663 results found
-
Make it easier to pick uniform/helmet/accessories. It’s so hard to do it on Apple TV
Make it easier to pick uniform/helmet/accessories. It’s so hard to do it on Apple TV
3 votes -
Can you add average watts to the main dashboard we see during ride?
Can you add average watts to the main dashboard we see during ride?
2 votes -
Email athletes a performance each week or month
I've heard of another platform that sends athletes a weekly recap report. It would be cool if Trainheroic did as well.
3 votes -
MPH as a metric
Add a metric that is MPH (Miles per hour)
4 votes -
Allow sets to be added to history even if I use 0 pounds.
Allow sets to be added to history even if I use 0 pounds.
4 votes -
Compatibility with fitatu
Could you add compatibility with fitatu?
2 votes -
4 votes
-
ERG mode power bounces around
When using ERG mode to do a VO2 session set by my coach, the power bounces around too much. E.g. 4’ @320w bounces between 280w and 360w. This means my legs get busted on the first interval and I fail the session. I may as well be free riding. Can we adjust it to react quicker so that the power would stay between 310w and 330w (for my example above).?
2 votes -
7 votes
-
3 votes
-
4 votes
-
Billing
As a coach I should be able to see what an athlete purchased a program and when their last payment was. I have ben asking for this for 4 years now and still nothing
4 votes -
5 votes
-
Leaderboard
Being able to have multiple options for leaderboards i.e weekly/monthly/all time etc
Currently it is daily but not everyone’s clients train on the same day ofcourse they can move the session but would make more sense to post a weekly/monthly etc workout challenge then the leaderboard would be more motivating having multiple opportunities to compete in all different metrics.5 votes -
Athlete Exercise Selection Depending on Equipment Availability
Athletes who purchase a program train in different gyms with varying equipment. Could an option for the athletes to select one of up to 3 exercises be included? This would make programs more widely available and not have to write alternatives in the comments that the athlete then needs to find.
7 votes -
Ability to set the Parameter "Tempo"
If more than 2 parameters can be chosen it would be nice to set the tempo for a repetition and the rest period
8 votes -
European Date Format
European Date Format DD.MM.JJJJ
7 votes -
4 votes
-
3 votes
-
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?