Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

826 results found

1. For long events such as single stage 200 mile or further trail running races (e.g. Tor des Géants, Moab240, etc) it will be useful to be able to capture durations longer than 99:59:59 because many athletes will require more than 100 hours to complete the activity.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently, each bar on the StackUp chart has no value. So it's important to set a goal to try and reach the next percentile. If i click on a bar, it should tell me the range of watts/kg to be in that percentile.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. To avoid clicking a completed workout and then clicking on 'Analyse', add a basic graph showing pace of the completed workout in the calendar view itself. This avoids opening every workout and coach has a quick overview instead of only a green session, which is often misleading. I spend countless hours giving feedback to athletes and to have this kind of visual snapshots and not just green, red, yellow is a big help. See the attached screenshot as an example.

An alternative feature is to toggle the calendar view with a view containing visual (graphs) of the weeks activities.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello, A button on the calendar screen that allows the coach to change between miles and m's without going into settings.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like the ability to add annotations (comments) to particular time points in my workout. It would work by highlighting a segment of a workout and leaving a comment just on that particular portion.

This way I can leave notes for myself or my coach on how I was feeling or what I was doing during a particular moment of the training session. It would also provide a way for my coach to ask or tell me something about a particular moment in my workout. Example comments might include: "I started cramping", "Watch showed high heart rate, but the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice to have the ability to toggle an individual workout between active and inactive to see how including or excluding it would affect your tss, fitness, fatigue and form for the week and future weeks. This could be especially helpful when trying to adjust a plan a few weeks before an event to see if excluding certain workouts could improve your numbers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm a coach with a large (50 person) team, all following the same basic periodization scheme for their year. It would be amazing if either (or both!) of the following capabilities existed:
    1. Ability for a coach to copy & paste a "basic" annual training plan from athlete to athlete. I can apply a weekly plan to multiple athletes, but I can't do the same for the ATP - I have to build it from scratch for every athlete.
    2. Ability to see an "ATP View" for a training plan that I load into an athlete. For example, if you…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is it possible to get Samsung Health added to the list of compatible apps? Otherwise I have to use the Health Sync app to move my data from Samsung Health to Suunto (which I don't use) just so I can move it to Training Peaks. This complexity makes it hard to justify signing up for TP though I hear it's an outstanding platform.

Referencing the book Atomic Habits, increasing difficulty leads to decreasing likelihood that a habit will stick. If I have to buy a new watch and use multiple apps to get my training going, it tempts me to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The current color coding for "today" does not add value to the home screen. At the start of the day all of my athletes have a yellow designator without any of the workouts attempted or completed. These workouts need to be gray until data is loaded then color coded as appropriate for the compliance.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Interactive, electronic platforms are crucial for training. Yet I find I still journalling my experiences, making handwritten notes, thoughts, ideas, responses an important personal part of my training.
    The current printable format for training plans is cumbersome and not user friendly. It was also difficult to cut and past into either a word document or spreadsheet.
    Would you please make at minimum a copy ( even pdf) printable training plans and notes available in a user friendly format

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As a coach. It happens very often that i have to create the same race events for several athletes during the Atp creation/edit. this leads to a duplication and wasting of time. i suggest to split event creations in a shared season calendar and the athlete specific goal for that event in his own ATP so to reuse the events already created.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hey,
    can you guys make sync with huawei app or watches please.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sync weight with Google Fit

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a metric to the post activity data that shows the elevation gain per distance (ie Feet per Mile) for a run/bike/hike. Add a Dashboard bar graph that shows the weekly elevation gain per distance over time. For more mountainous events, this metric has an increasing training importance.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I create workouts which are time trials and would like to be able to specify some steps as RPE and other steps as power, hr, pace based.

Currently the structured workout builder only allows for one specific primary unit for every setp in a workout, which is fine most of the time, but during time trial workouts, e.g. Cooper V02max tests, Critical Power tests, etc. The purpose of these tests is to establish or verify current best efforts, not to perscribe best effort goals or ranges.

My clients do a significant amount of testing throughout their training and it would…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I know there is an option to drag/drop the athlete onto the 2nd calendar, but almost 100% of the time I have the workout view open and need to switch to athlete to use drag and drop. By adding an athlete pull down to the 2nd calendar, I could stay on the workout tab and still select an athlete for the 2nd calendar. Less clicks, more productivity

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. TP desperately needs a way for people to provide coach feedback and reviews. Same goes for the training plans. My wife got burned twice by working with incompetent and unreliable coaches. The same goes for the training plans they are publishing. Just because someone says they are a qualified coach, does not mean they have any clue as to what they are doing or creating.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi,
    Please would it be possible to set MAF heart rate (180-age) as a heart rate single zone for running and cycling? This would make it easier to write training sessions for MAF HR and also train in the right zone.
    Thanks
    Coach Karen

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It has been almost 9 years since you said this wasn't on your road map. Well, the roads have definitely changed; maybe it's time to reevaluate that map! I was a die hard MFP user for many years. MFP has changed and it's not the program it once was for me and many others. LoseIt! is rapidly gaining traction as the primary tracking app for many users. I switched and have no desire to go back.

The LoseIt! of today is not the LoseIt! of 2014. I looked at it back then as well. I choose MFP over it then…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?