1600 results found
-
Provide Coaches (Authors of Training Plans) with a link for Clients to leave Review
Hi,
I understand Athletes who purchase a Training Plan from the Training Plan store receive an email upon plan completion requesting they leave a Review. As yet, no one has left a Review for any of my TrainingPlans and when I enquire, Athletes tell me they either can't find the 'Review Request' email from TrainingPeaks (perhaps redirected to Junk mailbox)/they've simply missed it/forget.
It would be really helpful if I, as the TrainingPeaks Coach and Author of a training plan, can also receive the email requesting a review - or at least the link to where the Athlete can leave…
6 votes -
Set duration percentage threshold for auto-matching activities with workouts
Currently if you have a training of certain type, all activities with matching type will be automatically matched with training and mark completed. As a consequence, training will disappear from garmin connect and won't sync with devices. The only way to force the training to show on garmin is to go to web and unpair the activities, which is not easy when you have access only to mobile device.
Idea is to set a "matching percentage threshold" which allows activity to be matched with training automatically. For example if Training length is set to 60minutes and activity is below 80%…
6 votes -
Provide integration with Fascat Optimize/CoachCat app
Provide requested platform integrations with FasCat Coaching's Optimize/CoachCat system to provide at a minimum, calendar/planned workout syncing.
See: https://optimize-by-fascat.canny.io/integrations/p/trainingpeaks
6 votes -
Sync to Apple Watch not just on HR
I absolutely love the Apple Watch Ultra sync from the TP app on my phone, but please add in the ability to sync any running workout, not just ones with HR. My coach has been giving me RPE workouts instead of HR because of medical issues I'm coming back from, but I'm having to manually create these on the watch, when a sync that's just time based intervals anyways, should be able to be synced.
6 votes -
Full functionality or allow mobile login from website
I want to see my progress graphs like I see on the computer. I can’t find them on the app and you won’t let me log in thru the website from my phone. Very frustrating not being able to access my data.
6 votes -
Exporting/Uploading Planned Workouts
It would be helpful to have the ability to export a planned workout (a workout built within TP but not yet completed) in various file formats, and then send that workout to other TP users via email.
As it is now - a coach must share a workout folder by adding another TP user as a connection to their coaching account. The ability to export a planned workout and share via email would make that process more efficient and overall, more useful.
6 votes -
Paying the monthly coach account via PayPal
Currently, you can only pay for a coach account using a credit or debit card. It would be great if PayPal were also an option.
6 votes -
Virtual Ride Category with specific Virtual Cycling FTP and default gear for virtual Cyccling
Create a Virtual Ride category in TP with the capacity to assign
- a specific Indoor FTP (indoor FTP being the one taken into account for TPV workouts) different than the outdoor one.
- specific gear, currently TP assigns the default bicycle to all rides, virtual or IRL6 votes -
Better lap editing for post analysis
It happens a lot of time I need to create new lap to analyze my athlete workout or races.
When I want to creat a lap, the only way is by using the drag feature in the data chart and it is always very tricky to create a lap as I want.Is it possible to add a small feature where the selection can be edited manually entering the starting and ending time/distance or duration in a box?
6 votes -
Apple training pause
When I pause a training on my Apple iWatch the accumulated training time in TP is not paused, causing an incorrect cumulative training time.
6 votes -
6 votes
-
Can we please have the MOXY data show up in the TP Graph
It would be great to see the Moxy Saturation Data in the Chart and Lap detail! It is in the fit file detail and we can rig it in a scatter chart "sometimes" but this is not as useful as being able to see the detail in an interval/lap against power, HR etc.
Thanks6 votes -
Cycling Workout Builder: Choose from TPv Workouts
In the web app, when using the Cycling Workout Builder, it would be great to be able to choose from the available TPv workouts.
Also, when I perform a workout which is initiated from TPv, the card should include the interval graph on the web app, just as if you built it on the web.
6 votes -
Fix video size bug in strength building exercises on iPadOS
I get a letterbox video of the YouTube videos I have linked in the exercises while completing them on iPadOS. I don't have this problem on iOS. Screen recordings of iOS and iPadOS attached. Please resize videos shown in strength workouts exercises on iPadOS to frame the entire height of the video.
6 votes -
Collaborative workout folders
I work with a coaching company and we put a lot of work into building workouts for the whole company to use in collaboration. Any one of us can create a folder and share it, but the other coaches cannot add any workouts into said folder once shared. It would be really helpful to have a company wide folder in which all of our coaches can submit their own workouts into it for the use of other coaches in the group. Right now, each one of us would have to create a folder and share with all the other coaches,…
6 votes -
wko
Is it possible that we will get a browser-based WKO version in the near future, which would be absolutely standard these days?
6 votes -
strength weights
On the new S+C function when athletes have completed workouts and have entered the weights in kg they have lifted on the coaches screen these remain blank. I have both an athlete account I use and a coaches account attached to it and can't see the weights I have entered.
6 votes -
Integrate the TPVirtualHub in the TP app
I’d really like to be able to open the TP app and go search for a TPV event and sign up for ut in the app, then see it populated into my TP calendar
6 votes -
Metrics Window Too Large
I may be missing something, but when using the Training Peaks website on an iPad the metrics window is too large. The command buttons on the bottom are not visible, and cannot be scrolled to.
6 votes -
time in hr zone by year chart
Like the time in hr zones by week chart, I'd like to see the opition for time in hr zones by year so we can compare year over year training time and distribution
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?