TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adapt unit preference

Unfortunately, the unit preference cannot be adjusted and so it is not possible to set swim speed and speed pace in m (meters) instead of yards.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Send planned workouts from Garmin to TrainingPeaks

I think it would be great if we could send our planned workouts from GARMIN back to Training Peaks.
    I usually build my workouts on TP calendar and export to GARMIN. I have many GARMIN devices and 3 bikes and I do different workouts for each of them. Many times I want to take some planned workouts from GARMIN to TP calendar but this is not possible. I would REALLY appreciate if the programming team would work on it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. whole week expenditure kcal on Summary

I think it would be of great help for us athletes if the sum of expenditure kcal recorded in our walking and running activities appeared in our week summary on the right of calendar.
    If they are measured by the devices we use and are registered
    individually in every activity, I suppose it would be easier to make it works.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Import workouts from TrainHeroic

WHAT
    TrainingPeaks users should have the ability to import workouts from the TrainHeoric app.

WHO
    TrainingPeaks is used by endurance and multi-sport athletes, while TrainHeroic caters to weightlifters and strength users. Some of us are both!

TrainingPeaks and TrainHeroic are both owned & operated by Peaksware Holdings, LLC.

HOW
    TrainingPeaks users could have a breakdown of their strength-based training similar to that of the current Workout Editor feature. This could also be as simple as a pre-activity comment or activity description of reps/sets for each workout.

WHY
    There needs to be some way to users to keep track of their…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Core Temperature Data into TrainingPeaks in the same way as external temperature

The Core body temperature sensor seems to be gaining popularity. It would be good if this data could be transferred into TrainingPeaks within the workout in the same way as the temperature data is currently shown, allowing for analysis after each completed workout.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Export workouts to Wahoo app

I think it would be great to have the possibility to export the training our coaches upload on Trainingpeaks to the Wahoo app. I am using an android phone on which I have my Wahoo app and I run using it with my Wahoo heart rat strap (Tickrx). At the moment i can upload my completed trainings directly from the app to trainingpeaks but it would even better, in my opinion, to be able to upload the trainings from trainingpeaks to Wahoo before starting each running session with the coach instructions.kind rega

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to choose directly zones in the workout builder

In the workout builder I can select different units to describe workout intensitiy, like "rating of perceived exertion", "threshold heart rate" etc.

However, the zones are most often also defined in percentage of the unit I select most often (for instance pace, maximum heart rate, threshold heart rate etc. ) and in most trainings I want to work in one or two defined zones.

So it would be nice, if the zones I defined could be selected as "units", so that I would be able to simply adjust workout intensitiy by entering the particular segment number of the zone I…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. duplicate / overlap : double recording watch and bike computers

Could implement a way to find duplicates ?
    for rides : based on date, duration, % of the average, and so on..
    for run : based on dates duration, start time etc ?

One simple thing would be to detect overlapping workout ?

that would be very easy to implement ?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Option to enter phase of cycle for female athletes

Hi there! Just some general feedback regarding a function I think would be extremely useful for female athletes and their coaches. I noticed there is an option to add 'Menstruation' in metrics, but it only allows the athlete to communicate the heaviness of her period. What would be more useful is a metric that allows the athlete to note the phase of her cycle, as this has a more significant impact on training than her menses. For example. you could have 'Cycle Phase' with the option of 'Follicular', 'Ovulatory', 'Luteal' etc., as many coaches are using this information to determine…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pair, Unpair in Android App

Bitte eine Funktion Pair, Unpair in der Android App bereitstellen. Dankeschön.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Flag atrial fibrillation

I always thought i has asthma as i would get a tightness in the throat sometimes when riding. It wasn't until i got on zwift and saw that during the episode my hear rate > 210 bpm. I hadnt noticed this before as out on the road often RF may cause a spike. Flagging an abnormally high bpm may assist with getting earlier intervention

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Spilt Calendar day in to Morning, Midday, Afternoon, Evening

It would be great to align the weeks training workouts into what part of the day I would like to train. To better organise around work etc

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add screenshot to a workout

Sometimes there's some info that it's interesting to add to your workout to share with youre trainer. In my case, I have a nimbers sheet with all the details about what I have eaten in my long sessions. I would love to add the file, or much better, an screenshot. Many thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Manual file upload on iPad

I cannot manually upload a workout file using the iPad web browser or App. Considering the world is moving away from PCs it makes sense to give tablets and phones full functionality

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. NGP as a new peak performance feature

i'd like to see the NGP development as a new peak performance feature. maybe with some added context like elevation gain/loss and/or intensity factor.

it would be easier to take the right NGP for the suggested finishing time prediction: https://peaksware.uservoice.com/forums/106657-trainingpeaks-customer-feedback/suggestions/43801755-using-ngp-for-finishing-time-prediction

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Using NGP for finishing time prediction

i would like to use NGP for predicting my finishing time on a curvy or uphill race. i would need to know the distance as well as elevation gain and loss.

in a PoC i calculated performance km's with the above input variables from an internet resource. then i took the effective NGP from that race and calculated the predicted finishing time (FT). to my surprise it is pretty accurate, despite all the limitations of inaccuracy in gps tracking, calculating performace km's and NGP. the sample size is small but see below:

FT: 146’ (calculated with NGP: 148’), variation +/-…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Treadmill Workouts Label

Adding a Sport Profile "Treadmill Workout" to the list of activities. In addition, when selected as the the workout label you have the option to use MPH and Incline options as they relate to the athlete zones.

This would allow the athlete to know exactly what speed to set the treadmill during specific portions of the workout session.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Running - Add Grade Adjusted Pace (Gap) to workout Graph

In the Running work graph, you can currently see, select RPM/ M / BPM / MIN/KM / C. It would be useful if Grade Adjusted Pace (Gap) was added to this graph.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. organise training plans into folders and search them

I have several traning plans in he training plan library (below workout library.

It would be great to be able to strukture those plans into folders.
    MAybe also filter the plans like filtering the workouts. Filter should be the same like in "search training plan"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. search plan for strucutred workouts wiht HR & cadence

pls. extend the earch for plans by the following fields:
    - strucutred workouts refere to HR (not FP)
    - - HR golal
    - - HR range
    - strucutured workouts/bike include cadence
    - - cadence goal
    - - cadence range

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)