TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Translate the Android app in Portuguese

Please, translate the Android app in Portuguese.
    Por favor, incluam Português como opção de idioma na versão para Android.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Function Pair / Unpair from phones/tablets

Is there a solution to use the function Pair / Unpair workouts from a mobile or website on iPad / tablets

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Analysis chart colour

When selecting show heart rate zones on the session analysis page, it appears as a red line on a red background and is very difficult to see. Same with power being a purple line on a purple background.

With all the recent work on improving the calendar user experience it would be great to re address the session analysis interface.

Thanks

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Missed workout notification

A notification to coaches that an athlete has missed a scheduled workout. Perhaps notifications linked to the session adherence RAG status.

Often workouts are completed as planned and only need a small amount of feedback. The conversation around understanding why a workout has been missed is far more valuable to the coach-athlete relationship.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

6. Mobile App Metrics & Snapshit

I have a few suggestions for the Training Peaks app for your consideration.

1) When adding metrics (HRV, Fatigue ect.) it would be nice if for "Sleep" the value from the previous night is used as a 'dynamic default' - thus minimizing the scrolling from 0h00m everytime.

2) For the Weekly Snapshot it would be nice to view the week in terms of mileage of a particular discipline (running only, cycling only ect.). This feature is available for the charts already but not the Snapshot on the home page of the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow the search functionality to Include Notes

Periodically I do FTP tests on my bike, and want to track any increase. I add a Note called FTP Result, followed by the FTP value, on the same day of my FTP test. For example, FTP Result 267. When I search for the text string, 'FTP Result', no search results are returned.' I know that Notes are a new feature on the web, and it appears that the text in them is not being search. I'm suggesting that it would be nice to make the text in Notes searchable. This way, after I post several notes with my FTP…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add ability to change the calendar (.ics) link

It would be great if we could regenerate the ics link in the account settings. Regenerating a link would then invalidate the old link.

I shared my link with some people so that they could see when I'm training and therefore not available for meetings, etc. (They subscribed to my calendar using the ics link.)

I no longer work with these people, but they still have insight on what I am doing in terms of training. There is no way for me to revoke their access to the calendar.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add ability to change the calendar (.ics) link

It would be great if we could regenerate the ics link in the account settings. Regenerating a link would then invalidate the old link.

I shared my link with some people so that they could see when I'm training and therefore not available for meetings, etc. (They subscribed to my calendar using the ics link.)

I no longer work with these people, but they still have insight on what I am doing in terms of training. There is no way for me to revoke their access to the calendar.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Integrate ATP & Calendar Notes

This is a feature suggestion:
    For those athletes who have ATP, it would be great if a note was automatically generated from he ATP showing the ATP Period name.

Example for me:
    The week of January 11 - 17 is shown as "sub threshold" in my ATP. So in this suggestion, a note would be automatically added to my calendar view on January 11 saying something like "ATP sub threshold period" and would include the target TSS for that week.

Since these notes would be automatically generated and sync'd with the ATP, if the ATP period changed, the affected notes…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pls consider adding ski touring as a workout category

Nordic XC ski does not include vertical gain so this category is not sufficient. Vert gain and distance are the primarily workout element of uphill ski touring. More and more athletes are using uphill skinning as a winter training exercise. Thanks

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

12. Add Hiking as a category / icon

How come there is no hiking icons or any other support features. When I synch with other apps that do supporting hiking (Gamin / Strava) it is confusing. Not a big deal but it seems like it would not be a big deal to support it either. Especially for those who might be cross training for a major trek or climb.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13. Intergate a pre determined "route" via.gpx (etc) into a workout.

Add the ability to load a route, harvested from many platforms, Garmin, Strava, Kamoot, RideWith GPS, etc to plan a pre determine route or segments as part or the work out. This could be imported as a past workout or a "planned" work out with data to be auto loaded into the current "planned" workout for time, distance, work,tss, if etc . This would be very useful for those of us that coach more locally based and are familiar with local routes, goals and times.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14. Zwift Running - Time based Workouts please

I see Zwift is now able to use / generate ZWO files with Time / Pace intervals for running instead of only Distance / Pace.

Can you please update the zwo / zwift integration to generate correctly formatted .zwo files for time / pace based workouts.

Thank you. (All your instructors selling running plans at this time will also thank you ;)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to hide workouts when building dynamic plans

It would be extremely advantageous to have the ability to hide workouts when building dynamic plans. Then they could be unhidden once each has been adjusted to the specific requirements of each individual athlete.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16. Self coached athletes can create plans for themselves

Today its possible for self coached athletes to create custom workouts and schedule them per drag and drop in the calendar.
    It would be nice, if self coached athletes can create their own custom plans (e.g. 4week base and so on) and safe them in a folder for annual planning.
    This feature will not replace real coaches, just make it easier for those who don't want a coach at all.

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add ability to track non-exercise activities

it would be helpful to be able to schedule time for "other activities" - meditation, stretching, relaxing, walking, massage, sauna that are not counted in the "total duration". Most people use "total duration" to check compliance with their exercise goals, but there are ancillary activities, that help performance and users would benefit keeping track of.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add MTB Metrics

Add MTB Metrics in WKO5

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Set a default TSS calculation method (hrTSS vs TSS)

(In user story notation for clarity)

• As an offroad runner
    • I want hrTSS to be the default/preferred metric for ALL my activities
    • So that: 1) I can see an accurate training load metric; hrTSS (which accounts for variations in elevation, bag weight, terrain, weather, etc) 2) Without having to change EVERY individual activity from TSS > hrTSS manually

This may of course be better implemented by allowing all users to set a default TSS calc method at global or activity level.

Customer Support Representative confirms "Unfortunately, there is not a way to set a default TSS calculation method however this…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. dark mode / night mode for WKO5

Please just make everything dark, like other apps for mac.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base