TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. swimrun

Can you add Swimrun to event types? I know speed skating is huge, but so is swimrun. A lot of swimrunners I know use Training Peaks and would love to have this as an event type. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N2G78KyOjE

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Billing features separately

I'm on the premium trial and I'm pretty impressed at the PMC chart. I'd like to check back on it from time to time but the 15 day trial is a tad short to get much from it, since the changes are fairly long term.

I wouldn't get enough from premium since I'm already using other tools to do some of the things that TP does and at the moment it's out of my budget.

Would it be possible to have a billing system that charges for features separately? e.g. I want to look at a PMC graph once or…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add also French & English in application please

English is available on pc but not in the app and French is also not available

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adaptation Compact view

Where is the old compact view? At the moment it just changes the font size and in the older version information were reduced, but this does not matter if you code your workouts.
    Maybe you could offer Layout Options like these for Summary or QuickView as shown in the adapted screenshot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable Workout Builder on Mobile App

Often times I’m running all kinds of virtual training apps on my iPad and it is not convenient to use PC/Mac to do the work every time. I’m thinking it is much better if I can build/adjust certain workout by phone on my way home or in metro. It will save a lot of time

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow for multiple Intensity Zones in work out builder.

Allow mixed Intensity unit in work out builder.
    it appears you can only build a report using one unit.
    I often want to mix multiple units.
    Warm up in x heart rate zone (yes specific zone, not manual range), and then run specific pace intensity, then cool down in a heart rate zone.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve search interface - Values instead of sliders

The web search interface sliders are clumsy and difficult to be precise. Can we have value boxes next to the to allow us to precisely filter by values instead of blindly guessing and trying to get a slider close to a value?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. App is excellent, great metrics but it should have the option to leave it in Portuguese both by computer and android. I would like to receiv

Translate the Android app in Portuguese
    Please, translate the Android app in Portuguese.
    Por favor, incluam Português como opção de idioma na versão para Android.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Additional equipment tracking option for wheel sets

Equipment can be tracked and setup of the available equipment is available in the settings.

Currently shoes and bikes can be added/tracked.

As a triathlete I do own quite a lot seperate wheels sets and use combinations of wheel sets and frames.
    I'd love to track the mileage of each wheel set to be ahead of wear and tear. I think this is quite an important safety aspect, too.

I recommend to add a third option for wheel sets to the equipment settings.

My current workaround is to add the wheel sets as "shoes" and only track the frames (with…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calendar Complaince Colors to Consider Distance

Currently, Calendar Compliance color-coding relies is only determined by time, despite some workouts using distance as the dominant goal. For example, some coaching notes will indicate to cover whatever distance you can in 30 minutes (time-dominant), while others state to run 3 miles and not worry how long it takes you (distance dominant).

The current time-only algorithm codes distance-dominant workouts completed in less time seem “negative” by coding them yellow or orange. In actuality, these may be green - depending on the instruction. Would be great to either align the algorithm with the instructions or allow users to manually choose…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add an option for "Travel Day". It could be a category/type of "Event" but nice to be different than "Availability"

I am frequently adding travel days as "Event" and "other" but reducing the steps and simply having "traval day" as an option could be nice for scheduling workouts and scheduling around travel.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. An option to color code different plans on your own calendar would be helpful.

Being able to color code plans on my calendar would be beneficial as I have a triathlon and running plan going on now at the same time. Thanks for reviewing.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More options for “Availability” feature.

I love your new feature named “Available “ but it only allows you to be “unavailable.” Athletes travel for work, training, and or races and coaches need to be informed. The “availability” option should allow an athlete to input their status in this box. This would allow more communication between athlete and coach.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sync all data from TrainingPeaks activities that include multiple data files

At the moment, if I have multiple data files associated with a single activity in TrainingPeaks (e.g. a ride that recorded in two parts) only the data from the first file will sync' to WKO5. I'd like all the data to sync' so the extent of the activity matches that shown in TrainingPeaks.

I've attached a couple of screen shots showing an example. The first is a 3-part activity in TrainingPeaks. The second is that same activity in WKO5 which only includes the first part recorded in the first file.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sync all data from TrainingPeaks activities that include multiple data files

At the moment, if I have multiple data files associated with a single activity in TrainingPeaks (e.g. a ride that recorded in two parts) only the data from the first file will sync' to WKO5. I'd like all the data to sync' so the extent of the activity matches that shown in TrainingPeaks.

I've attached a couple of screen shots showing an example. The first is a 3-part activity in TrainingPeaks. The second is that same activity in WKO5 which only includes the first part recorded in the first file.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. mynetdiary

Having used both apps side by side for weeks, I find MyNetDiary to be a cleaner faster UI than My Fitness Pal. I find the MND accuracy at least as good if not better than MFP. I find in fitness threads that MND has a userbase that is not being recognized, and many of these users want TP integration. I think overall almost every athlete at this point wishes for ONE platform that will capture any and all the metrics that athlete wants to measure and that all the athletes preferred vendors would just sync and share this information. I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pair/Unpair planned & completed workouts

The ability to pair/unpair planned and completed workouts works great on full web browsers. The instructions highlighted in the link below are great, but the feature is not available for iOS and iPadOS users. This feature would be helpful for those of us using mobile devices.

https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002250311-How-can-I-pair-and-unpair-my-planned-and-completed-workouts-

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A workout category is needed

Looking from a higher level an endurance athlete's every workout can be placed in one of the following five buckets:

• Low intensity (LIT)
    • Medium intensity (MIT)
    • High intensity (HIT)
    • Strength session
    • Speed session
    1. We need a way to apply right tag for each workout and
    2. see the overview in calendar view (preferably in colors)

This would help athletes to see what kind of sessions during the week are described and coaches to see if the week was executed right. This information is usually written in workout title. Also the coaches can open a single workout but getting a bigger picture…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. email to an athlète

Why there is not a tchat or the ability to email to an athlète in TP ?.
    I've often question to ask to the athlete before an activity. Every time, I must send an email outside of TP. I lose time and traceability.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base