1598 results found
-
Assing training peak virtual courses when structuring workouts
I'd like the ability, when building a structured workout, to assign a specific TrainingPeaks Virtual course from the existing course library (not just a custom GPX upload) directly to that workout. Then, when I open TrainingPeaks Virtual and select my scheduled workout for the day, it would automatically load the correct course from the library, along with my structured erg targets, rather than requiring me to manually search for and select the course myself.
This would let structured training plans and TrainingPeaks Virtual work together seamlessly, saving time and reducing setup friction for athletes who use Virtual regularly for indoor…
1 vote -
Create pace based workouts as a percentage of custom zones rather than just threshold pace
I'm currently using John J Davis' excellent book Marathon Excellence for Everyone for my training plans. However, he uses percent of 5K pace and percent of marathon pace extensively in all of his plans.
I can easily enough create those custom pace zones (for example, my 5k pace is 4:24/km, and my marathon pace is 4:56/km). However, if I want to create a workout at 85% of 5k pace, I have to manually tweak the percent of threshold pace until I get to the right value, rather than just choosing my 5k pace as the baseline, and then selecting 85%.
1 vote -
Show interval data on the summary tab when you hover on the intervals for planned workouts.
On the summary tab for a planned workout, you can hover over the intervals in the workout builder and it'll tell you the planned time and rpe/pace, etc. It would be really cool if when you complete the workout the lap data would be fed into the hover. It would be a much easier way to see how you executed the workout in my opinion. Screenshot of suggested functionality attached.
1 vote -
Make RPE and training feedback visible again in strength workout at website
On the TP website it is in the strength workout type not visible (in the calander) if any comments or training feedback (RPE) are not visible as in other workout types. In the app it is visible as always.
1 vote -
Stack up display and persistence
I’m not a big user of Stack Up as mainly interested in in my own progress (or not) but where I find somewhat useful is relative ranking over time as I age as a masters athlete. 2 UX items make it clumsy
- would be helpful to have the chosen filters displayed so one knows what one is seeing
- persistence in filters chosen, as seems to revert to default (and nor relevant ) values each time I move away from the appThese are both simple software fit and finish gaps that probably were probably scoped out in the…
1 vote -
Ads
Don’t show ads for subscribers.
I just got an ad for “free ride August 4”. I don’t know what it’s about, but I pay for this app and I didn’t opt into ads.
1 vote -
Planned vs. actual in the laps to be exported
Using 360, Analyze, Laps -When your analysis tool detects intervals in a workout, it would be great if those detected intervals that auto-populate the fields (power and/or heart rate) - also had planned - for comparion- similar to what you have in the overlay graph.
It would also help to be able to export that table (detected intervals plus planned power/HR) to Excel, so coaches can revie
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Error editing dates in website notes.
For the past few months, when I want to edit a note and change the date, clicking on the calendar only allows me to change it for the current month, and doesn't let me change it to another month. This is very inconvenient, and it used to work fine. This only happens on the web.
1 vote -
Have a category for kayaking
A lot of multisporters are training for kayaking so it would be usefulto be able to log it as kayaking, not "other." I know there is a subcategory, but this seems pretty useless, as I still can't see kayaking on my summary.
1 vote -
Add “Mountaineering” to Event types
When adding an Event, there is nothing close to “Mountaineering”, “Trekking” or “Summit” as a type. I think many people use TP to train for such events.
1 vote -
Instagram
On the coach profile you can link to Facebook but not Instagram. Myself and other coached use Instagram, more than Facebook so an Instagram link would be better.
1 vote -
Maximum aerobic speed
Have the option to prescribe through Maximum Aerobic Speed (MAS), not just % of threshold.
MAS is one of the most research and well-established method of prescribing high intensity interval base sessions and many strength and conditioning coaches and athletes use this method of prescription. It simply has to be in there.
1 vote -
Sports Icons
We need more icon for more sports! I coaching modern pentathlon through TrainingPeaks and need more icons!
1 vote -
Add heart rate back to strength and climbing sessions
It is hard to track intensity of these kind of sessions . Now we can’t see average heart rate there is no way at all
1 vote -
Running impact
New Metric Proposal: Impact Load / Vertical Impact Load
Product suggestion for TrainingPeaks
Submitted by: Allostrain (ultra-trail and mountain endurance coaching methodology)
Date: August 2026
1. Executive Summary
TrainingPeaks robustly quantifies the metabolic/cardiovascular load of training (TSS, IF, rTSS, etc.), but has no native metric that quantifies the vertical impact mechanical load placed on the musculoskeletal system during running — particularly relevant in trail running, skyrunning, mountain running, and any discipline with significant elevation change (especially technical descents).
We propose that TrainingPeaks incorporate a complementary metric — which we will call the Impact Load Score (ILS) — focused on accumulated…
1 vote -
Jewish Calendar
I’d like to suggest adding a Jewish calendar and religious-observance scheduling option to TrainingPeaks.
For coaches working with Jewish athletes, it would be extremely helpful to have Shabbat and Jewish holidays displayed directly on the training calendar, ideally using the correct sunset-to-sunset timing rather than simply marking the Gregorian calendar date.
The most useful implementation would allow athletes to select their level of observance, such as:
- Shabbat
- Major Jewish holidays / Yom Tov
- Fast days
- Custom observance dates
These dates could then function as athlete availability constraints. For example, TrainingPeaks could warn a coach when a workout is scheduled during…
1 vote -
pro user for 5Y using Garmin watches. Recently if I make a workout categorized as strength training and it synchs then if I after that add a
pro user for 5Y using Garmin watches. Recently if I make a workout categorized as strength training and it synchs to TP, then if I after that add a strength session from my library it is impossible to synch the workout with the session, super irritating. Noticed this since 1-2 month. Also for strength and indoor climbing sessions HR data is not transferred this is a deal breaker
1 vote -
workout library treats 10 bigger than 9
When organizing workouts, the sorting logic doesn't take into account numeric values. Ex. Run-1 goes before Run-5 but then when you try to make Run-10, it goes after Run-1 instead of Run-5. This is frustrating because I want to think about number as they are, not by each digit
1 vote -
Bar graph breakdown of activities
I am wondering if a bar graph can be created that shows elevation gain with activities broken day by day/week/month. This can also be used for duration, distance, TSS, etc. I attached a screenshot of this example.
Yes this is Ben Dhiman's crazy vert training :)
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?