TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. TRAINING PEAKS UNIVERSITY COURSES

Sería de gran utilidad poder contar con los cursos de TRaining Peaks en Español.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add stairclimber as a workout (including floors/stairs metric)

I use stairclimbers to train for OCR races and would love to use a stairclimber workout, including floors and/or stairs metrics, as well as floors or stairs/minute to track speed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Single entry of all metrics

I have multiple sources that sync metrics HRV weight sleep etc and they currently sit in different posts in my calendar . It would be fantastic if they were merged into a single entry.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

4. Web - button to mark workout complete

As a user I want to be able to click a button on the activity page that marks the workout complete.

This functionality exists in the mobile app

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make notes searchable

Please make notes searchable otherwise they have almost zero functionality

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Notes updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

7. Integrate Zones app. with Training Peaks - or launch your own...

I find the Zones app really useful on my AppleWatch as it gives a large clear display of the current Heart Rate Zone when running - clearly visible to my old eyes! Unfortunately though the workouts from Zones appear in the Apple Workout App but then do not pass to Training Peaks - so i then need to manually enter my running workouts. I can run Apple workout and zones at the same time but it kills the battery. An integration from zones to TP would be great!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Merge/unmerge Planned and Completed Workouts in Mobile App

Currently, the only option to merge or unmerge a completed workout with a planned workout is on the desktop site. Auto-merge is a good feature, but it is sometimes wrong or doesn’t work. Being able to do this from the app on your phone would be a great feature.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

9. ATP on Training Peaks Mobile APP

The ATP function only seems currently available on the desktop platform. Would be more accessible on the mobile app platform.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change the field "Gender" to "***".

In the profile settings there is a field called "Gender". with female and male as options.
    I completely understand that Training peaks is trying to match typical physicality trends and uniqueness of the two biological groups.
    However, strictly according to the dictionary, the label is wrong.
    *** is - late Middle English (denoting the two categories, male and female.

Gender is - The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of ***.

As Gender…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adding common activities to multiple athlete calendars in one step

As a coach I would like to be able to add a common event or note to all my athletes calendars in one step. An example of this would be adding Christmas day to all athletes calendars.
    Even better would be selecting an activity and then being able to click on selected athletes and have it then dropped into their calendars. This would be helpful for situations where multiple athletes are being asked to do the same session or event but not all athletes are involved.
    An example would be of 18 athletes in my calendar 8 are doing a…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Express SWIM workouts in yards...not miles

I think of my swimming only in terms of yardage. For things like last 28 days it should be expressed in yards...never miles.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Compliance Reporting

I'd like to see overall workout compliance for a specified time period. I can see compliance for the week in the app, but would like to specify a time period.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Year to year total training hours comparison chart

Would like to have a chart to see how many total training hours I have put in each year and see the hopefully positive year-on-year trend.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. NEW ICON LOCAL WEATHER

O think it will be very useful for coach account to have in training peaks the local previous weather. It can help a lot a coach to take good decisions and save a lot of time instead of looking previous in other website. i think it will not be a problem because you can do it with Best bike split or my wind sock...
    Exemple in the planning add an icon previous weather sync with the city of the athletes in his settings.
    Best regards
    Emmanuel

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. NEW ICON LOCAL WEATHER

O think it will be very useful for coach account to have in training peaks the local previous weather. It can help a lot a coach to take good decisions and save a lot of time instead of looking previous in other website. i think it will not be a problem because you can do it with Best bike split or my wind sock...
    Exemple in the planning add an icon previous weather sync with the city of the athletes in his settings.
    Best regards
    Emmanuel

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tablet and phone app workout pairing feature.

Please can you add the Work out pair function to the phone and tablet TP app. I along with many do. It always have access to our computers and an ability to pair the work outs that we complete while on the go would be an amazing addition to this already great app.

It would allow user an ability to have a more real time work out tracking function rather then having to wait until they are back in front of a computer, or in many cases a computer that will allow access to TP as many work computers won’t.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add run power Peak Performances

The power data is imported from stryd to the workouts, it would be great if it is used in Peak Performances too

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please allow the calendar week to start on Sunday

It is hard to reconcile this calendar with others when the weeks do not line up. Please fix this. I need Sunday to be the first day of the week so that it matches other calendars.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Export my whole workout library

I want the function to do a bulk export of all my library workouts as fit files. This could be done by combining them into a zip file so that I do not have to add each workout to the calendar and then manually export it as a fit file.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base