TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notifications panel on left

The current workflow to access, check, and dismiss notifications on the web app requires too many clicks. Please, make it accessible through the left panel explorer. See the picture attached.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Notification updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

2. Possible to choose "% of threshold pace" [min/km] when I use "Custom workout option"

Hi
    I am an active master athlete who primarily enjoys running and Stand Up Paddling. Training peaks work super well for planning my running workouts - and I can transfer intervals to my garmin watch. When I want to plan Stand Up Paddle I will use the "Custom" workout option. But here it is not possible to select "% of threshold pace" min / km - so I have to create all my SUP workouts manually in garmin connect. It will be a great help for me if it is possible to choose "% of threshold pace" min / km…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allowing notes to be saved to folder (for Coaches) and notifications when added/amended

hey folks - really enjoying the notes feature as makes it clear when my athletes need to read up on something - but a couple of suggestions to make it really "pop"

Can you make it possible to add a note to the workout catalog - as there are lots of reusable notes I would love to save to drag/drop to an athlete's calendar when it is relevant to them

Make it possible to use notes in off the shelf training plans - currently use "other" icon to indicate key blogs, relevant phase in the plan etc - and athletes…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dashboard settings

We can set dates individually for each chart in the dashboard or use dashboard seetings default value but I haven't been able to set this value in the global settings which I find useful when I want to track a season which usually runs from some time late in the fall but rarely is the same. It can be achieved by setting them one after another but setting this value would save time and effort.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Setting zones

The Zone setting functionality is fine but what I miss is history. Say we have a table that would record each time we reset our Threshold value ,whichever an athlete is using (Power,Heart...),basically a history of Threshold tests,possibly with weight as well. That would be neat.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

6. An option to convert cadence rpm to spm would be useful.

An option to convert cadence rpm to spm would be useful.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. "Drag and Drop" function to copy a workout

Possibility to use the function "drag and drop" to copy (maybe right mouse botton or "alt gr" + left mouse botton) an already planned workout in another day of the training calendar. So you can same time with standard "copy and paste"

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Copy functionality updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

8. The mobile spl should have the ability to handle more rhan one account without having to log in and out each time

The mobile app should have the ability to handle more rhan one account without having to log in and out each time

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sync Structured Swim and Strength Workouts to Garmin

Currently, I build my run and bike workouts in TP but I have to build my swim and strength workouts in Garmin Connect because the swim workouts that I build in TP will not sync to my garmin watch. This is very frustrating. This is probably the biggest reason I have not bought a triathlon training plan.

182 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Build Structured Workouts on Android

I would like to be about to build and edit structured workout on my android app. Garmin Connect created a very user friendly way of doing this. Please consider this as an option.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Clarify the Account Expiration Date

The current Subscription page could provide a much clearer view of when an athlete's current subscription expires. I understand layering what is purchased, but the existing view is very confusing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

12. 18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13. Improve the way women can record their menstrual cylce

I am not 100% sure how to improve it, but the way women are able to record their menstrual cycle at the moment is not great. To help with the way that it can become an open conversation between all coaches and athletes and feel as normal as recording weight etc.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14. Add the ability to turn on/off automatic post workout comment emails.

I believe this can only be done from website....seems an easy addition to the app?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Free mode in built workouts

Can you make an option to include within a built bike workout a "free mode" so you can upload this to Zwift and have a 4min test interval for example during a session? thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. langue française....

En ouvrant votre site à la langue française.....

Je ne peux pas me servir de mon GPS 330 Bryton pour importer mes parcours.

Merci

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17. Adventure Racing

Can training peaks add 'Adventure Racing' as a sport for people searching for training programmes please? Adventure Racing is a quickly growing sport and there are no other programmes that can be 'modified' as it is very different to the likes of triathlon. Adventure racing involves, mountain biking, trail running, kayaking or packrafting, often some rope skills and orienteering, so very specific.
    Thanks

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow viewing of equipment (total mileage on each pair of 'active' shoes) in the app

I sent this to TrainingPeaks about 6 months ago, and got a glazed over non-answer-answer:

I would really like to see "equipment" metrics in the app. Specifically, I would like to have quick access to view the total miles that I have accumulated on each of my shoes-- this function exists in the desktop web browser page of TrainingPeaks, but I hardly ever use that and it is fairly inconvenient for me to find a desktop to log in to and pull up the page just to see shoe volume (since all other TrainingPeaks functions I use are on the…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to disable heartrate threshold notification without disabling all threshold notifications.

provide checkboxes enable each time of threshold notification instead of all or none

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Notification updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

20. Structure workouts based on specific Zones

It would be a good option to be able to choose specific zones for an athlete when building a workout in the Workout builder.
    This could then be chosen from a drop-down menu for the sport-specific zones an athlete has (either based off HR or Pace/power).

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base