert a Zwift structured workout *.zwo into Trainingpeaks structured workout

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export my whole workout library

I want the function to do a bulk export of all my library workouts as fit files. This could be done by combining them into a zip file so that I do not have to add each workout to the calendar and then manually export it as a fit file.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make notes searchable

Please make notes searchable otherwise they have almost zero functionality

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Notes updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

7. Calculate BMI

When BMI is enabled in metrics, and weight and height is known, it should be filled in automatically.

Also, it shouldn't be necessary to update height every day for this to work, as that's not gonna change from day to day unless you're a child.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please create a feature that automatically throws out bad data.

Most athletes get bad data from their HRM and power meter sometimes, some more than others. It would be great if TP would automatically filter out and discard data that's way out side the norm, like power and HR >10-15% more than previously established peaks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

9. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Is it possible to develop a way to bulk delete duplicate uploads?

I picked up a new client recently. Being new to TP, he accidentally double uploaded about 2-years worth of activities. It would be nice to have a process in place, if possible, to bulk delete duplicate posts.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

11. Provide additional gender options on TrainingPeaks profile

Current options for gender are limited to male and female -- it'd be great to have the list expanded to be fully inclusive:

• male
    • female
    • transgender
    • non-binary
    • prefer not to answer

A small change that would be very meaningful to many!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Automatically incorporate daily data, like hr during the day and night, sleep data which afflicts “form”.

This is a request to give a better insight in the form and stress. My physical demanding job sometimes requires a lot of me. With an activity tracker or a similar device like a Polar ignite i can see i’m doing a lot but during the day. After a hard week with little sleep it feels like i’ve been run over by a train. But TrainingPeaks says my form is very good. I can’t get al of that data into TrainingPeaks manually and the calculator doesn’t do anything with that info.

I really would like to get all the relevant…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to upload videos for exercise demonstrations.

Since COVID I’ve built a library of short videos demonstrating strength exercises that my clients can do at home to supplement their endurance training.
    Unfortunately there’s a 25MB limit on file upload which means even the shortest videos can’t be uploaded.
    Can we please increase file limit to allow for that.
    Right now I have to use another app to deliver these exercises to my TP clients.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can you add things to your schedule on a weekly basis. For instance if you want to schedule a certain workout or activity weekly?

Would like to make it easier to post the same activity weekly or daily or whatever.Instead of cutting and pasting it each week.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Notes to appear in search results

New 'notes' feature is really useful, have started using it straight away. However it would be really useful for words in notes to appear in search results. If it muddies the waters then a filter checkbox or something in the search filter so you can include/exclude them as needed.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 'Free Ride' block in WO builder

Is it possible to have an option in WO builder to add a 'free ride' interval for a performance test interval, rather than using, for example, "20 minutes @ 100% FTP". I'd rather an athlete not have a 'target' figure on screen whilst they test, but more they ride to their current capability.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. iPad pairing

The latest IOS no longer lets me pair workouts in Chrome or Safari on my iPad. I use this option v the TrainingPeaks App when away from home. Please consider rectifying this as I am sure more people are moving to (e.g.) iPad Air/Pro with keyboard as a highly portable option. I've seen other comments re pairing function in the App - this would be another good solution! Thanks

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add MTB Metrics

Add MTB Metrics in WKO5

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Coach... on Athlete Mobile App

Would like to have "Link with Coach" directly from athlete's mobile App (not from web)... using a unique Coach ID. At new TrainingPeaks sign up and also current TrainingPeaks app user

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base