1600 results found
-
Export
The export of trainings in fit, erg etc. doesn’t work anymore in the App on iOS.
6 votes -
Represent a metric in the performance manage dashboard (HRV particularly)
I think it would be extremely interesting if we could represent at least one metric in the performance manage dashboard, for personal analysis.
For instance, in my case I want to display HRV -in fact I enter the 10 day rolling average value of HRV, that I obtain from another system- against the already visible CTL, Fatigue, Form, TSS... I have found trends in HRV (the 10 day RA) to be of great significance when gauging if your body is being able or not to cope with the energy demands of training and life in general.
For example, I was…
6 votes -
Premium subscription control in APP
There does not appear to be a way to opt in or out of the premium subscription from the App. Access to this would be useful when you only have IOS devices.
6 votes -
AWC/W'
Add AWC/W' graphic.
I think that it's an important thing to add in metrics and in the graph to better analized races and trainings6 votes -
Make GOALS available in Plans
allow Coaches to use GOALS feature in Plans. Also, allow GOALS to be copy and pasted between Athlete Calendars
6 votes -
It would be nice on the dash board to see the ramp rates for the last 7, 28, 90, 365 days like in mobile fitness report. A
A dashboard chart like the mobile fitness report with previous duration dependent ramp rates and if possible predictive ramp rates based on what is prescribed.
6 votes -
peak Heart Rate chart
It would be useful to include 3 minutes (anaerobic TH) on the peak Heart rate chart and 20km,25km and 35km on the Peak Pace Chart.(Marathon training)
6 votes -
Dashboard Suggestion
Implement zone values in Dashboard Widgets when hovering over the diagrams. E.G. Zone 3 (144-171 bpm). Right now its only showing the zone's name.
6 votes -
Keep some basic information cached in the app
Last night there were some problems logging in (my network, your end, whatever) and I couldn't see the plan for the workout I was about to do.
Is it technically possible to keep some information available in the iOS app when the user is logged in (not logged out) but the call to the authorisation server fails for some reason?
6 votes -
Merge workouts iphone
On an iPhone you should be able to merge workouts by turning the phone sideways in the calendar view and dragging and dropping the two workouts together. I used to be able to login to the mobile app and accomplish this but it seems you now have blocked website login from a mobile device. It’s impossible to login to the mobile website from a phone.
Had to dig but with a direct link you can still get there, although your cancel button should NOT redirect you to the app download. I am coming to the login page to access the…
6 votes -
workout count
This may already be in here, but I cant find it. A simple count of workouts by activity type. For example, if you have ridden 5 times, run twice and swum twice, the total is 9 activities. A column chart summarized by week similar to hours or TSS charts. Very simple. For some athletes a goal can be consistency so being able to easily see progress on this is helpful and motivating. For multisport coaches, it provides another metric to assess to determine how consistent an athlete is being by sport.
6 votes -
A WARNING email to the coach when an athlete misses two days of consecutive training
A WARNING email to be sent to the the coach when an athlete misses two days of consecutive training (two red days).
This could be a setting for each athlete in the coaches settings areas.
6 votes -
Add RPE 0
Please add a RPE 0 so that a rest period will not have a distance allocated to the total run time
6 votes -
Connect multiple completed workout files to one planned workout
It’s annoying when the App associates an irrelevant exercise with a planned one. How can we untag it? Also, can we associate multiple individual exercises with a planned one? On Apple Watch, different activities get recorded as separate exercises but can we group together on TP against the planned ones? TP only allows one to be associated. Not multiple.
6 votes -
Different rates of recovery associated with different sports
I am a triathlete and my understanding (and experience) is that I recover quicker from swimming than biking and quicker from biking than running. Should (and can) this be built into the form and fitness recovery algorithm over time so that my Form score for swimming recovers quicker from the same TSS as that of a run allowing me to get back in the pool sooner?
6 votes -
see the intensity zones in all the graphs
see the intensity zones in all the graphs (heart rate, power and pace). (example polar app)
6 votes -
please can TP recognise MyZone heart rate monitor
please can TP recognise MyZone heart rate monitor
6 votes -
Please allow the ability to see the details and steps of a workout from the library.
Currently when using either the Android or IOS app, there is no way to actually see the specific steps of a given workout in the library except by adding it to the calendar then going into the calendar details.
Would be much better if the specific steps of the workout can be viewed directly from the library.
6 votes -
Trail running programming tools
I think that there is a need for many coaches when we have to program trail runing sessions. Nowadays we can program with time or distance, but running in the mountains implies take into acsount the slope.
It's important introduce programming with slope and maximum climb speed.6 votes -
Extend .ics file sync to Outlook etc period to two months or more
Hello,
I usually have a busy calendar with changing training availability and need to plan may trainings well in advance. I want them to show up in Outlook as well (or even better: edit them in Outlook).
Today online calendars provided via .ics link sync only 14 days into the future, which is way too little to plan properly. This should be extended to minimum 2 months. I can‘t believe this is much effort.
Ideally, we would be able to integrate the TrainingPeaks calendar as full external calendar, so we could edit it directly from Outlook or other calendar applications.
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?